WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Needs more Torgo

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

This seemed so similar to Balto I looked it up and they both did crazy runs for life saving drugs within like a year or 2 from each other, does this confirm Husky is best doggo ever?

Answer : yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Had a fun run with this service so far. By fun, I mean logging in and finding three other unauthorized profiles on my account. Deleted, changed password, they popped up again. Changed email accounts and password again, as suggested by Disney service rep via chat, same issue. Called em up and told them to just nix the account, refund me and I'll start a fresh one. The rep told me there's a 50% chance I wouldn't be refunded, as I paid for a full year. Long story short, she asked a supervisor and my money will be refunded, and I'm starting another account. I'm only paying monthly cuz if this shit happens again, I'm fine with losing $7 over $75.

tldr: Paying for a full year isn't worth it atm since they have shit for security measures and no two-step verification yet.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I have not run into the account security issue yet. Maybe I'm just lucky so far ?

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I changed my password as soon as I heard.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

From what I was reading Disney was claiming there was never any security breach but people’s accounts have been compromised from reusing already compromised email addresses/password combos. That doesn’t excuse them not having 2FA though.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eragon Mcdohl
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yeah I was hacked for reusing a password but I’ll repeat what I said earlier, no account should let you change your email without so much as a confirmation email first or two step verification. Once the email is changed its basically like you don’t even have an account to recover anymore. I gave the customer service the email I was using and they said they couldn’t find an account for it. If it was only passwords getting changed I could easily Forgot password and fix it. Just really poor security design.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

If you have any interest at all in the history or behind the scenes workings of Disney theme parks, I highly recommend the docu series “The Imagineering Story”. Six one hour episodes that go into the history and development of all the Disney theme parks, warts and all. It does peel back the curtain quite a bit on how Disney Magic is made in certain attractions so if you want to preserve that I would skip it, but otherwise a fascinating series.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    If you have any interest at all in the history or behind the scenes workings of Disney theme parks, I highly recommend the docu series “The Imagineering Story”. Six one hour episodes that go into the history and development of all the Disney theme parks, warts and all. It does peel back the curtain quite a bit on how Disney Magic is made in certain attractions so if you want to preserve that I would skip it, but otherwise a fascinating series.
    +1 to this. Very enjoyable.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Lol I just came here to post this. I belong to several Facebook disney groups and they all recommend it as well. Just finished the first episode and loving it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp...an-dr-dolittle

Disney is already removing content. As of the first, Home Alone 1 & 2, Dr Dolittle, Sandlot, and a Pirates of the Caribbean are no longer offered.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Why though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BG Level

Not Christmas anymore, why would you want to watch those movies /s

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I could see just Home Alone, making it available only in the last 3 months of the year as a Christmas special... but the others idk... regardless, I thought the idea of the service was to have everything Disney in one place on demand...

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I could see just Home Alone, making it available only in the last 3 months of the year as a Christmas special... but the others idk... regardless, I thought the idea of the service was to have everything Disney in one place on demand...
    Nah it's Disney. They care about getting your money not providing a service.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

an article says its because of legacy deals. Once those licenses expire they will be back on the platform. Some other networks had streaming rights for those movies in 2020 before Disney started to work out + licensing rights

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It's due to licensing deals expiring so I feel like some of these will be back when they are re-negotiated.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I’d be interested to see how significant the subscription drop off is now that the Mandalorian is done until next fall.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Everybody I know has it for a year free so I feel like that will offset some of it.

Ridill
    BG Level

Yeah, licensing deals etc, but wouldn't it be hilarious if they continued their "into the vault" practice even with a streaming service?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag