Closed Thread
Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Why did Goku end up on the floor after Vegeta's Final Flash? It didn't seem like he should have been hit by it or anything. He was standing and commenting about Vegeta's attack just prior to launching it then was suddenly on the floor.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The Ajit spinner was too much for me to handle

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Fucking shooting star god damn it lol

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prim View Post
    Even after Goku’s fight w/ Beerus, didn’t Whis say Beerus wasn’t fighting seriously?

Also I’d agree that the term GoD seems to be more indicative of a status/ability than “most powerful being in the universe”. It would feel more accurate to call anyone that can control/gain Destruction Energy a GoD.
    The manga and anime differ on what specific language was used (was it 70% of his max power he used against Goku, or just "holding back"). But it seemed obvious he wasn't 50-100 times stronger than SSG Goku when he was fighting (and since then Goku has powered the fuck up a lot, gone SSB, SSBx20, and UI).

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Ep title spoilers

Spoiler: show
    The episode after the Advent of GoD Toppo is called "Surpass Even a God! Vegeta's Life-Risking Blow"

50 bucks saying it´ll be akin to Buu saga aka Vegeta´s self-destruct move.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

UI is the first time Beerus has shown any actual concern about Goku's power.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    UI is the first time Beerus has shown any actual concern about Goku's power.
    Meh U11 God and Kai both freaked the fuck out over Geets powering up for his Final Flash.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The powerscaling for Beerus and Whis isn't canon, that's from the movies.

It's pretty clear in both the manga and the anime that none of these characters come close to approaching Beerus in power until Vegito shows up at the absolute earliest. In the manga even Mastered SSB Vegeta gets semi-casually one-shotted by Beerus. This is after literal years of training, multiple zenkai boosts, etc, etc.

Vegito is stated in the manga to be roughly equivalent to Beerus. In the anime Jiren is stated to be above the GoDs, and the GoDs shit themselves at multiple intervals over Goku's (now Vegeta with Final Flash too) power, indicating they're probably around that level now as well.

As far as Beerus stating his strength to Goku, they removed the statement that he was using some arbitrary percentage of his power in the anime because I presume they knew that would never fly.

In all likelihood given how much stronger you can scale characters in the ToP from the BoG arc he was probably not even using 1% of his power.

And with that I'll turn off my autism.

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    The powerscaling for Beerus and Whis isn't canon, that's from the movies.

It's pretty clear in both the manga and the anime that none of these characters come close to approaching Beerus in power until Vegito shows up at the absolute earliest. In the manga even Mastered SSB Vegeta gets semi-casually one-shotted by Beerus. This is after literal years of training, multiple zenkai boosts, etc, etc.

Vegito is stated in the manga to be roughly equivalent to Beerus. In the anime Jiren is stated to be above the GoDs, and the GoDs shit themselves at multiple intervals over Goku's (now Vegeta with Final Flash too) power, indicating they're probably around that level now as well.

As far as Beerus stating his strength to Goku, they removed the statement that he was using some arbitrary percentage of his power in the anime because I presume they knew that would never fly.

In all likelihood given how much stronger you can scale characters in the ToP from the BoG arc he was probably not even using 1% of his power.

And with that I'll turn off my autism.
    Ya that makes sense, but still seems silly. "I've awoken from my nap, and I had a dream that there existed someone that could challenge me..... or 1% of my power I mean."

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Nothing new for Dragon Ball though.

Frieza was unfathomably fucking stunned that Vegeta was able to block a punch from him when he was using, at most, 0.4% of his power.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Yeah. Dragonball has always been notorious for stupid arbitrary limitations everybody puts on themselves lol.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

At this point I'm pretty sure Piccolo's turban and cape are made of neutron stars.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I'm more shocked that I haven't seen a single Gum gum gatling gun joke

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

So....
    Holy fuck yes!!!! Vegeta´s new form looks so fucking badass and seems to be at least equal to full power Kaioken (not sure about the multiplier Goku is using atm, possibly x50?). Finally after all this time Geets got his own unique transformation.
    Still can´t believe it actually happened. Curious about the official name for it but I´ll go with Ultra Vegeta Blue.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I’ve seen the name “Royal Blue” tossed around which I like given his whole Prince of Saiyans thing

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    So....
    Holy fuck yes!!!! Vegeta´s new form looks so fucking badass and seems to be at least equal to full power Kaioken (not sure about the multiplier Goku is using atm, possibly x50?). Finally after all this time Geets got his own unique transformation.
    Still can´t believe it actually happened. Curious about the official name for it but I´ll go with Ultra Vegeta Blue.
    if it's equal to KK, that means it's still shittier than UI, no? lol, granted SSBKK is more powerful, hits wise, just not able to dodge, but still. tbh, it reminds me of Super Vegeta when he went that form vs Cell...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    if it's equal to KK, that means it's still shittier than UI, no? lol, granted SSBKK is more powerful, hits wise, just not able to dodge, but still. tbh, it reminds me of Super Vegeta when he went that form vs Cell...
    Well as long as you don´t master UI I guess it´s not THAT usefull vs somebody like Jiren. Also seems that whatever multiplier Goku´s using right now is high enough to actually faze Jiren. And yes it reminds me of exactly that form aswell which, to my knowledge, is called Ultra Saiyan or Ascended Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan Grade 2. Pretty sure CS will correct me on that if I´m wrong. It´s actually by far my most favorite form in DB. Well that´s up until now anyway.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The fights are just goddamned gorgeous at this point. Still shocked we're getting Dragon Ball shit this good in 2018 lol

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    Well as long as you don´t master UI I guess it´s not THAT usefull vs somebody like Jiren. Also seems that whatever multiplier Goku´s using right now is high enough to actually faze Jiren. And yes it reminds me of exactly that form aswell which, to my knowledge, is called Ultra Saiyan or Ascended Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan Grade 2. Pretty sure CS will correct me on that if I´m wrong. It´s actually by far my most favorite form in DB. Well that´s up until now anyway.
    I always thought it was just Super Vegeta, or like.. SSJ1.5-but-not-quite-2. Can't remember though. I know Super Trunks at that point was just a heavy hitter, but slow as hell, and then Gohan perfected 2. Still, this form is pretty neat.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Yup Geets did call himself Super Vegeta when in that form.

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast