Closed Thread
Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    They mentioned he was getting sharper each second and landing more powerful hits. Not to mention the double knee DID hit and DID cause him to get knocked back. It just wasn't enough.
    He's taken no significant damage. He's still pretty much right there at 100%; and clearly isn't trying yet (hence stopping Goku's full on attack w/ one arm). Dude still holding back lol

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I thought the episode was awesome so fuck everyone who didn't.

Nostalgia to the max like freiza arc as a kid. I was pumped. Laughed and yelled at TV a couple times. Glad I chose to watch it in all its glory on my 70" in HD with surround. They pumped a lot of cash into these two episodes.

Jiren still doesn't give a shit but he had to give some effort to stop Goku's final attack. Given more time I don't doubt Goku could have pushed Jiren to 100% but DBS likes to tease.

I like more that it isn't follow the usual formula since usually after gaining a new transformation you shit on the guy like nothing before mattered until something retarded gets in the way (or your name is Gohan).

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

These episodes were great, everything about them. Fuck the haters.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    He's taken no significant damage. He's still pretty much right there at 100%; and clearly isn't trying yet (hence stopping Goku's full on attack w/ one arm). Dude still holding back lol
    The same is true of Goku in his new form too, though. Jiren didn't land any hits at all, and only blocked Goku's final attack like that because Goku was in the middle of losing his transformation.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    The same is true of Goku in his new form too, though. Jiren didn't land any hits at all, and only blocked Goku's final attack like that because Goku was in the middle of losing his transformation.
    Except for that Goku was going all out, and Jiren hasn't been shown to be trying yet.

Except for that Goku was going all out, and Jiren hasn't been shown to be trying yet.
    That didn't really seem like him going all out to me.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

How can Goku go all out in his new form if he only got the form because he took a spirit bomb to the face after being completely drained of energy.

My new prediction is all universes except 6 and 7 are erased, with 6 being the winner, but 7 is spared because Goku proved that mortals from U7 can surpass them all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    That didn't really seem like him going all out to me.
    Certainly don't look like he was holding back

When he realized it was about out of energy he look like he tired harder, but before that he was moving around pretty effortlessly.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I think it's pretty clear from the comments about how he was landing better hits as time went on that we're gonna be told that was Goku just scratching the surface of this new form and when he regains it by the end of the ToP it's going to be much better.

Also, although I called it a new form, I'm not sure that's what it is. Seems like it might be an ability he can apply to any form like Kaioken or Instant Transmission. I don't really have a basis for that, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a blue-hair white-eyes Goku before it's all done.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Goku and Jiren had exactly the same types of expression on the entire time, so if Goku looked like he wasn't holding back, Jiren wasn't either.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    Goku and Jiren had exactly the same expressions on the entire time, so if Goku looked like he wasn't holding back, Jiren wasn't either.
    We didn't even see his aura until he blocked Goku's last punch, which he did with one hand, and didn't get pushed back by it.

Jiren was definitely holding back. Didn't even see his aura/fighting spirit till the last second, which he effortlessly blocked Goku's shit and then discarded of him; then effortlessly blocked Hit's sneak attack

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Goku was definitely going all out pre-Ultra Instinct. I feel like Goku had no idea what to do with that new form he attained though, and was just getting used to it before it ran out of juice.

As for the hit that Jiren blocked, finally showing his aura, I feel like it was more to do with Goku's form dissipating meaning the punch didn't pack near as much of a wallop as the earlier knee to Jiren's stomach. Could be wrong though. I feel like Goku only tapped into a small % of whatever this new form of his can do, otherwise, I don't feel like all the GoDs would have been so scared.

Jiren's still 100% Crisis Superman bullshit though. Strong as fuck for no reasoning. At least he isn't yelling "KAAAAKAAROTTTT" over and over.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Vegeta still hasn't gone all out and shown us his new form from his time in the hyperbolic time chamber before the tourney

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Vegeta still hasn't gone all out and shown us his new form from his time in the hyperbolic time chamber before the tourney

He's waiting for Gohan to take the lead and they'll transform together!!!!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Gohan and Vegeta will obviously fuse.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    How can Goku go all out in his new form if he only got the form because he took a spirit bomb to the face after being completely drained of energy.

My new prediction is all universes except 6 and 7 are erased, with 6 being the winner, but 7 is spared because Goku proved that mortals from U7 can surpass them all.
    I could totally see this, or maybe 11 since both still have their trump cards in play. After this past episode, I don't see 7 winning this, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by darkepyon View Post
    I could totally see this, or maybe 11 since both still have their trump cards in play. After this past episode, I don't see 7 winning this, but you never know.
    There's still like 37min left. And Goku is going to work on his stamina while fighting lol.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

After revealing legendary SS I don't see 6 getting erased, and u7 ain't getting erased, so either 11 loses or we get some shenanigans prior to the end of the tourney that spares the universes still remaining.

I still can't believe my man Gomasu got erased. That shit was cold as fuck...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast