Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Another update.

Okay, what the hell is "Devil -50%" for the Bozzetto Conjurer?

It seems they are also adding info like the INT of Apex Skeletons and other misc stuff in the testing now.
    "Devil -50%" is most likely "Magic -50%", which would basically mean MDT-50%.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    "Devil -50%" is most likely "Magic -50%", which would basically mean MDT-50%.
    Likely 100% of the time given the avatar causes -50% PDT with a large boost to evasion and magic evasion.

Ty.

Btw any update in the works? I'm the only one using your work, but using it nonetheless.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Likely 100% of the time given the avatar causes -50% PDT with a large boost to evasion and magic evasion.

Ty.

Btw any update in the works? I'm the only one using your work, but using it nonetheless.

Verrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly catching up. ~_~;; Will post once I'm at least close to current so there's something worthwhile to add.

Was there anyone working on a way to scrape that site so I can stop having to do it manually, btw? >_>;; I'm sure there has to be a way to automate this stuff at least partially, but I'm no programmer and can't set it up myself...

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Verrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly catching up. ~_~;; Will post once I'm at least close to current so there's something worthwhile to add.

Was there anyone working on a way to scrape that site so I can stop having to do it manually, btw? >_>;; I'm sure there has to be a way to automate this stuff at least partially, but I'm no programmer and can't set it up myself...
    I'll ask Chia about his Python but it might want none unless you've got buns hun.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Several updates, but at this point I doubt they are going to get tossed into a sheet

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

(Linking to this post)

We haven't had an update to the sheet in about 6+ months.

Is there anyone willing to take up this project?

Campaign
    BG Level

Specific request.
    Can anybody lurk in the JP wiki to check information about Yonin and the Utsusemi category of spells?
    According to the May the 14th 2015 patch update, Yonin is supposed to give a boost to the enmity generated by Utsusemi spells. Yonin is a JA that gives, among other things, a decay-over-time +enmity bonus in general, but according to that patch it should give further bonus to Utsusemi specifically.
    I'd love to see if someone can find anything about this on the JP wiki.

Do they talk about it in the JP notes as well or is it a matter of bad translation on our side on those patch notes?
    Do they mention it in the JP wiki? To they talk about specific values to CE or VE? I don't even know how JP people call CE and VE, afaik it's names made up by us western players, not officially given by SE.

Campaign
    BG Level

As per Alexcennah results Yonin appearently grants a bonus of ~160 CE / and ~290 VE to all Utsusemi spells regardless of tier.
    It's unknown wether this bonus specifically decays over time or not (I doubt, but who knows).

Source

Old Merits
    BG Level

Just to add to that, there are no specific values given, but the Wiki indicates that this is correct and the English translation of the JP notes also appears to be correct.

Edit:

(Linking to this post)

We haven't had an update to the sheet in about 6+ months.

Is there anyone willing to take up this project?
    What does this entail exactly?

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Petitssk View Post
    What does this entail exactly?
    Taking the new monsters added and putting them in a spreadsheet. Nyarlko was the last one doing it.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Will probably finish my current projects in the next few days once I'm done with my latest batch of books, wouldn't mind doing that, I suppose.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Are the 80% resistance ranks for Khimaira a typo? It's the only mob with them.