Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Another update.

Okay, what the hell is "Devil -50%" for the Bozzetto Conjurer?

It seems they are also adding info like the INT of Apex Skeletons and other misc stuff in the testing now.
    "Devil -50%" is most likely "Magic -50%", which would basically mean MDT-50%.

i should really shut up
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    "Devil -50%" is most likely "Magic -50%", which would basically mean MDT-50%.
    Likely 100% of the time given the avatar causes -50% PDT with a large boost to evasion and magic evasion.

Ty.

Btw any update in the works? I'm the only one using your work, but using it nonetheless.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Likely 100% of the time given the avatar causes -50% PDT with a large boost to evasion and magic evasion.

Ty.

Btw any update in the works? I'm the only one using your work, but using it nonetheless.

Verrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly catching up. ~_~;; Will post once I'm at least close to current so there's something worthwhile to add.

Was there anyone working on a way to scrape that site so I can stop having to do it manually, btw? >_>;; I'm sure there has to be a way to automate this stuff at least partially, but I'm no programmer and can't set it up myself...

i should really shut up
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Verrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly catching up. ~_~;; Will post once I'm at least close to current so there's something worthwhile to add.

Was there anyone working on a way to scrape that site so I can stop having to do it manually, btw? >_>;; I'm sure there has to be a way to automate this stuff at least partially, but I'm no programmer and can't set it up myself...
    I'll ask Chia about his Python but it might want none unless you've got buns hun.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag