+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    Is that Sally Draper?
    Yes and Sal she is 18 - and probably 18 during filming as well.

Pretty good so far. I can understand why some people don't like it (political progressive tones at school.) I give a pass to that and focus on the witch stuff anyways.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I had to watch this show with my girlfriend.

I did not enjoy any of it. Nothing like lame football dudez r bad trope to start with a lame and honestly lazy mary sue to finish.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Hmm, did you watch and enjoy the original series? Comparing the two has been a lot of fun, especially with the aunts. Some things are campy and bad acting, but I have more highs than lows with this show. Anything witch related has been great, cept the teacher ladys acting. Anything teen drama/Harvey related has been cringe. Harvey was just a bad casting choice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I don't remember too much tbh but MJH could get it.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Hmm, did you watch and enjoy the original series? Comparing the two has been a lot of fun, especially with the aunts. Some things are campy and bad acting, but I have more highs than lows with this show. Anything witch related has been great, cept the teacher ladys acting. Anything teen drama/Harvey related has been cringe. Harvey was just a bad casting choice.

I'll pin the teacher's acting on the campy writing and the situations. Michelle Gomez was very good in Doctor Who (The Master/Missy)

Really wanted to like this but I'm on ep 5 and I'm bored with it... Bunch of SJW politics thrown in which I wouldn't mind if they for once did something interesting with it but they din't...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I just watched the first episode so far and enjoyed it. Its campy and fun and darker than i expected

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I enjoyed it a lot as a reboot of Sabrina.

As a show in general it definitely is pretty trope-y and has some issues. I'll still be on the lookout for season 2 though.

The more I watch the less I like it. It started great but now it just seems like every episode is like "Brina, this is a horrible idea" "No it's not I can do it" "Ok no I can't do it please help." She's also the most gullible tv character I've possibly ever seen.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    The more I watch the less I like it. It started great but now it just seems like every episode is like "Brina, this is a horrible idea" "No it's not I can do it" "Ok no I can't do it please help." She's also the most gullible tv character I've possibly ever seen.
    She's 16. Everything she is going to do is going to be stupid. It's the most realistic part of the show.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Enjoyed the show overall, can't stand Harvey though. The SJW stuff had me rolling my eyes too.

I'm on 8 now and I think the show for me just rides this middle of the road approach. I wish it was either more fun like Riverdale or scarier. The biggest problem imo is that the cast sucks other than Sabrina and her aunts. The aunts have a really good chemistry and Sabrina is very charismatic but no one else stands out.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Riverdale was a dumpster fire. Especially after the first 8 episodes or so when literally everyone becomes either a gang member, murderer or is Flanderized to death.

Just finished the season. It got progressively worse I think. The last 15 minutes were pretty silly.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

On 6 or 7, and the world is opening up which makes its weaknesses stand out more. Those being the acting, or maybe the direction. It's fine being campy, but some plots or actors are pretty grim and it all doesnt mesh as smoothly as the first few eps did. I can see why people dont like it, it's not particularly strong, and my greatest enjoyment is comparing the characters to the first series.

These think these two parts were the worst things in the show

Around episode 7-8 minor spoiler
    Spoiler: show
    The satanic lords prayer. Like I get that they replace normal religious words with dark lord puns all the time, but this one was just excessive and pretty stupid

Extreme end of season spoiler
    Spoiler: show
    The last 15 minutes. Now Brina is best friends with the weird sisters and the leader of Mean Girls, and somehow seems totally ok with having signed the book? Wtf

Finally finished it. Ending was pretty cringey and overall the show to me is like 6/10. Harvey is the worst, I was fully expecting him to at some point start wearing a pink hat and carry Sabrinas books.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Campaigning of Sabrina: The teenaged SJW femnazi

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I just finished it, and really surprised reading the responses here... I really really enjoyed all of it. Maybe it's that I watched it in 2 episode chunks?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Season 2: April 5, 2019