Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Campaign
    BG Level

Tnx for clarifying that Byrth. Well they're at least an interesting option, unlike the majority of these bland feet upgrades.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    new ally content?!?!?! wtf almost tempted to come back

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    It isn't ally content anymore than omen is.

3+ to enter.

Ally content is never coming back.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

SMN boots aren't good for anything, there's no bloodpact damage for physical pacts, 13 magic crit is worthless for magic pacts without bloodpact damage and MAB, and even Convoker Boots +3 are better for melee TPing because they have higher accuracy. The BP II -3 is also worthless since we've long been capped on that. I expect the relic pants to be really bad too

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

REM upgrade item coffers with 99 in each @.@ I wonder if they are going to be on the same level of rarity as 100 pieces in old Dynamis.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    You got a home full of people ready to welcome you back if you're any serious bout that, buddy
    And no, I'm not talking about your jobs/gear, but about you specifically and the human traits you bring on the table

/hug
    thx sechs <3 i love and miss you all, but i have so little time to play anything serious online ._. MMOs currently out the wuestion maybe in a year ._.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Looks like there is an alliance control point. People getting IDs off the mid boss based on the number of people in the alliance. 18 people = 18 drops. (direct to inventory) Report on FFXIAH of getting 2 medals from the 18 as well.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Psion View Post
    pup feet are definetly BiS. and automaton nuking is pretty damn good if you gear up for it. I know my automaton hit up to 67k magic bursts on apex mobs, and i know another pup with a great nuking set was just shy of the damage cap MB on the same mobs. (he had to use overdrive to get the last bit of damage.)
    I mean that's great but who would make pieces just to cp on...and even then just apex cping? I mean in the time it would take you to farm the mats for this you should definitely be able to cap jp especially with campaigns coming up

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Looks like there is an alliance control point. People getting IDs off the mid boss based on the number of people in the alliance. 18 people = 18 drops. (direct to inventory) Report on FFXIAH of getting 2 medals from the 18 as well.
    That only happens upon each person's first clear (18 first clears = everyone gets 18 personal drops on boss death), as stated in the patch notes. On later runs, you're not going to get nearly that much.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    That only happens upon each person's first clear (18 first clears = everyone gets 18 personal drops on boss death), as stated in the patch notes. On later runs, you're not going to get nearly that much.
    Yeah but you get one per person so who hasn't. Cycle in n00bs + invite people for clears = profit. Of course only helps them so much since they need to defeat the boss on each job they want to make +3s for

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    Gross...I kept getting an error trying to pull up the notes.

Thanks

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Are the relic items able to be dboxed to mules?

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    REM upgrade item coffers with 99 in each @.@ I wonder if they are going to be on the same level of rarity as 100 pieces in old Dynamis.
    Those are bonanza prizes.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Anyone else having an issue where engaging cause you to auto-lock to the enemy even though it's off in the gameplay settings?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    SMN feet look decent to you exactely for what Nyarly? D: Look pretty meh to me. The huge amount of attack could've been interesting but without BPD it's kinda useless compared to the other currently existing options. BPII is useless.
    PUP feet are BiS for Automaton nuking, no questioning that, but thing is that Automaton nuking is pretty meh sooo... yeah you get it.
    SMN feet looked like what I wanted for BST. >.>;; BST got shafted yet again, so I am jealous. lol Not sure on what niche they actually fill for SMN, but stats are high enough to be worth looking into. Why is BPII useless?
    PUP feet looked like BIS for auto nuking at first glance, and new BIS is more important than how niche the use is.
    -------------------

Question for anyone who's done DD already: Can anyone confirm how loot works? Is it normal loot or zone-wide loot (like in Legion)? If an alliance splits up, can all parties still target the same mobs or is claim treated on a per-party basis? With the 3man minimum, plus the 15x Trust maximum, it kinda feels like they want us to try to lowman by splitting up inside, similar to Legion.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    SMN feet looked like what I wanted for BST. >.>;; BST got shafted yet again, so I am jealous. lol Not sure on what niche they actually fill for SMN, but stats are high enough to be worth looking into. Why is BPII useless?
    PUP feet looked like BIS for auto nuking at first glance, and new BIS is more important than how niche the use is.
    -------------------
    Only niche I can think of for smn is some weird situation you are seriously starving for attack to the point it somehow outweights BPD. The master side stats look ok I guess for lolmelee smn.

BPII isn't useless as a stat but it's fairly pointless to get new ones unless it also comes with a bunch of skill and even then is iffy. Basically you can only get a 30 sec reduction between BPI/II and gifts. You get 10 from gifts, sancus+1 is BP- 7 and getting the last 13 is pretty easy considering convoker body is 15 by itself

I'll disagree on pup though. A never used BiS is irrelevant while a sidegrade could be nice

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I really want to see PUP magic damage on NMs that matter. I remember Serenade doing some decent MB damage against some Omen bosses.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    I really want to see PUP magic damage on NMs that matter. I remember Serenade doing some decent MB damage against some Omen bosses.
    Oh shit you named yours Serenade too?!? Did we just become best pup buds!?!

Serious note I think part of the problem is knowing macc is an issue but not really knowing how much of an issue to properly gear/attachment since SEs doesn't like letting us get mab and macc in the same slot it's super important not to overcap and of course just knowing if it's worth trying. But I think we might be able to start figuring out needed maccs and such soonish (well actually think jps already got a lot of the pieces for that done just need to translate and put it together) so here's hoping

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Just got my feet wet in DD! Didn't do too well, but did make a few discoveries.

* In the event of splitting the group, neither target claim, nor loot, are zone-wide and are not shared. -_-;; So it's like Omen. Each party is entirely separate.
    * Certain mobs at least seem to have some sort of damage taken mechanics. Noticed casters taking reduced phys dmg and melees taking low skillchain damage.
    * SC+MB = success. Works great! ... as long as mob does not survive w/ a tiny sliver of hp, stun-ga > sleepga > proceeds to smash your caster's face in. < This was the end of my run, so didn't learn much else! :D

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Saw some kind of theory that magic/physical resistance is related to the eyeglow of the statue that pops them similar to how they used to restore mp/hp

Relic Shield
    BG Level

wow not sure why it never occurred to me that the stp would only happen if you were meeting the conditions of closed position on dnf feet (AKA in front of mob) Here I was thinking you just got the stp regardless.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What's the best teleport for froggos?