Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Goku was acting a lot like when cell went final form, squeezing his hands and feeling it out.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Vegeta still hasn't gone all out and shown us his new form from his time in the hyperbolic time chamber before the tourney

He was suspiciously calm while witnessing Goku´s new form aswell as after the fight. Usually he´s all "Kakarottooooo yualwaysstrongerthanmeh!?". Not this time though. Basically no real reaction besides slight interest. Makes me think he has something up his sleeve.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Makes me think he has a different trick entirely, because I truly believe Vegeta is gonna get love this series but he'll never get love if all they give him are Goku's hand me down powerups.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

God let's hope so. Scrub status Vegeta is awful

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Has it been explicitly stated that the winner can't use the super dragon balls to bring back the erased universes?

Because if that hasn't been banned it'll definitely be what happens.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Has it been explicitly stated that the winner can't use the super dragon balls to bring back the erased universes?

Because if that hasn't been banned it'll definitely be what happens.
    That'll probably be the catalyst for El Grande Padre to step in and turn heel for Goku and Jiren to team up against.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The wish will be for the King of All to be destroyed, snuck in by Frieza after they think he's there to wish himself back to life.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    The wish will be for the King of All to be destroyed, snuck in by Frieza after they think he's there to wish himself back to life.

Can't he just use regular ole' dragonballs for this?

That being said, Goku is a stupid man-child, so I wouldn't be surprised of he let Frieza sneak in and let this happen.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Dragonballs have limits, based on their size apparently. Super Dragon Balls can apparently grant any wish, Earth ones are pretty gimp at this point.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Er.. I should have specified that I meant they could just use regular balls for his life being restored, but Goku would be too stupid to realize that and let him freely wish for something with the Super balls

I don't know if it was in a movie, but the Dragon can't kill anyone stronger than him, correct?

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    I don't know if it was in a movie, but the Dragon can't kill anyone stronger than him, correct?
    Yeah, he shit his Dragon pants when Beerus/Whis showed up

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Just theory crafting, but I'm going to put Jiren > Merged Zamasu but < Vejito blue.

Jiren basically been toying with Goku; but Merged Zamasu >>>> Goku and Vejito was toying w/ him.

Not to mention that Trunks genki dama sword only had Goku/Vegeta's power since Earth's population was near non existent; so the spirit bomb Jiren stopped should have been a good deal stronger than the one that cut Merged Zamasu in half.

Considering fusion is literally X times Y though, if Jiren is stronger than Goku x Vegeta (multiplicative), he could solo the entire ToP w/o a scratch

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Fusion isn't literal multiplication in Super (and I doubt it ever was, given the ridiculous math that would create even with fairly crappy participants).

Based on his fight with Merged Zamasu, where SSB Vegito was either even with him or had a slight edge, Vegito is definitely significantly weaker than Jiren unless he uses high stacks of Kaioken or Goku's new form. Unfortunetly, with the potara retcon, he'd have an even shorter duration than he did against Zamasu because of his higher power.

Considering Jiren is at minimum 50+ times as strong as SSB Goku, of which there's only like two other known fighters that might be stronger than that (Toppo, maybe Hit, maaaaybe Kale), I have absolutely zero doubt that Jiren could effortlessly solo everyone else simultanously if he actually tried.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Fusion isn't literal multiplication in Super (and I doubt it ever was, given the ridiculous math that would create even with fairly crappy participants).
    It was stated in official supplemental information (Daizenshuu; official dragon ball encyclopedia)

I say the info doesn't make any sense at all; other than "power levels are bullshit" but officially speaking, that's what we have and nothing to contest it.

Though I did some math, that makes Saiyan Saga Vejito stronger than Frieza and slightly weaker than ssj1 Goku in the Namek saga. (120m, 144m, 150m respectively and if Vejito used even base level Kaioken, 288million)

They really weren't thinking when they released that shit lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've seen that page, and I'm nearly certain that they meant multiply in the figurative sense, as the Japanese often describe such things in, not the mathematical sense.

IIRC, even if it was meant to be literal, for the original Japanese wording used, something like (A + B) x C, where A and B are the people fusing and C is a static multiplier, would also fit the wording.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    I've seen that page, and I'm nearly certain that they meant multiply in the figurative sense, as the Japanese often describe such things in, not the mathematical sense.

IIRC, even if it was meant to be literal, for the original Japanese wording used, something like (A + B) x C, where A and B are the people fusing and C is a static multiplier, would also fit the wording.
    I mean even if they meant it literally, it wouldn't be the first time answers just get bullshitted.

For example, Toriyama went on to state that Goten/Trunks didn't have tails because they're a recessive trait (he actually just got tired of drawing tails). If tails were recessive, it wouldn't be possible for Gohan to have been born with one

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I'm almost positive it wasn't he was tired of drawing tails but that he just forgot entirely about it.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I'm almost positive it wasn't he was tired of drawing tails but that he just forgot entirely about it.
    Those are just fan rumors. He didn't state it as the reason; but he has gone on to say he outright got tired of drawing them. Took a lot of effort, etc.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I don't think anyone can "steal" a wish with this dragon as the last time we saw him it required some sort of god language and Whis had to be the one asking for Beerus as they were trippin inside its stomach.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast