Closed Thread
Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

That was a different page than I was thinking, but that's even more ambiguous; Japanese works often just use the x as shorthand for combining in general.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Also, just looked up all the available information on Goku, Vegeta, Gogeta, and Vejito.

If there was ever any debate, Vejito shits on Gogeta so hard, it's not even funny. Base Vejito using the last given official power levels for Goku and Vegeta from the Frieza saga >>>>>> the official numbers they gave on Ssj1 Gogeta from movie 13 (which takes place after Buu)

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    That was a different page than I was thinking, but that's even more ambiguous; Japanese works often just use the x as shorthand for combining in general.
    The supplemental text info that went along w/ the pic said that it was multiplicative

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

For me at least, it looks like there's a seed pattern. Either you win the pattern or you get blapped. Certain races might have existed and won the genetic and galactic calamity problem or lost, but it seems like each universe has a defining theme. U2 looks like a reversal of U7/U6 to me, where humans hit the GoD jackpot and had a Humanoid GoD. U3 is where Gero won and Robots/Androids got the big win. Geene the GoD is where the fish dude from the filler EP from DBZ otherworld tournament won the lotto and they got the big win there.

Helles being like Cleopatra and Beerus and Champa being the cat gods seems to represent a whole theme for a particular set of universal evolution.

Regardless, its dumb to speculate about DB mythos cause its all gonna get fubar'd down the line, but it is fun.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Right, which if it's anything like the page I saw last time I was in this discussion (or if it IS the page I saw), it's ambiguous and very unlikely to be straight multiplication.

That would make Merged Zamasu literally hundreds of billions or even trillions times stronger than SSB Goku, which would then make UI Goku, Jiren, and Beerus even stronger than that.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    Right, which if it's anything like the page I saw last time I was in this discussion (or if it IS the page I saw), it's ambiguous and very unlikely to be straight multiplication.

That would make Merged Zamasu literally hundreds of billions or even trillions times stronger than SSB Goku, which would then make UI Goku, Jiren, and Beerus even stronger than that.
    Again, they're inconsistent. Which is why I brought up the recessive trait thing.

He claimed it was, but it's outright wrong (otherwise Gohan wouldn't have a tail lol)

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Still holding onto my initial theory that there may be someone stronger than Jiren floating around.

Spoiler: show
    One of the guys at Toei put this out today regarding episode 114

Q: Toshio, you could say something about Ep. 114 "The appearance of a new warrior" a single sentence of what we can expect?

A: The new warrior's very strong and cool✨
    Everyone will be excited about the birth

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

There's gotta be. They've been hyping up Jiren since the start. Whenever they hype someone up, theres either a new form or someone stronger, or both.

Vegeta was hyped up, he turned into a giant monkey. Freeza got hyped, he had 4 fucking forms lol. Androids got hyped, Cell showed up, and then he had 3-4 forms. Buu gets hyped, more forms. Goku Black gets hyped, fuses with Zamasu.

If Jiren is the big fight of this arc, I'll be shocked.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I mean I predicted it a few pages back depending on your forum settings and people just dismissed me. I'll be sure to quote my shit when episode 114 comes up xD

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah but people are dumb haha.

Honestly, even if there is no one stronger in the tournament, this will probably lead into the Angels being villains or something. Theres no way Jiren is gonna be the hardest fight to win.

Maybe it's Frieza

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Making Freeza the big bad of a 3rd arc sounds just... awful lol.

He's much more interesting now that he's working alongside the good guys. Reminds me of Vegeta on Namek. Or Picollo against the saiyans. Or Yamcha... nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Making Freeza the big bad of a 3rd arc sounds just... awful lol.

He's much more interesting now that he's working alongside the good guys. Reminds me of Vegeta on Namek. Or Picollo against the saiyans. Or Yamcha... nvm
    Agreed, but only while he's being sneaky and not outright bad like what he did with Gohan was a great example of what new Frieza should be.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

New Frieza is best Frieza.

I like this Freeza because he's completely abusing his position. And that's fucking awesome. And the fact he even gave Goku some energy for his spirit bomb was cool (And Vegeta didn't - which was extra lol).

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    I like this Freeza because he's completely abusing his position. And that's fucking awesome. And the fact he even gave Goku some energy for his spirit bomb was cool (And Vegeta didn't - which was extra lol).
    Honestly, I think its more to vegeta knowing he might have to whap someone trying to interrupt goku. Jeets knows how it is, and he's willing to back it up, especially considering his position and history with goku.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yeah, he knows the stakes. He was saving his energy, which he ended up using anyways on fat chick. Let's not forget he's given energy before, to Trunks and the Spirit Sword.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Goten and Trunks are now older than Gohan was vs Cell by 1 and 2 years respectively. (2 and 3 years if you count the actual year they were born; 1 and 2 when counting the year Gohan spent in the time chamber)

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Goten and Trunks are now older than Gohan was vs Cell by 1 and 2 years respectively. (2 and 3 years if you count the actual year they were born; 1 and 2 when counting the year Gohan spent in the time chamber)
    And yet they're smaller than Gohan was in the first episode of DBZ.

It's been mentioned before but yea, Goten and Trunks are older than Gohan was when he beat Cell but they look younger and act younger because Toriyama forgets shit all the time and is basically an idiot. The reason why Goku and Jiren were flying during that last fight because they either forgot or didn't care because it looked cool.

If there's a reason for anything going on it's not a very good one.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

It did look cool.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast