• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Jimmy giving the effort of his life hounding Harden into 2-18, Rox only shooting 38% from the field as a whole and they're still up 30. ain't fair.

KAT has also gotten straight up benched for Dieng in the second half and it's hard to argue after he was tortured with the pick & roll over and over and over again in the first half. Wiggins is at least battling but his chucking nature does their offense no favors. Wolves falling apart.
    Yeah... it's the same mediocre team as last year but with Butler tacked on top. Him missing twenty games all but lost them a playoff berth

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    My city is in mourning for our coach. So sad.
    ESPN pulled a disgusting move and broke the news in a post game interview with LeBron and asked him for his reaction...

They did it to Durant too after practice.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    ESPN pulled a disgusting move and broke the news in a post game interview with LeBron and asked him for his reaction...
    Yeah just watched the clip. Incredibly tactless. You could tell Lebron was visibly shaken with hearing the news and was struggling to keep his composure.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

LeBron was asked ahead of time if it was ok to bring it up on air.

https://streamable.com/e2taw

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    LeBron was asked ahead of time if it was ok to bring it up on air.

https://streamable.com/e2taw
    man i love LeBron. Wish he would hurry up and retire so that I don't have to deal with the heartbreak of an inevitable scandal

Not that it's surprising or changes the outcome of the series, but Pop is out for tonight's game. Assistant coach Ettore Messina will take over.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    man i love LeBron. Wish he would hurry up and retire so that I don't have to deal with the heartbreak of an inevitable scandal
    https://twitter.com/RulingSports/sta...933344769?s=19

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Okay, welp I’ll eat my words and take back my comment about the question being tactless

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    https://twitter.com/RulingSports/sta...933344769?s=19

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    If he does a domestic violence or sexual assault I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to love again.

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

"What about the White Knight of Chocolate?"

BG Level

ayyy 'still developing you guys come on'. i believe in your scaleless self Dragan.

and man, i know there was basically no separation 3-8 out West and there's no fat ladies but the Pellies being a half away from going up 3-0 on the Blazers is p damn surprising. Jrue Holiday has clearly outplayed Lillard on both ends and the Davis/Mirotic combo is running Nurkic off the court.

if i'm New Orleans i look damn hard at if bringing an injured Boogie back is really the best thing or if Davis's destiny is as a small ball 5 with 4 shooters spacing around him. they need an actual bench, they need better supporting pieces than Rondo/Moore (tho Rondo is playing winning basketball again! never thought i'd type that sentence), but what they don't seem to need is Boogie's smorgasbord of stats. Mirotic isn't half the player but he may be twice the fit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

eh, sign him for trade value anyway, in the worst case scenario you move him. i mean look at what clips got for blake

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Siccmade View Post
    "What about the White Knight of Chocolate?"

Throw more money at this. Weekly in the playoffs is nice, but having it even monthly during the regular season would be amazing too.

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hella much! Shit is very clever.

Jrue Holiday is balling out, I was lightweight pushing for the Blazers just because Lillard is from Oakland but man, the Pels are fkn fun to watch.

Both conferences are pretty wide open right now but the East is crazy. I'm always inclined to say LeBron, it's been beaten into my head that he'll be in the Finals.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Siccmade View Post
    Hella much! Shit is very clever.

Jrue Holiday is balling out, I was lightweight pushing for the Blazers just because Lillard is from Oakland but man, the Pels are fkn fun to watch.

Both conferences are pretty wide open right now but the East is crazy. I'm always inclined to say LeBron, it's been beaten into my head that he'll be in the Finals.
    the cavs pacers series is reminding me a lot of the cavs magic series from like 2010 or whatever. I really think lebron gets bumped in r1 this year

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

I want to see Lebron lose just for the summer dramz BUT that also means watching the Raptors choke in the finals EW

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    the cavs pacers series is reminding me a lot of the cavs magic series from like 2010 or whatever. I really think lebron gets bumped in r1 this year
    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    I want to see Lebron lose just for the summer dramz BUT that also means watching the Raptors choke in the finals EW
    Cavs losing in the first round would make the entire playoffs for me but I still think they pull it out. Up in the air after that though.

I think any East team will get waxed by GS/Houston in finals.

Everyone needs to watch sixers/heat. Ton of scrappiness and trash talk, it's great

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Yeeessssssssss Sixers/Heat series is SO GOOD.

Both teams playing hella defense and every one hates each other. The Embiid/Whiteside matchup has been dud so far but Simmons/Winslow have been going back and forth a looooooot.

Even Dragic and Bellinelli have been getting in on the action. when dragic got an and1 on belli and hit him with the OD BABY FLEX? i died

The 76'ers are young but they're winning all of the head to head matchups. Whiteside can barely stay on the court. Olynyk's been playing well but he's just a mere human compared to Embiid. I think the series is pretty much over from here.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Yeeessssssssss Sixers/Heat series is SO GOOD.

Both teams playing hella defense and every one hates each other. The Embiid/Whiteside matchup has been dud so far but Simmons/Winslow have been going back and forth a looooooot.

Even Dragic and Bellinelli have been getting in on the action. when dragic got an and1 on belli and hit him with the OD BABY FLEX? i died

The 76'ers are young but they're winning too many of the head to head matchups. Whiteside can barely stay on the court. Olynyk's been playing well but he's just a mere human compared to Embiid. I think the series is pretty much over from here.
    Dude Olynyk is freaking good lol. I was convinced that would be an overpay but he held up well against Embiid last night. Love the Winslow/Simmons and Dragic/Beli back and forth like you mentioned.

I've shifted to rooting for the Heat over the course of the series bc they play so damn hard and smart. I think you're right though, too much raw talent for the sixers especially with whiteside being a zero. What a shame

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast