Closed Thread
Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Cabba's opponent was shit tier too. So fucking ugly.
    I don't understand what's up with all the fat female fighters being akin to a Miltank spamming Rollout.

Feels appropriate.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

She from the universe that has two fighters hidden right? That should be interesting.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I am getting more and more happier saying Vegeta Character growth. That whole "Promise" shit was awesome. Vegeta is just great and I'm sure if Vegeta doesn't take out Jiren, it'll be Fusion

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    i really hope nobody was expecting cabba to escape from frieza, because if so, you're quite retarded.

anywho, at this point, it feels like they're just looking for ways to occupy tournament time
    But at the same time, freezer ego would’ve taken such a hit to be beaten by a weakling would’ve been great

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    But at the same time, freezer ego would’ve taken such a hit to be beaten by a weakling would’ve been great
    No, that'd be retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    People get female saiyans finally then decide to bash em. DB community wut
    I don't think it's the female part that's the problem, it's the character that sucks. You introduce new characters but they all have shitty trope/cliche personalities which annoy people who barely even watch anime nevermind those who watch a lot.

I mean the two prominent female figures in DBZ are Bulma and Chichi, and while Bulma is cool I think they basically spent all their effort on her and no one else.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Cabba forced Frieza into gold for a moment. I think that’s the best anyone could have hoped for.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm surprised that Freeza was so "nice" this episode. I fully expected him to reveal he killed all the other saiyans in his universe and lament how he couldn't be able to personally finish them off himself in Cabba's universe too.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    I am getting more and more happier saying Vegeta Character growth. That whole "Promise" shit was awesome. Vegeta is just great and I'm sure if Vegeta doesn't take out Jiren, it'll be Fusion
    Guarantee you it won't be on both accounts. Vegeta isn't taking out Jiren. Vegeta never takes out the main guy. Never has, never will.

Fusion? Aside from movie 13 (not written by Toriyama) a fused character has never won a fight. Vejito got absorbed on purpose. Gotenks didn't beta Buu. Vejito separated before beating merged Zamasu.

Fusion is just to show us some cool hype shit, but something always goes long/they never take the win

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And besides that, Goku's running on fumes (which had to be gifted to him), and Geets must have used at least 50% of his ki just beating up fodder by now.
    To dance, they'd need to have near equal ki output, so Geets would have to reduce his to match Goku's near-empty levels.
    And two warriors who fusion dance with like 0 ki left would make a poop fusion for 30 minutes, which is a longer duration than there is time left in the tourney.

So unless Gohan has some Supreme Kai Apprentice Kibito healing bullshit hax like Trunks had in Zamasu arc, or some ridiculous deus ex plotkai happens where Great Priest heals everyone to full @10 minutes left for benefit of entertaining the twins, our boys are gonna need a way to replenish ki before trying to dance.

I say it ain't happening at all.

I think Vegeta will surprise us and eventually KO Toppo over the span of like 3 more episodes, maybe with help from Caulifla, Kale, or Gohan(?)
    Gohan will probably knock out Saoneru and Pirina, but at the cost of losing Piccolo.

Frieza and Androids are wild cards. Sort of implied that 17 is stronger than 18 currently, so she may fall too, perhaps while fighting Brianne or the other U2/3/4 folks.
    Guessing Frieza will take the troublesome U4 bug unknowns with another feint of some kind. Caulifla and Kale will probably fight Dyspo?

IDK, Jiren is still the big hurdle here. i just can't believe the U4 bugs are gonna be that much a threat.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BWYuko View Post
    IDK, Jiren is still the big hurdle here. i just can't believe the U4 bugs are gonna be that much a threat.

I mean they look goofy, but Quitela is down to his final 3 and he doesn't seem the slighest bit worried. He's just been chillin.

Or perhaps, he means to just keep the bugs hidden and let the other universes fight among themselves and try to win with having 3 ppl on the field (though would require some other universes to lose more members)

Also, current chart of who's in and who's out

https://i.imgur.com/8aRmXr6.png

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I know I am and I will be wrong on anything I predict or want. Its more of what I want to happen as a fan.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Gohan

Fify
    https://i.imgur.com/IGMLKJ3.gifv

I doubt Vegeta has used 10% of his energy. He's gone blue 2 times so far I think. And those were quick bursts. Goku had used more energy before fighting Jiren.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Spoiler source people said that statements from the writers indicated that Vegeta has "a few tricks up his sleeve that we haven't seen before"

I would love for him to beat Toppo in the next ep or two without having to empty the tank to do so.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Spoiler source people said that statements from the writers indicated that Vegeta has "a few tricks up his sleeve that we haven't seen before"
    Hopefully it´ll be something good and not some dumb shit like "mastered SSJB". SSJB2 or Ultra SSJB, but that´s not going to happen.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Vegeta gets hit with the love ray from that fat lady. Vegeta unlocks the full power of love, on par with Goku's "love" for family and friends. Proceeds to kick ass.

I'm almost certain Vegeta loves his family more than Goku does.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

You've gotta be fuckin kidding me:

EP 115 Spoilers

Spoiler: show

Goku vs Kafla!
    (This is ケフラ/Kefura in Japanese, and while not certain, this obvious assumption is that it's a combination of the names of Kale (ケール/Kēru) and Caulifla (カリフラ/Karifura).)

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast