Closed Thread
Page 124 of 151 FirstFirst ... 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    This kids a moron. Quoted my post and said I said something would happen when the words I used were literally "would it have come out of Hilary was president?" And "close to being imprisoned"?

Impressive pedophile defense.
    This would have definitely come out if Hillary was president.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Sounds like you're a smoothbrain who didn't understand his post.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    lol

its not hard to make people look stupid without directly insulting them, i do it to yall every day

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

not often a popular voice here but i think we can all agree tucker grilling dershowitz over epstein is hilarious lol

i fuckin lold when he says that as soon as he found out epstein rape teenage girls his relationship immediately changed (started billing him)

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

dershowitz going full rafael palmeiro the last few months/years is my favorite part of this

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.cbr.com/warren-ellis-acc...-testimonials/
    https://www.somanyofus.com/testimonials

Comic book & screenwriter Warren Ellis has been accused by over 60 women and non-binaries for sexual misconduct.

https://www.cbr.com/warren-ellis-not...vania-seasons/

Part of his punishment will be him not returning to write season 4 of Netflix's Castlevania.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    non-binaries

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    not often a popular voice here but i think we can all agree tucker grilling dershowitz over epstein is hilarious lol

i fuckin lold when he says that as soon as he found out epstein rape teenage girls his relationship immediately changed (started billing him)

Gosh guys I don't know who to believe now.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Damn, she just keeps losing. Lets see what was so "intimate" about this deposition.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

$5 says someone was told to push this hard and fast so there would be some juicy dirt to use before the election.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

https://news.avclub.com/judge-allows...d-i-1845416290
    Per Variety, a Los Angeles judge has ruled to allow the current rape case against That 70's Show’s Danny Masterson to move forward in court after the actor’s defense attempted to have the charges tossed out, claiming that the accusations were too old. Though Masterson was not in court on Monday, Judge Eleanor Hunter rejected a defense from his attorneys Thomas Mesereau and Sharon Appelbaum, who argued that the rape accusations—multiple incidences that would have occurred beginning in 2001—occur outside of the statute of limitations. Because this case falls under California’s one-strike sex offense laws, according to the prosecution, there is no statute of limitations.

Masterson was arrested back in June for three counts of rape. The initial claims that led the arrest (as well as more women coming forward with their own stories of sexual abuse) were made three years prior with very few developments from law enforcement. In response to the accusations, Netflix fired Masterson from his comedy series The Ranch. The three women also sued both Masterson and the Church Of Scientology, alleging that they had been stalked and intimidated after filing the complaint with the police. Though currently free on $3.3 million bail, Masterson faces up to 45 years in prison, if convicted. He is set for arraignment November 2 and has not entered a plea as of yet.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/22/92659...fought-to-hide
    https://apps.npr.org/documents/docum...ion-Transcript

Almost everything of note is redacted.

The transcript is finally being unsealed after a back-and-forth legal battle between Maxwell and Virginia Giuffre, who has accused Maxwell, Epstein and others of sexually abusing her when she was a minor. In it, Maxwell repeatedly denies "recruiting" girls for Epstein or taking part in orgies and other activities.

"Have you ever said to anybody that you recruit girls to take the pressure off you, so you won't have to have sex with Jeffrey, have you said that?" Maxwell was asked during the deposition.

"You don't ask me questions like that," she replied. "First of all, you are trying to trap me, I will not be trapped. You are asking me if I recruit, I told you no."

Giuffre's attorneys say that while they welcome the transcript's release, it doesn't tell the whole story. Court documents allege that Maxwell procured young girls for the late Epstein to have sex with — and that the pair also ordered girls and young women to have sex with rich and powerful men.

"The public should know today's unsealing is only a small part of the total evidence," Giuffre's lead attorney, Sigrid McCawley, tells NPR. "As the evidence comes out, it will be clear why Ms. Maxwell and others who enabled Jeffrey Epstein are fighting so hard to keep it concealed. As our client Virginia Giuffre bravely asserts, they did not act alone."

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55471022

Ghislaine Maxwell has been denied bail for a second time.

The New York ruling said the suspect, 59, poses a flight risk and the offer did not assure her appearance at future hearings.

Her bail package proposed that she be allowed to return home with armed guards to prevent her from escaping.

Lawyers objected to her prison conditions, saying she was subject to invasive searches and that guards disturbed her every 15 minutes to check she was still alive.

But prosecutors said there was a risk that, if bailed, Ms Maxwell could use her wealth to flee to France or the UK where she is a citizen and suggested she might try to avoid extradition.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-55889002

Evan Rachel Wood is accusing Marilyn Manson of "horrific" domestic abuse.

On Monday, Wood alleged that Manson was her abuser for the first time via a statement posted on her Instagram account.

"The name of my abuser is Brian Warner, also known to the world as Marilyn Manson," the Westworld actress claimed.

"He started grooming me when I was a teenager and horrifically abused me for years. I was brainwashed and manipulated into submission."

Wood has previously referred to being raped and abused in interviews and on social media and in 2019 she created the Phoenix Act, which extends the statute of limitations on domestic violence from three years to five.

The bill was signed into law by California governor Gavin Newsom in October 2019, and took effect in January 2020.

At the time, Wood testified to Congress that her abuser had hidden an addiction to drugs and alcohol from her, and "had bouts of extreme jealousy, which would often result in him wrecking our home, cornering me in a room, and threatening me".
    More accusations;

• Ashley Walters says she worked for Manson full-time as a personal assistant. She claims that he "frequently became violent" and would throw glass plates and heavy objects. She alleges Manson offered her up for sexual encounters with collaborators and continued to harass her after their professional relationship ended. She says she now struggles with PTSD and depression.
    • Gabriella, also known as the artist SourGirrrl, alleges Manson repeatedly tied her up and raped her. She claims that he forced her to take drugs with him and demanded she make a "blood pact" with him by cutting both their hands with broken glass. She says she spent one Christmas in hospital after trying to commit suicide, and since breaking up with him has has been diagnosed with PTSD and still suffers nightmares.
    • Sarah McNeilly claims that she was thrown against the wall and Manson "threatened to bash my face in with a baseball bat". She alleges she was locked in rooms when she was "bad", "verbally berated for hours" and made to feel worthless. She says she now suffers from PTSD and mental health issues.
    • Ashley Lindsay Morgan alleges she "wasn't allowed to eat, or sleep, or leave" Manson's house. She claims Manson cut and burned her and asked her to bring him Nazi memorabilia. She says she has been left with PTSD, anxiety and night terrors.

A guitar technician who toured with Manson, Dan Cleary, has previously said on Twitter that Manson turned Wood "into a different person" while on tour, adding: "He broke her."

"I then started working for him as his personal assistant in 2014-2015," Cleary alleged. "I saw first-hand, over and over, him being an abusive violent boyfriend to his [girlfriend] Lindsay. Over the almost two-year stretch I saw her in tears and him screaming and belittling her more often than I didn't.

"He would threaten to kill her, cut her up, bury her, embarrass her to the world. Making her cry and fear him made him feel good. He would remind her that she'd be homeless without him and make fun of her learning disabled family member."

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Huh, and he seemed like such a normal guy

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Huh, and he seemed like such a normal guy
    This

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Not sure if Archi is being serious or facetious, but I remember people always arguing that he was "actually a really mellow and quit guy irl," and for the most part I took their word for it since, hey, I neither listened to his music nor cared much about him. All I knew was that his music gave moms heart attacks. But really, most art is an imitation of life so, not shocked. Feel sad for the women, though.