Closed Thread
Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
    I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

That's bothers me too. Perhaps Jiren's gimmick is he can collect power over time and store it for large bursts. Like he was storing his power before the tournament, unleashed it for Goku, then went back to meditating and storing again for the next fight. His average power may be lower, and he can just fight at these heightened levels for a while.

That's why the clown GoD told him "the time for preserving your power is over."

Maybe I'm reading too much into it and it's just poor writing/plot hole XD.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I've been thinking that's the gimmick myself. Either that or Jiren has the "attack" side of UI.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Since the tournament is also serving as a show for Zeno, he'd probably find it boring if Jiren just eliminated most of the fighters before they got to do anything potentially entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I've been thinking that's the gimmick myself. Either that or Jiren has the "attack" side of UI.
    No, since he was able to know where the stage was going to go and not have to dodge at the beginning.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Inshiya View Post
    That's bothers me too. Perhaps Jiren's gimmick is he can collect power over time and store it for large bursts. Like he was storing his power before the tournament, unleashed it for Goku, then went back to meditating and storing again for the next fight. His average power may be lower, and he can just fight at these heightened levels for a while.
    Would explain why Toppo is the candidate for next GoD and not Jiren (looking at what's been said and not assumptions).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Time to toss out the last set of jobbers!

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I think Jiren can only fight for short bursts before he just goes ballistic. So he meditates to calm himself. His personality changed as his fight with Goku went on.

That or it's just sloppy writing but that's too obvious.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

123 provisional title. Can't wait for this to be a misleading troll.

Spoiler: show
    Full Body, Spirit, and Power Unleashed!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Spoiler: show

Lookin good after this week.

12/16/17
    12/23/17

--OFF-- 12/30 --OFF--
    01/06/18
    01/13/18

Ep123 title could reference Vegeta, Jiren, Goku, or even Gohan or Toppo.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It's gotta be Vegeta unless Goku jumps in mid fight to take over. That'd be pretty lame so I'm betting Vegeta gets a power up or at the least a "this is my full power" moment. Idk about UI though...maybe he gets something different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Or, Vegeta jobs and it somehow inspires Goku to return to UI state.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I just don't see that. I'm sure you're joking, but every time they get together to fight an enemy they take turns because they want to fight the new challenge solo. I don't see Goku and Vegeta teaming up to take Jiren, at least not at the beginning and not after eliminating what is probably most if not all the other universes by the time they reach that fight if the episode titles are any indication.

BG Level

Vegeta has a whole fucking year of training over Goku at the moment. And that was after seeing Goku could King Kai Fist within blue.

He didn't know about UI, but he knew about the rest. I can't imagine he didn't get a big boost during that year.

The fanboy in me wants to see Vegeta SS3 in Blue (I know, I don't even think the forms work together like that, but who cares).

Just give us one fucking episode of Vegeta owning shit.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

To be fair, didn't he blow up the time chamber? Dude could have been in there a year, or he could have just been in there for a week.

He for sure had a year of training more than Goku for the cell games, and that year barely upped his power at all. Really seems like they sorta hit a plateu until they can unlock a new form sometimes.

BG Level

Ya that's true about the year during the cell games. I just want to see Boss Vegeta once... Last time I was really stand up cheering for Vegeta was when he killed himself fighting Buu.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Dude.

Vegeta defeats Jiren. Vegeta gets knocked out by Freiza. Freiza vs Goku for who gets to wish on the Super Dragon Balls.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Dude.

Vegeta defeats Jiren. Vegeta gets knocked out by Freiza. Freiza vs Goku for who gets to wish on the Super Dragon Balls.
    Ohhhh I kinda like that one...

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

You guys are lulz

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I just don't see that. I'm sure you're joking, but every time they get together to fight an enemy they take turns because they want to fight the new challenge solo. I don't see Goku and Vegeta teaming up to take Jiren, at least not at the beginning and not after eliminating what is probably most if not all the other universes by the time they reach that fight if the episode titles are any indication.
    I think you're misunderstanding me. The scenario I'm speculating is: Vegeta tries to 1v1 Jiren > gets knocked out either that same episode or in the next > Goku is somehow inspired by this to return to UI, thus the title is about him.

Believe me, I would love Vegeta to finally be the one to take down the big bad or anyone besides Goku tbh, but this is the Goku show and that shit ain't happening.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Speculations going around Vegeta will attain the "attack side of UI" in the fight vs Jiren but it won´t be enough. Beerus then hooks em up with Potara earrings and they fuse into complete UI Vegito. Would fit the title of the episode pretty well to be honest but I highly doubt Vegito will make another return and since fusion dance isn´t canon Gogeta is definately a no-go.

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast