• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Who decided that goaltending wasn't reviewable? Seems like an obvious candidate given how clear it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Hawks and Budenholzer are "mutually" parting ways
    Was hoping we could get a pick out of him but the writing has been on the wall since he wanted to talk to Phoenix. Really curious as to what ruined the relationship

Hawks Reddit has a HUGE boner for him ("we're screwed for the next ten years at least!") but I'm not too broken up about it. Good to very good coach but there are plenty of good coaches out there waiting to be unearthed.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Thunder just made a 25 point comeback by removing Melo from the game LUL

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Thunder twitter right now

BG Level

Melo is garbage but that's one hot take my man, Russ went fucking supernova and that's all there is to it. Jazz offense bogged down under the pressure and George scorched Ingles for 34 himself. OKC is not a well constructed team and i still think Utah takes it but starpower is starpower, OKC have the two best players in the series and they're capable of doing this.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Quote Originally Posted by Mugekuge View Post
    OKC is playing so horrible, i guess that's what happen when you have 2 of the most overrated and selfish players in NBA. I feel bad for Oklahoma fans.
    Well Westbrook made me eat my words in this game. Jazz choked really bad, i hope this don't kill their mojo.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Jazz will be fine. Westbrook hitting that many 3s is like getting struck by lightning and bitten by a shark at the same time

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I am so glad the Rockets dodged a bullet with Melo last summer. Regardless of its the Jazz or Thunder next round they will need to play good on a more consistent basis to advance.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Azull View Post
    I am so glad the Rockets dodged a bullet with Melo last summer. Regardless of its the Jazz or Thunder next round they will need to play good on a more consistent basis to advance.
    To be fair, OKC is a very tough environment to play in with Westbrook. He might look great bombing 3s with Houston

I don't see either team putting up much fight against Houston. Jazz don't have enough playmaking

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Mugekuge View Post
    Well Westbrook made me eat my words in this game. Jazz choked really bad, i hope this don't kill their mojo.
    Jazz got refballed when Gobert got hit with fouls

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I mean this is the version of Melo everyone thought he needed to be to succeed in OKC; embracing being the clear 3rd in hierarchy amongst the star 3, giving up his iso driven ball domination, letting Westbrook run the offense... He's just not as adept a scorer launching threes compared to playing back to the basket. For some reason Olympics Melo doesn't work in the NBA.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    I mean this is the version of Melo everyone thought he needed to be to succeed in OKC; embracing being the clear 3rd in hierarchy amongst the star 3, giving up his iso driven ball domination, letting Westbrook run the offense... He's just not as adept a scorer launching threes compared to playing back to the basket. For some reason Olympics Melo doesn't work in the NBA.
    Idk. I still think it would be different in an offense where the balls flow naturally as opposed to "ooh I finally got the ball, better put a shot up"

BG Level

i mean he's about to turn 34 and in the 2016 Olympics he shot 39%. he's aging, and he's aging like shit because he can't adjust his game to fit his declining physical ability. his footspeed is way down and he can't boulder to the rim as easily anymore making him a high-volume low-efficiency one-note jump shooter. could he fit in somewhere else? probably. his defense, which was always mediocre and is now atrocious, wouldn't be any better though. and always something of a chucker he's now become an absolute blackhole.

the OKC offense does him no favors but the juice just ain't worth the squeeze anymore. he needs to do the old 30+ reinvention of himself if he wants to be a plus on the basketball court but given how he responded to coming off the bench i doubt it's in him mentally.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Sure. But he's basically unplayable for OKC. I have to think he has more than that left

BG Level

think his only real value left is as a spot up shooter. even in OKC's shitastic system he bombs in a huge number at a league average rate, and he did the same in NYC last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Jazz got refballed when Gobert got hit with fouls
    also, man, you guys really hate Russ eh. what he did in that second half, especially the third quarter, was extraordinary, and like 5 guys in the NBA are capable of it.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post

also, man, you guys really hate Russ eh. what he did in that second half, especially the third quarter, was extraordinary, and like 5 guys in the NBA are capable of it.
    I'm not his biggest fan but I don't think anyone is disputing that. I think he hit the rim twice in 15 shots

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    In any given night Russ can be a once in a generation talent or a black hole on par with Melo at his chuck-iest. It's a bit better now that he's the clear alpha of his team and he's not demonstrating JaVale McGee levels of awareness by heaving when Durant is open, but the bad nights are still pretty noticeable.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lance flopping and maintaining eye contact the entire time is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

https://streamable.com/oeton

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Lance flopping and maintaining eye contact the entire time is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

https://streamable.com/oeton
    His nickname should be The Jester

GATTACA!

BG Level

Mitchell's finishing is ridiculous

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast