+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yeah i really don't need any healing SBs at this point, that's one category i'm super stacked on... but the temptation of something cool that i'm still missing like rosa USB will probably be enough of a draw to end up wasting the mythril.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Only realm I'm missing a medica is VII. Realms I'm missing BSB+ heals on are II, III (Arc I right?), VII, VIII, XI (2 Lifesiphon-able medicas), and FFT. So I'm not hurting skipping that lucky. I'm guessing this will be BSB only so I won't be hurting if I skip.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So the old mission section is getting overhauled on JP (in before they took Keeper Cid's jerb) into sets of "books" that Dr. Mog just happened to find.

Books will be divided into: "Veterans", which are sets of missions for veteran players that unlock certain dungeons and give 100% free 5* selection relics (they mentioned SG is given for free for completing one).

Dailies (obviously our daily missions)

Events (our usual event CMs)

And finally "Challenge": Missions of extreme difficulty.

Pretty nice for newbies for the first type.

Edit: adding link since they are still translating and its a large AF post and i'm on mobile.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...ystem_details/

Edit: They mentioned for completing books from veteran section, you get free 3 pulls with G5 AND a selection relic (that are initially uniques only, but upgrade to SSB/BSBs to select from) DAMN! That's a great present for the player base!

Edit2: Yep confirmed, they took Cid's jerb! Cid Missions will disappear and be replaced by this on JP following maint next week. Daily/monthly/event CMs will continue in the new system, rewards are dumped to inbox instead of collecting.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    So the old mission section is getting overhauled on JP (in before they took Keeper Cid's jerb) into sets of "books" that Dr. Mog just happened to find.

Books will be divided into: "Veterans", which are sets of missions for veteran players that unlock certain dungeons and give 100% free 5* selection relics (they mentioned SG is given for free for completing one).

Dailies (obviously our daily missions)

Events (our usual event CMs)

And finally "Challenge": Missions of extreme difficulty.

Pretty nice for newbies for the first type.

Edit: adding link since they are still translating and its a large AF post and i'm on mobile.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...ystem_details/

Edit: They mentioned for completing books from veteran section, you get free 3 pulls with G5 AND a selection relic (that are initially uniques only, but upgrade to SSB/BSBs to select from) DAMN! That's a great present for the player base!

Edit2: Yep confirmed, they took Cid's jerb! Cid Missions will disappear and be replaced by this on JP following maint next week. Daily/monthly/event CMs will continue in the new system, rewards are dumped to inbox instead of collecting.
    Boo, no more keystone stock

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So they finished example list of new missions and for veterans, expect a fuck ton of mythril/orbs/exp eggs (one higher up was 20x Major growth for 99ing Tyro or Cloud) from this when it comes in 6 months.

Plus a bunch of free SB/SSB/BSB pulls/Selections. Freaking insane.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Boo, no more keystone stock
    Yeah it sucks At least we can hold them in the inbox for 30 days, but not the same.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Mission thing is a big update.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It is but apparently the game is bleeding players in JP so it's probably a necessity as well. I really hope the new story content is good, it does sound interesting on paper at least. I'm guessing GL's maintenance isn't that expensive given what we actually get but if JP goes under we're fucked as well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

It is but apparently the game is bleeding players in JP so it's probably a necessity as well. I really hope the new story content is good, it does sound interesting on paper at least. I'm guessing GL's maintenance isn't that expensive given what we actually get but if JP goes under we're fucked as well.
    ZOMG DENA IS FINISHED!

I mean, it is what it is: a 3+ year old mobile title that likely exceeded SE's expectations by a year +. I'll be happy as long as they sunset us on the same ~6 month timeline that JP gets.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Some people pointed out that the focus on magicite is what is turning away players. Its not exactly gonna be fun farming 9x a week 4* magicite fights that are hard AF and spam debuffs. Between the story/mission revamp and new Torments, we can finally move away from it being: Magicite: A FFRK spinoff.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is it? Honest question - I have no idea how FFRK does; it's usually far from the tops of the charts in global but I attribute it to having a gentle gacha compared to other games.
    The content I've seen from JP doesn't look like that of a dying game, having played way too many games that died before time - the upcoming mission content is free right?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah content is free, I'm just reporting what well known JP players are saying over on Reddit. The issue isn't really that the game is bleeding players (it's always been like that) but that some of the big JP whales are quitting recently. I really don't think DeNA would develop such huge changes and content for a game they're about to shut down but I think they need to move on from Magicites or make changes for the next tier.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Magicite was one of the big reasons I stopped playing. Super boring doing the same fight over and over and over. That and every event being basically the same, just with different synergy.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yeah content is free, I'm just reporting what well known JP players are saying over on Reddit. The issue isn't really that the game is bleeding players (it's always been like that) but that some of the big JP whales are quitting recently. I really don't think DeNA would develop such huge changes and content for a game they're about to shut down but I think they need to move on from Magicites or make changes for the next tier.
    Yeah I definitely see that. Hopefully the "remake all the FFs" project pays off.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Do some of these well known players live in Japan? Because I really hate when people on Reddit think they're the majority.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Snowglobe Pendant
    Type: Accessory
    Effect: Adds moderate resistance to Slow and Petrify.

Holiday Ornament
    Type: Accessory
    Effect: Adds moderate resistance to holy and ice.

Pick-Up Duration
    12:00 AM 12/25 PST (8:00 AM 12/25 UTC) to 11:59 PM 12/31 PST (7:59 AM 1/1 UTC)

* The items wil be distributed starting from 12:00 AM 12/25 PST (8:00 AM 12/25 UTC).
    * Items will be sent to the Item Chest.
    * Items in the Item Chest are deleted after 30 days. Please be sure to claim them before the claim period ends

Title Screen and Background Music
    At 5:00 PM 12/15 PST (1:00 AM 12/16 UTC), the title screen and the background music will temporarily change. The screen will feature a holiday motif and Hymn of the Fayth - FFRK Holiday Ver. Arrangement will play in the background.

We hope you enjoy your holiday and these festive additions to FFRK!

Title Screen and BGM Duration
    5:00 PM 12/15 PST (1:00 AM 12/16 UTC) to 11:59 PM 12/25 PST (7:59 AM 12/26 UTC)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Yay for petrify resist...

...but ya'll got any more of that blue rock?

I love Hymn of the Fayth and all, but I don't consider it xmas music either. Why can't they ask to use Jeuno's christmas music?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I'm sure we'll get a bunch of new year mythril, considering JP is getting 50ish to celebrate the holidays as well as these accessories (unless they think Global exclusive Stamp = 50 mythril).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Do some of these well known players live in Japan? Because I really hate when people on Reddit think they're the majority.
    Some of them do I believe.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

The jump start is still grayed out for me!