+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 117 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

True I guess its not technically illegal or even wrong for a doctor to walk into the operating room for the scheduled abortion and ask the patient if they're ready to murder the tiny human inside them

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Pretty sure there’s a thread somewhere for all of you to post this tired ass argument.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

What are you whining about? Pretty sure we just settled it, technically its murder and also its fine that it's murder

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

If anything we're not killing enough fetuses, the issue in China is that the Uighurs likely don't want their fetuses killed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BG Level

Zealot please what's next defining the difference between rape and sex as consent, between suicide and murder as personal agency, between eating an apple pie and being tied down and waterboarded with one as an individual making their own decision

where does it end

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Oh China, full genocide is a bad look on you. Never go full genocide.
    Yeah, to skip over the idiocy of the intervening exchange and return to the news, this is really bad. Unfortunately it's also barely news because everyone has suspected for the last few years, but this is worth another confirmation.

China is executing an ethnic genocide of one of its minorities, and they're doing it in a boring way so it has trouble making the news.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

China pulled their bullshit and passed the HK crackdown law. UK responding in kind:
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/h...-a4485601.html

Not sure what this does, but hopefully it helps. Fuck China.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

US should grant asylum to all HKers, like we do for Cubans.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

But then he'd have to admit in people from chyna, and you know how he feels about the chynese.

BG Level

Wasn’t there a clause in 1990whatever when the British relinquished control of HK exactly for this reason? Remember reading something about them being able to legally take it back. Idk maybe I misread some shit.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

They had to leave HK more or less independent for 50 years or some such, though I don't think the UK could make a claim for it even if that clause was broken.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah, dafuq are they going to do, nuke them?

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Azerbaijan Threatens Chernobyl-Style ‘Catastrophe’ In Caucasus Drone War

The conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan has erupted into open warfare again. As previously noted on Forbes, there has recently been an alarming build-up of drone air forces on both sides. Azerbaijan has now threatened to use its capability to hit Armenia's only atomic power plant.

At least 16 people have been reported killed in the fighting. Drones have again featured, with both claiming to have shot down enemy drones. Azerbaijan denies Armenian claims to have shot down no less than 13 of their unmanned aircraft. Armenian officials claim that Azerbaijani drones attacked civilian targets in the town of Berd. Fighting now appears to have paused but the situation is tense. In Azerbaijan, thousands of protesters took to the streets to support retaking Nagorno-Karabakh by military force.

The most alarming development is the threat of nuclear “catastrophe” made by Azerbaijani Defense Ministry spokesman Vagif Dargyakhly on Thursday. According to TASS, Dargyakhly stated that their weapons “are capable of hitting the Metzamur Atomic Energy Station with high accuracy, which will turn into a catastrophe for Armenia.”

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

sounds bad

BG Level

Why does it seem like everyone in that region hates Armenians?

BG Level

the present spat is just typical territorial wrangling, when the USSR collapsed both Armenia and Azerbaijan claimed the same area and fighting kicked off p much immediately. the disputed territory was internationally recognized as part of Azerbaijan but the Armenians won the war so their forces control the area. it's an unresolved open wound that has the potential to kick off into another war at any moment and has been since the formal fighting ended 25 years ago. both countries are fairly poor and ill-equipped for war but nationalist posturing goes a long way in that part of the world and the bad blood runs deep as there was ethnic cleansing and massacres on both sides during the past war. to top it off there's the whole Christian v Muslim angle.

BG Level

it's kind of funny, when the Russian Empire collapsed during the Revolution Armenia and Azerbaijan fought a series of wars over the region as well before the Soviets came in and reestablished Russian control over the region. they've been squabbling over the same piece of land for a century when they aren't both busy being brutally occupied by their northern neighbor.

BG Level

Targeting a nuclear power plant is an international war crime in violation of the Geneva Convention (like targeting a dam).

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

If they were gonna do it they'd just do it and blame drone on drone shenanigans afterwards. You announce it ahead of time to just let them know you srs now

BG Level

man that reactor, despite being a little baby 408 MW, is literally one of the least safe reactors in the world. No secondary containment vessel, if it melted down it would be extremely bad (like Chernobyl, but just one reactor)

They shut down both reactors after the fall of the soviet union but it meant Armenia literally didn't have reliable electricity for a few years so they restarted the one reactor which allowed them to have 24/7 electricity in the country lol.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag