+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,331
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    GW2: Recent Accomplishment Thread II

    All these years and Twilight still delivers; odd they haven't come up with something that eclipses it, design wise.

  2. #2
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,397
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    https://qtfy.eu/guildwars/guardian/c...b-build-guide/

    qt posted a more in depth Firebrand build/rotation than mine if you haven't fiddled with it yet

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    All these years and Twilight still delivers; odd they haven't come up with something that eclipses it, design wise.
    Hard to beat a sword where a blade is pretty much a window into the cosmos.

    Also post to fix the page issue.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    https://qtfy.eu/guildwars/guardian/c...b-build-guide/

    qt posted a more in depth Firebrand build/rotation than mine if you haven't fiddled with it yet
    Jesus it really does feel like Engineer all over again

  5. #5
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,397
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Halloween has begun. Every event from the first 3 years, minigames achievements etc, are currently available as well as a bunch of new armors/weapons, mount races in the labyrinth, and halloween mount skins.

  6. #6
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,331
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Oh man, screw that tower run game; shit was so frustrating to do that first Halloween. So much platforming in that game and the controls/world model interactions just weren't done well enough for how frustratingly hard some of it was; I still have nightmares about the huge, underground maze in the WvWvW pvp zone, though I did get really damn good at running it.

    Pretty much most of their other events were a lot of fun though and were pointedly unique to this game; they are something I wish other games would have incorporated. To this day, nothing has beat the Hunger Royal game they had.

  7. #7
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,397
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Spoiler: show


    my favorite part of halloween

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Oh man, screw that tower run game; shit was so frustrating to do that first Halloween. So much platforming in that game and the controls/world model interactions just weren't done well enough for how frustratingly hard some of it was; I still have nightmares about the huge, underground maze in the WvWvW pvp zone, though I did get really damn good at running it.

    Pretty much most of their other events were a lot of fun though and were pointedly unique to this game; they are something I wish other games would have incorporated. To this day, nothing has beat the Hunger Royal game they had.
    It took me awhile but I finally got the hang of it.

    Think I got half of the Lunatic armor last night. From achievements/events.

  9. #9
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,397
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor


    Legendary #3: Astralaria. Most demanding one yet. Next up: Sharur. Or a suit of legendary armor. Haven't decided yet.

  10. #10

    Nice. I'm kinda waiting to see what the new scepter looks like before I decide on another legendary. In the meantime I'm just doing low tier fractals til I get more AR/saving up for my griffon mount.

    I would love to do raids but afraid the time to jump on them is long pass.

  11. #11
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,397
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    wintersday jump puzzle is tons of money right now, can get a griffon in a day or two of grinding

  12. #12

    True. I should think of doing that instead of using up the presents since there isn't anything I really want

  13. #13

    Not much of a huge achievement but finally got into expert tier fractals for my personal level. Kind of stuck there til I can get more ascended armor though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. GW2: Recent Accomplishment Thread
    By Katlan in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 515
    Last Post: 2017-10-02, 20:02
  2. TERA Recent Accomplishment Thread
    By Noobta in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 402
    Last Post: 2013-10-07, 00:19
  3. Aion: Recent Accomplishment Thread
    By Katlan in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 2264
    Last Post: 2012-09-06, 07:29