Closed Thread
Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Where was it ever stated that Beerus was weaker than Belmond or Quitela?
    Whis says that the rumored mortal comes from a universe where the GoD is stronger than Beerus. Then Beerus counters that he hasn't fought that GoD and merely lost in an arm wrestling match.

Anime is building up Jiren to be that mortal (but still haven't confirmed/outright stated it. Though Whis said something along the lines of "It appears the rumors are true" but that's not a definitive statement); so if it's Jiren, that would make Belmod stronger than Beerus (at least in an arm wrestling match)

In the manga, Beerus outright stated in an argument with Quitela that he only lost an arm wrestling match to him and that a fight would be different

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Gotcha. I don't think I ever caught that comment by Whis.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well, the GoD are all fighting right now in the manga, and Beerus is going to have to lose or else U7 won't fight in the tournament. Maybe we'll get a definitive answer in the next chapter, however canon you wanna consider it.

BG Level

I need to start paying more attention to the manga lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Unless they've got new stuff they haven't shown yet, the only U7 fighter stronger than Toppo is Goku.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    Unless they've got new stuff they haven't shown yet, the only U7 fighter stronger than Toppo is Goku.
    Frieza and Vegeta would be able to take on Toppo based on what I've seen (opinion obv). Debatably 17 (but 17 and Goku were both holding back when they fought)

Everyone else gets jobbed tho

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Toppo is significantly stronger than vanilla SSB Goku, so I'm not sure what makes you think they can take him, unless you think they're hiding transformations.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Toppo is significantly stronger than vanilla SSB Goku, so I'm not sure what makes you think they can take him, unless you think they're hiding transformations.
    I am one of the people under the assumption that the only reason Goku would be able to beat current Frieza/Vegeta is due to Kaioken (Prior to UI). I think Vegeta's Blue is stronger than Goku's when not under kaioken. (as shown in the black saga, and the fact that Vegeta spent another year in the time chamber; where as Goku was busy recruiting folks)

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Goku was a lot stronger than Vegeta at the end of the black arc (even though it makes little sense), since he did far better against Merged Zamasu even without Kaioken. Golden Frieza was also stated to be exactly even with SSB Goku a few minutes before the ToP. There was also an official teaser by Toei for the ToP that ranked the top three U7 fighters, and Frieza was second despite only being even with SSB Goku. I'll see if I can find that poster again.

BG Level

I don't know if I've posted about this before; it's pretty bizarre how we know all about the hax bullshit of saiyans, yet little next to nothing about Frieza's race whom arguably seems to be even more hax.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I don't know if I've posted about this before; it's pretty bizarre how we know all about the hax bullshit of saiyans, yet little next to nothing about Frieza's race whom arguably seems to be even more hax.
    In all the canon material, it seems to be specific to Freiza/rare and that he's a prodigy compared to most others in his race

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Frost seems to make that point pretty well. He's a joke compared to Freeza.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah, Toriyama stated at one point that Frieza and his father are mutants abnormally strong for their race, and his race isn't normally like that.

Anyway, here's the teaser I mentioned before, concerning U7 rankings:

https://image.ibb.co/n5RAUv/IMG_0430.png
    https://image.ibb.co/bB7vwa/IMG_0429.png

It says that Goku is the strongest on U7, Frieza is second, and Vegeta is third. It doesn't go into the rankings below that, though.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It says that Goku is the strongest on U7, Frieza is second, and Vegeta is third. It doesn't go into the rankings below that, though.
    Okay, but he was saying Goku is stronger than them with Kaioken but not in base SSB.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Okay, but he was saying Goku is stronger than them with Kaioken but not in base SSB.
    Frieza is explicitly stated to be equal in strength to SSB Goku, and Vegeta is weaker than Frieza, so he must be weaker than SSB Goku as well.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Well I can't read Japanese so gonna need proper translations on that.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Personally I don't care about much of the power level stuff but I did think it was awesome that Frieza called Jiren a monster. Making sure to tell Goku about UI was also interesting.

These days in Dragon Ball ALL heroes strength is decided by plot power before anything. Goku will likely always be the "strongest" because he's superman, but if they decided they wanted to market Vegeta more and he gets SSJBUIGreatApe nothing is going to stop them. The fact 17 is anywhere near as strong as he is bullshit and the reason pretty much is "just because".

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The androids don't get "tired", and 17 has been training pretty much non-stop for years, so, why not? "Training" is pretty core to how much stronger everyone gets, so the androids shouldn't be any different; and then there's Gohan.

Also, we all should know that Arale is the strongest in U7 and would probably have a lot of fun in the ToP.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Something crossed my mind earlier and I am sure it's probably been brought up but could Zeno simply just be the Supreme God of Destruction? My memory may be failing me but have we ever seen Zeno create anything? If not then Zalama could be his counterpart who appears when the balance of the Omniverse is off (Zeno destroying too many universes). This could be the GPs endgame by manipulating Zeno into destroying enough universes to make Zalama appear to fullfil some plan.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast