Closed Thread
Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    No way this ends without Ultra Instinct coming back. Man, getting more and more hype every episode!
    Facts but that's also what makes this bittersweet. Geets finally gets his own comparable upgrade only for it to fall back into Supreme Troupe Deadbeat Dad's hands for a finisher.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    Actually feeling kinda sorry for all the diehard Goku fans. I mean when was the last time he saw ANY character development whatsoever? When he went from kid to adult at the start of Z I guess lmao...
    I was good with Goku through most of Z. Dude was a shit father, but he was a genius when it came to fighting. I loved watching him figure things out and see things that noone else could, whether it be ways to surpass their limits, knowing Gohan was stronger than all of them, or just combining awesome moves together (fucking IT kamehameha is still amazing). In Super they just made him completely pants on head retarded though. Oh well.

English Goku and Japanese Goku are different characters though. Goku has more or less always been this way. In that sense, he really hasn't changed much as a character and probably never will.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Given the preview for the next episode, I can see Frieza pushing Gohan to be stronger more then Goku ever did lol (I mean, minus Cell saga Hyperbolic time chamber training, which we all know was an anomaly given Goku's character throughout the series before and ever since).

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I wonder if, given this last episode, the title is a red herring and it'll actually be 17 that sacrifices himself to get Dyspo out so Gohan and Freeza can stay and fight Toppo.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Maybe that's where Frieza does his shenanigans to get the dragon balls for himself. Honestly, I want to know how Frieza fits into the antagonist column since basically every threat from here forward has to deal with the existence of a GoD acting as the equalizer. So either Frieza puts Beerus out of commission, or his wish is related to getting rid of the gods.

BG Level

I can totally see the ending being something like Gohan, 17, Dyspo, and Toppo are all out, Goku and Vegeta are stalemated with Jiren and suddenly they all get blasted off. Freeza sole survivor, incoming wish to fuck up everything.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ok, so the finished power up will be:

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Ultra Royal KiaoKen Vegito.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Nope cause that fusion would probably last .5 seconds.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Actually feeling kinda sorry for all the diehard Goku fans. I mean when was the last time he saw ANY character development whatsoever? When he went from kid to adult at the start of Z I guess lmao...
    Gonna guess anyone who's a diehard Goku fan at this point doesn't give a fuck about character development. They care about stuff like this:

Spoiler: show

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

We've been watching Goku since he was a baby. Whats left for him development wise? At this point in his life, there is no way he'll go "I've been a shit dad" so thats off the table. Being an awesome fighter while being pants on head retarded is the only place for him. You can only grow every other character in the show.

Also, I've been thinking. Is Bulma gone from the show now or are they gonna replace the VA?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

No way Bulma is gonna be written off. Maybe they'll try hard to keep her off screen for awhile but as a character she isn't going anywhere, she's OG.

As crazy as it would be, U6+ U7 teaming up to stop Friezas wish after Jiren and Co. getting knocked out would be glorious. It won't happen tho, cause this is DBS, but the fanfic would be great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Even Toriyama doesnt like Bulma.

Nope cause that fusion would probably last .5 seconds.
    Thats almost a full episode, perfect.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Well she's dead now so he can exclude her from the rest of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    We've been watching Goku since he was a baby. Whats left for him development wise? At this point in his life, there is no way he'll go "I've been a shit dad" so thats off the table. Being an awesome fighter while being pants on head retarded is the only place for him. You can only grow every other character in the show.

Also, I've been thinking. Is Bulma gone from the show now or are they gonna replace the VA?
    Dude is fucking pants on head retarded... he doesn't know about fucking kissing for gods sakes. He's just literally a power house fighter. But when it comes to shit like parenting or being a husband. He's frigin 5.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Man idk, Toriyama doesn't like Bulma but he will never get rid of her so long as she's the plot device that gets us from arc to arc without wondering how they're surviving in the day to day between universal showdowns.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    I was good with Goku through most of Z. Dude was a shit father, but he was a genius when it came to fighting. I loved watching him figure things out and see things that noone else could, whether it be ways to surpass their limits, knowing Gohan was stronger than all of them, or just combining awesome moves together (fucking IT kamehameha is still amazing). In Super they just made him completely pants on head retarded though. Oh well.
    I thought his distructo disk attempt this episode was a strong callback to his fighting prowess of DBZ or the Kefla fight. Had I been spoiler-silent and not known the number of episodes left, I may have even had a little hope that it was actually going to work. The whole mine laying deal was kinda cool too, don't recall ever seeing anything like that. But yeah, typically, he just wants to fuck around.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Wasn’t there a filler episode of Piccolo teaching Goku how to be a fucking grandfather to Pan lmao?

BG Level

I knew the Kienzan-hexastrike wasn't going to work but there was a second there where it was so awesome I believed it did.

finally!

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast