+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

In terms of advancing American interests, almost certainly the right call.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

After reading all that, seems at least debatable.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Uh, a nuclear weapon capable Iran vs prosecuting money laundering? You have trouble picking one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

If you think they were are just "money laundering" then you didn't read it.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Does this make anyone else extremely nervous?

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

nah. donny boy doesn't have the wit to foreshadow. it's just more narcissistic commentary.

unless iran interprets it wrong, but that's been the case since day 1 and by now i think the other world leaders are used to donny's tantrums.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Or unless he decides to liberate the Iranians, given his position as the commander in chief and our Congress's failure to oversee military actions for the last twenty years.

Been an issue for quite a bit longer than 20 years.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Or unless he decides to liberate the Iranians, given his position as the commander in chief and our Congress's failure to oversee military actions for the last twenty years.
    eh. donny is a child in all but age. he can be pushed into doing whatever the people around him want him to do. if the higher ups on the chain of command wanted a war, they'd have one already, and technically they still have like 3 of them so they're probably not inclined to add any more to the pile.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I mean we could've had one with Syria, North Korea, and now Iran.

Fuck me for being hopeful.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Sort by controversial in any of the Reddit threads on Iran shooting its protestors/turning off the Internet for hilarious butthurt.

Sitting in the middle at laughing at both the right reee'ing (Roy Moore losing Alabama was particularly great) and the left crying nonstop has made 2017 an awesome year.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    Sort by controversial in any of the Reddit threads on Iran shooting its protestors/turning off the Internet for hilarious butthurt.

Sitting in the middle at laughing at both the right reee'ing (Roy Moore losing Alabama was particularly great) and the left crying nonstop has made 2017 an awesome year.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

My AP app just notified me that Israeli police are seeking an indictment against Netanyahu for corruption and bribery charges. Is it my birthday already?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Seems to be. First wave of articles are out.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    My AP app just notified me that Israeli police are seeking an indictment against Netanyahu for corruption and bribery charges. Is it my birthday already?
    http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Pol...tonight-542514

After a 14-month-long investigation, the police are expected to announce if they found enough evidence to recommend the state’s prosecution to indict Netanyahu in Case 1000 or in Case 2000.

In Case 1000, the “gifts affair,” it is alleged that Netanyahu improperly accepted expensive gifts from different businessmen.

In Case 2000, the “Yediot Aharonot affair,” Netanyahu allegedly negotiated with publisher Arnon “Noni” Mozes for favorable coverage of himself in Yediot Aharonot in exchange for support of a bill to weaken Israel Hayom, the largest circulation Hebrew-language paper and Yediot’s biggest competitor.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

South African president Jacob Zuma resigned today.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

China just abolished its two-term limit for presidency, all but ensuring Xi Jinping will continue his rule for life as he continues to establish himself as both the most power-hungry and the most ambitious Chinese leader since Mao and Enlai. it signals a fundamental shift away from the Chinese norm of collective party autocracy in which a given leader smoothly handed the reins of power over to a chosen communist successor after a 10-year reign to something that smells much more like a traditional one-man tyranny.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/02/26/...-myth-is-dead/

good analysis on the move, and goes into some detail on the harsh internal crackdowns Xi has overseen. despite its prodigious economic might China is being turned into something of a political timebomb, as all oppressed societies with neither civil outlets nor clear avenues of succession tend to be.

The end of collective leadership at the top, meanwhile, has been mirrored by the destruction of channels of dissent and disagreement throughout the country. The most obvious form of this is the gigantic crackdown on media and the internet. Arguments that were permissible in 2009 became impossible to make in newspapers by 2014: that China could learn from other countries; that political reform was possible; that pluralism, civil society, and adherence to the law were good things.

Investigative journalism, once tentatively permitted as long as it confined itself to local corruption, was massively curtailed. The relatively freewheeling atmosphere of Weibo, a Chinese Twitter-alike, was destroyed. It was replaced with private WeChat groups, only to see a crackdown on those last fall, with the administrators of groups threatened with imprisonment for any “anti-party” speech. A mildly insulting reference to Xi in a group message won the sender two years in jail while the lawyer who defended him in court was struck off the rolls. Universities once saw some degree of open debate; today absolute ideological rigidity is demanded.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag