Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Also they don't illustrate campaigns in update notices.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

That's the entrance to Southern Sandy MH, right? Not surprised that it's the same 4 city zones copypasted, but part of me secretly hoped it was Northern S/Port B/W Woods/other Jeuno zone. That makes 4 versions of Southern Sandy...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

How do you get the ghost jizz npcs to give you the chair mount?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Gonna go ahead and place my chips in the "ilvl dynamis will be to relic armor what omen was to artifact armor" pile. Can enter 1 dynamis zone once per day using a canteen of orc piss or w/e and the NMs drop job specific cards/stones/testicles to upgrade relic armor over the course of many months until eventually it gets somewhat nerfed and everyone gets a full set at which point they'll add ilvl abyssea for empy armor!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Gonna go ahead and place my chips in the "ilvl dynamis will be to relic armor what omen was to artifact armor" pile. Can enter 1 dynamis zone once per day using a canteen of orc piss or w/e and the NMs drop job specific cards/stones/testicles to upgrade relic armor over the course of many months until eventually it gets somewhat nerfed and everyone gets a full set at which point they'll add ilvl abyssea for empy armor!
    Sounds about right. Will probably be once every 20 hrs like Omen was at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    How do you get the ghost jizz npcs to give you the chair mount?
    trade them various sweets till they turn you into a spermskull, get a friend in party to do the same, and go under bomb lantern. the costumes only last 5 minutes so make sure youre partied up with a friend before hand and you both are getting the costume at the same time.

tried out the normal ambuscade cookie theory. i only had 3 cinna-cookies because none on AH, so i bought a few with points. whenever the boss Lancer Jack uses Trick or Treat, he steals your food. i'm not sure if its AoE or what, but it kept stealing my food whenever i had it up and i wasn't tanking, so i'm guessing it is. when i had a cinna-cookie eaten and he stole it, he seemed to stop meleeing for a couple minutes. he still used polearm ws when he got tp, but i didn't see him swing at all, or if he did, it was a heck of a lot slower than normal.

incidently, i noticed he takes very very little damage from my attacks. i know my bst is gimp as heck, but level 5 box step and tegnima buffet was only doing 2k most of the time, sensilla 1.2k. didn't check to see if damage increased when he ate my cookie, and because of the random nature of trick or treat and cinna-cookies 3 min duration, i only got him to steal it once. >.<

i also noticed that he was hitting fairly weak on normal mode, mostly 140ish hit melee swings, but after the third set of adds died, he suddenly jumped to 1500-2k a normal hit, which quickly spelled my doom. this was a different run than the cinna-cookie one, which i won... im wondering if he rages after a while if you don't feed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    at which point they'll add ilvl abyssea for empy armor!
    Waiting for this, personally. Empyrean armor feels stronger to me, but an upgrade's an upgrade. Really happy to see this content being made mainstream. :woah:

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Psion View Post
    tried out the normal ambuscade cookie theory. i only had 3 cinna-cookies because none on AH, so i bought a few with points. whenever the boss Lancer Jack uses Trick or Treat, he steals your food. i'm not sure if its AoE or what, but it kept stealing my food whenever i had it up and i wasn't tanking, so i'm guessing it is. when i had a cinna-cookie eaten and he stole it, he seemed to stop meleeing for a couple minutes. he still used polearm ws when he got tp, but i didn't see him swing at all, or if he did, it was a heck of a lot slower than normal.

incidently, i noticed he takes very very little damage from my attacks. i know my bst is gimp as heck, but level 5 box step and tegnima buffet was only doing 2k most of the time, sensilla 1.2k. didn't check to see if damage increased when he ate my cookie, and because of the random nature of trick or treat and cinna-cookies 3 min duration, i only got him to steal it once. >.<

i also noticed that he was hitting fairly weak on normal mode, mostly 140ish hit melee swings, but after the third set of adds died, he suddenly jumped to 1500-2k a normal hit, which quickly spelled my doom. this was a different run than the cinna-cookie one, which i won... im wondering if he rages after a while if you don't feed him.
    Try feeding him Nashmau Stew. XD It's got a bunch of negative stats, and lasts a good while, so as long as it's being stolen and not copied, it should be noticeable differences in damage.

Quote Originally Posted by gistofeverything View Post
    Waiting for this, personally. Empyrean armor feels stronger to me, but an upgrade's an upgrade. Really happy to see this content being made mainstream. :woah:
    Mainstream? >_>? You still need to 119 stuff before you can +2/+3 it, so those currently blocked by Vagary will be blocked even harder.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Try feeding him Nashmau Stew. XD It's got a bunch of negative stats, and lasts a good while, so as long as it's being stolen and not copied, it should be noticeable differences in damage.

Mainstream? >_>? You still need to 119 stuff before you can +2/+3 it, so those currently blocked by Vagary will be blocked even harder.
    Vagary isn't hard. Most people just don't know how to work in a team by the time they get to Vagary for the first time to unlock stuff.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Vagary isn't hard. Most people just don't know how to work in a team by the time they get to Vagary for the first time to unlock stuff.
    To be fair, some of it is pretty non-obvious (one might even say vague), and represents a pretty sharp spike in difficulty for the general progression. However, all it'd really take to improve that is to reward the ability to upgrade Empyrean to 119 from other things, like they did with Oboro access.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    i dunno about nashmau stew.... the moves name is trick or treat, so i'm thinking it's tied to halloween aka "sweets". it may be cinna-cookies specifically, or just any halloween event qualifying sweets. im guessing you give em a treat and they're nice to you, or eventually they get pissed off and "trick" you by stabbing you with super saiyan power lance.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Psion View Post
    i dunno about nashmau stew.... the moves name is trick or treat, so i'm thinking it's tied to halloween aka "sweets". it may be cinna-cookies specifically, or just any halloween event qualifying sweets. im guessing you give em a treat and they're nice to you, or eventually they get pissed off and "trick" you by stabbing you with super saiyan power lance.
    He means something that isn't specifically for this event but would work if they are stealing. That said it's negative effects aren't really that crazy so wouldn't bother. Also it seems to have some sort of physical dmg resistance as tomahawk increases dmg a lot and well hard to explain why physically moves would do so little otherwise especially with spur, run wild and both sps they weren't doing much more for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5