1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 53 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 6 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 23 hours, 53 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 10 hours, 6 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 4.1 Full Patch Notes     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    It's 90 per subdivision, and 2 subdivisions per ward, so in total 180 per ward. 12(?) wards per region, and 4 regions now means 8640 apartments, which I'd like to believe is enough for anyone who wants one (I certainly don't). Some/all of this could be wrong, I don't actually give a shit about personal housing.

The 512 limit you're likely thinking of is the limit of how many personal chambers can be added to a FC house (which is likely more tied to the limit on FC members rather than anything else). Though the fact that they could essentially jam 512 apartments into every FC house really makes you wonder why the hell the apartments cap at 90.
    Ahh thanks my bad

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Is the 4.11 patch tonight for relic weapons, finally?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

relics/Eureka are in 4.2 which will probably be mid/late January at the earliest

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by solracht View Post
    relics/Eureka are in 4.2 which will probably be mid/late January at the earliest
    Yep - Smells like Diadem 3.0 for sure now.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Wow... an 8-man fight that you can only do if you've beaten 4.0 Savage.... talk about selective. <.<;

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The hard core guys have asked for something slightly harder for a while now. It's reasonable.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    The hard core guys have asked for something slightly harder for a while now. It's reasonable.
    <watches soft core guys whine about not being able to access it> lol

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Its been the most entertaining thing leading up to the patch, people stuck on OS3 saying they deserve to experience the fight because they try just as hard as everyone who has cleared OS4 for weeks upon weeks.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Same people that'll whine about entitlement, too. XIV attracts the strangest people. I'm glad they've finally added what Savage was originally supposed to be.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Eh, I don't really care in the long run, I was just kind of surprised, as I think this is the first time they've added something like this before. I'll admit there are some people on the OF that are getting pretty upset over it though, lol.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

This is actually the 2nd time they added something like this, first time was SCOB. Needed to beat T9 to unlock savage.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    This is actually the 2nd time they added something like this, first time was SCOB. Needed to beat T9 to unlock savage.
    SCoB was just the next tier over FCoB, same way we had Gordias, than Midas. You never needed to beat the Savage version to unlock the normal version of the next tier. This is something a bit higher tier.

I guarantee this isn't considered as V5-8 in SE's progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dan View Post
    Instanced houses turns that entire portion of the game into buying different sizes of private rooms.

Part of the fun of housing is the "neighborhood." There is something lost when MMOs use instancing as the solution to every problem.
    I think there's a good reason for that. Housing is a significant part of the game, and most people cant access it for themselves, instancing seems to be an ideal solution for people who just want the house and the utility for themselves and dont care for the neighborhood aspect.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    SCoB was just the next tier over FCoB, same way we had Gordias, than Midas. You never needed to beat the Savage version to unlock the normal version of the next tier. This is something a bit higher tier.

I guarantee this isn't considered as V5-8 in SE's progression.
    No they added a Second Coils of Bahamut (Savage) In patch 2.3. Each fight was retuned and reworked and gave a title for beating. plus your usual i110 rewards.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    SCoB was just the next tier over FCoB, same way we had Gordias, than Midas.
    He means SCoB(S).