1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 19 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 19 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

(EU) Presenting the ShopTo In-Game Item Campaign! (For Nimbus mount, eastern attire and staff)

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...6f34af8ea0defa

@ https://www.shopto.net/microsite/in-game-campaign

Fucking bullshit campaign on some shitty site with the cheapest items out of stock and can't even handle some internet traffic.

eligible items:

• FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Starter Edition
    • FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Complete Edition
    • FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood
    • FINAL FANTASY XIV - 60 Days Game Time Card
    • FINAL FANTASY XII The Zodiac Age
    • FINAL FANTASY XV
    • Dragon Quest Heroes II - Explorer's Edition
    • Hitman: The Complete First Season
    • Just Cause 3
    • Just Cause 3 Gold Edition
    • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix
    • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
    • NieR: Automata
    • Rise of the Tomb Raider
    • World of FINAL FANTASY

I mean, it's good that we're finally getting the campaign but on the worst possible mode. Makes me bitter that you guys over in the US just need to Amazon it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Or Germans who just needed to collect codes from Dr Pepper cans. I mean ewww Dr Pepper but still easiest of the lot.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Confirmed this site to be a complete bag of shit.

I registered (site was slow enough)
    It wants me to register my credit card and it will ONLY ship to credit card address for the first 2 orders as I am a new customer. No problem, I thought.
    I registered my address/card.
    After doing so, I double check my address in my account.

It appended a "B" next to my house number. So instead of 1337 as my house number, it is now 1337 B. And I can't change the fucking address because the site is a load of bollocks and probably because I have a new account. It probably did so because it looked up my post (zip) code somewhere and decided 1337 B is my frigging address.

This is a huge fucking problem because the dumb fucks who built a new block of flats down next to my home back in 1998 gave the properties all 1337 house numbers, but with letters attached to them. So, 1337 A all the way to 1337 K. We get constantly harassed by deliveries, taxis, pizzas, takeaway deliveries, post because none of the in breds that live in those flats are intelligent enough to remember to add the fucking letter next to their house number on the address for anything.

I now have to wait until Monday, because these guys don't work weekends, to sort out the problem, if they are even capable of sorting it out. Gaahhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilia View Post
    Or Germans who just needed to collect codes from Dr Pepper cans. I mean ewww Dr Pepper but still easiest of the lot.
    I recall JPs just had to buy food or something from their local stores too.

edit1: submitted a ticket explaining my problem, the site ate it up with a 404 error. Lost my fucking polite explanation, further exemplifying this site to be some 3rd world operated site lulEU and all that fuck, GAHHHHHHHH -- sent them an e-mail with a revised statement, still remaining calm. If all this fails I'm going to ask someone at work to do it for me who lives in a proper area with a civilised address that doesn't piggy back on a number with letters attached

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I used shopto years ago and I don't remember any issues, but yeah, right now the site is slow as fuck, 3/4 of the stuff is out of stock, hilarious.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Not to mention:

1, except the time cards (which are sold out), it's all console stuff.
    2, A whole lot of the European countries are outside of the EU, would've been nice with some digital downloads that didn't bring massive taxation.
    3, that webpage, wtf.

While I'm not going to go all "WTF, SE hates EU players", they obviously don't really care all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    While I'm not going to go all "WTF, SE hates EU players", they obviously don't really care all that much.
    If you're not gonna say it I will.

SE doesn't care about bla--Europeans.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

According to r/ffxiv if you order something that's backordered and will be fufilled you'll qualify.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Well Nier was in stock with a price that I have considered buying it for a couple of weeks ago, so figured why not. Well getting my credit card registered was a little hassle, but managed. No bullshit on my address either.

So I go to order, press the final button to place the order and get a 404 page, yet the money is reserved on my credit card, but no confirmation email or order in my account. Considering it's a reservation (and I can get my money back through the credit card company anyway if they won't) I ordered it again, only to be greeted with the exact same error. I tried a third time, same error. Then I contacted them about this issue and they said they could see the charges, but since there was no order(s) it wasn't accepted yet. She offered to refund the money or have it put in my account as store credit (yeah right lol). About an hour later I checked the site again and noticed Nier has now gone back to "backorder" status. While their first reply to my question was swift (4mins after I send it), it seems they called it a day shortly after that reply (it was about 30mins after their phoneline closing time), so I hope to hear more from them tomorrow.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My opinion on this offer as an EU player...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Well they have digital 60 day time cards now in stock, so no shipping. I bought one and got the codes for Cumulus and whatnot, yet can't find for the life of me find the code in my account for the actual 60 days... (they claim instant delivery and my account says the order is completed).

I bought one of these earlier today off Amazon and got that shit done in 0.1 seconds...

Also I have seen 3 prices for my order in the timespan of 1 minute: 21.50 euro, 24,17 euro and 25,76 euro... The last showed after I hit complete, the second was in the confirmation email (but in GBP). They better hold onto the 21.50 that the product page claims and was on my order up until after the confirmation...