Closed Thread
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I enjoyed what I saw, the next few weeks should contain a lot of good content.

Spoiler: show
    when whis got excited during 110 I had a feeling it was what he said about his body acts and moves without needing his thoughts to signal when to attack, how to dodge and how to react. I was wondering how that plot point would develop, this was back during the revival of F arc

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

finally saw it.

Frieza is fucking childish and petty, and i have laughed that hard in ages. that being said, VERY intriguing, based on the responses from the gods. interested to see where this goes.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BUSTING A NUT

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    finally saw it.

Frieza is fucking childish and petty, and i have laughed that hard in ages. that being said, VERY intriguing, based on the responses from the gods. interested to see where this goes.
    My guess is he's actually going to give him energy to not die like Goku did.

Also, that shit was intense.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Eh, was alright I guess. Now for where they take it from here. And yeah,
    Freiza is going to give Goku energy to keep him from dying, and then with his saiyan blood he's going to return stronger than ever. How it'll be enough idk, but I think this pay off was worth it.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    My guess is he's actually going to give him energy to not die like Goku did.

Also, that shit was intense.
    Given you see Goku in the preview for the next episode, I agree. Seems like Frieza is going to help him out a little.

Episode was intense. Will be very very interesting to see how they top that to conclude the tournament

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

100% Freeza strikes a 2nd deal with Goku to make him the eventual GoD, with Goku and Vegeta acting as the balancing Kai's. Goku is totes gonna let him become the next GoD in return for him and vegeta having earth safe and them as continual sparring partners.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    So uh....
    Only watched an unsubbed version but...ehh....disappointed. Like idk if it´s just me but this special was lame as fuck. Overhyped over 9000 imho. Jiren is stupidly overpowered, not even talking the usual villain OP but yeah...it´s just dumb as fuck. New Goku transformation didn´t do anything for me. Looks ok-ish but with Jiren apparently being space jesus idk the whole new form thing had waaaaay less of an impact as I´d expected. Typical nonsenscial DBS power level confusion to the max. All in all idk but massive disappointment lmao. Am I the only one feeling like this? Animation was decent I guess but appart from that...come on DBS try fucking harder please. Thx.
    I know humans live for validation, but I doubt you'll find it here. Go to reddit.

Episode was about as good as a kid's shonen can get. I haven't seen something that good in awhile. This is a goddamn Sunday morning kid's show. Anyone thinking the OG episodes had animation as good as some of what was shown in these eps is absolutely insane.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Holy shit I haven't loved a Dragonball episode like that one since the first time Goku went Super Saiyan.

The set-up was purposely nearly identical, as well.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

The only other crackpot theory I have is

Goku leveraged the Ki Nullification and Ki Compression techniques of Beerus to absorb the spirit bomb. We already saw him do ki compression and ki nullification during the BOG arc, it might make sense he mastered it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    I know humans live for validation, but I doubt you'll find it here. Go to reddit.

Episode was about as good as a kid's shonen can get. I haven't seen something that good in awhile. This is a goddamn Sunday morning kid's show. Anyone thinking the OG episodes had animation as good as some of what was shown in these eps is absolutely insane.
    I don´t give a shit about validation. Merely here to state my opinion. Sorry I´m not joining into the circle jerk of "omg this ep was amazing". It wasn´t. Oh and Goku/Vegetto vs Zamasu had better animation than this special.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Damn, that episode was godlike. Really enjoyed it. Already knew going in ..

Jiren wasn't going down and I figured they'd find a way for Goku to lose while still sticking around. TOP barely half over, so they can't eliminate one of em yet. Still enjoyed the non-stop action.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Episodes were cool, new transformation was cool, animation was cool, Jiren is stupid.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Was really nice overall can’t wait to see the next episodes

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Well so far dragon ball super has been confirmed to have at least 133 episodes based on a box set that was announced to include "all 133 episodes of dragon ball super" so either we end on 133 or something.

source: http://otakukart.com/animeblog/2017/...schedule-date/
    My guess is 133 will wrap up the ToP arc.
    When DB and DBZ aired they released multiple box sets before the series was actually complete.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    The only other crackpot theory I have is

Goku leveraged the Ki Nullification and Ki Compression techniques of Beerus to absorb the spirit bomb. We already saw him do ki compression and ki nullification during the BOG arc, it might make sense he mastered it.
    Whis directly said
    the Spirit Bomb was only the "battery" to keep his otherwise tapped body moving, but the Ultra Instinct form was something different entirely.
    My first guess was that when the spirit bomb exploded, he saw or experienced something between life and death (like Enlightenment/Ascendance or something) that gave him an understanding of all things... But then I remembered that he already fully died like 2-3 times already. So I got nothin'.
    I know speculating on DBZ stuff is ultimately pointless, but it's fun nonetheless.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

5$ on Ultra Kiaokenx20 Blue Instinct to beat Jiren

I think the coolest thing was that he didn't even fight like he normally did, he fought completely different. I was hoping he would knock out dispo and toppo(if that's their names lol). Goku always seems to be able to re-attain forms he's experienced once, so should be interesting what he can pull off before the end. Also, anyone want to tell me wtf Jiren's power is?

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    I doubt it, even in the Instinct form Goku wasn't really damaging Jiren at all. In fact he wasn't even strong enough to make him flinch most of the time. He's going to need to tap into some kind of greater physical strength on top of having the Instinct movement.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    & Knuckles

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast