Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    The schools....It's literally in the OP. Lamont Evans, former Martin assistant.
    Reading comprehension fail; skimmed it and just saw OkState. Read the story apparently from an earlier release that didn't list SC by name and just amused that they were caught up in the shitshow.

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    any chance whoville has to cough up their 2013 title? probably not, but would lol
    Yes, I believe this has been a possibility since the recruit-stripper incident came out.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Just saw that sources are leaking that Pitino is Coach 2 in the federal complaint.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

What other NCAA coach would discuss his dick with others on the phone? Of course he was coach 2.

And Louisville has ready been ordered to vacate the 2013 title. They get to appeal. Will probably fail. Don't really care, vacated games are a dumb punishment.

I am curious about the death penalty. I'm still skeptical it happens. And I think Louisville will play in the tourney this year. Because after the dick job they got after self imposing, they'll likely say fuck the NCAA and let this all play out, and I doubt it plays out by end of season.

Another thing I don't get is why Louisville would get punished harshly. The player in question played no games, was suspended (kicked off essentially), and coach and AD was fired. That's what saved UK from the death penalty before, ironically, pitino resurrected them. UK cleaned house and that saved them from the death penalty.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Also, the Louisville fans thinking we are gonna get Chris Mack or Greg Marshall are hilarious. Ain't nobody with that pedigree jumping on this sinking ship. I'm all on that Tom Crean train. CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER. Embrace the heel role.

If this was the only incident, I'd agree with you, but with this in addition to the stripper thing, they get no simpathy from me and I hope they get the death penalty.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pitino supposedly recieved 98% of the money Adidas was paying to the school each year, roughly $1.5 mil a year for 5 years.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...nt-adidas-deal

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Louisville athletic board voted to terminate Pitino's contract