BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So I guess refresh all the things.

Also... Magical Critical Hit on those SMN boots. That's a new thing right?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Nope, 119 has 9%.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

That Volte set though!

Fast Cast and Refresh on every piece of the set.

I'm guessing these will be drops off various Orc NMs within Dyna Sandy [D]?

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Holy fuck on those cor feet+3

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My rng is so jealous of those cor feet. Meanwhile all pet jobs got boned

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Welcome to a 4 update wait for the full set! (if we are lucky enough to get a new dynamis every month)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I present, the sick new tracks added to this update. Apologies for the bad quality/quietness of the first link. The second one is much better, and even a better track. My guess is the second one is a boss fight. It repeats a bit and suddenly cuts off. The files are not perfect, but it gives you the jist of it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dsykoerr6e...gence.mp3?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4427h5g89...ence2.mp3?dl=0

Campaign
    BG Level

Can't datamine the Augment on these new feet, right?
    Altough I think it's safe to assume the effect will be the same as the original +2 level 99 pieces, since those special effects didn't get buffed in the 119 version I don't see it happening in these new ones.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Can't datamine the Augment on these new feet, right?
    Altough I think it's safe to assume the effect will be the same as the original +2 level 99 pieces, since those special effects didn't get buffed in the 119 version I don't see it happening in these new ones.
    Looks to be the same on the two they showed off. Probably not-new augs.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

DNC feet are interesting. Steps costing only 30 TP (instead of 50) is pretty cool

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    My rng is so jealous of those cor feet. Meanwhile all pet jobs got boned
    I'll let a DRG say whether that's good or not, I don't know the job well enough to say.
    SMN and PUP both look decent to me. >.> BST got shafted. Again. How hard would it have been to simply convert the Reward+ to II class? ><;; Here's to already overcapped stats going even farther over the cap! :D At least give us melee+pet stats that match SMN! Why are they better at meleeing than a supposed frontline job?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

new ally content?!?!?! wtf almost tempted to come back

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    DNC feet are interesting. Steps costing only 30 TP (instead of 50) is pretty cool
    They're also the best acc piece for steps (slightly above Maxixi with set bonus) and if you factor the additional +15 STP you get from Closed Position they become even more interesting, altough I guess probably not better than Herc feet with TA+4? Maybe good for Terpsichore builds when you have AM3 up?

I wonder if these new pieces will get a set bonus in the future and what will it be. What would people be hoping for? An entirely new set bonus or something combinable with the old one so you can mix-match AF and Relic pieces?
    Another generic-bland bonus for all jobs, or something more job specific like Empy set bonuses?

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    new ally content?!?!?! wtf almost tempted to come back
    You got a home full of people ready to welcome you back if you're any serious bout that, buddy
    And no, I'm not talking about your jobs/gear, but about you specifically and the human traits you bring on the table

/hug

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I'll let a DRG say whether that's good or not, I don't know the job well enough to say.
    SMN and PUP both look decent to me. >.>
    SMN feet look decent to you exactely for what Nyarly? D: Look pretty meh to me. The huge amount of attack could've been interesting but without BPD it's kinda useless compared to the other currently existing options. BPII is useless.
    PUP feet are BiS for Automaton nuking, no questioning that, but thing is that Automaton nuking is pretty meh sooo... yeah you get it.

pup feet are definetly BiS. and automaton nuking is pretty damn good if you gear up for it. I know my automaton hit up to 67k magic bursts on apex mobs, and i know another pup with a great nuking set was just shy of the damage cap MB on the same mobs. (he had to use overdrive to get the last bit of damage.)

those feet also have a hefty +61 attack on them while having a good 36 accuracy. i'm not too familiar with pups other current options but that i don't remember any other feet with nearly as much attack on em.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    They're also the best acc piece for steps (slightly above Maxixi with set bonus) and if you factor the additional +15 STP you get from Closed Position they become even more interesting, altough I guess probably not better than Herc feet with TA+4? Maybe good for Terpsichore builds when you have AM3 up?

I wonder if these new pieces will get a set bonus in the future and what will it be. What would people be hoping for? An entirely new set bonus or something combinable with the old one so you can mix-match AF and Relic pieces?
    Another generic-bland bonus for all jobs, or something more job specific like Empy set bonuses?
    Yeah, the Acc makes them viable TP feet again. I am still skeptical about the amount of time we spend in front of the monster, but Horos +1 compounded my skepticism by not having enough Acc (13) for real content. Now it might be worth going 5/5 Closed Position again.

Campaign
    BG Level

I remember back in the days they were pretty good feet because of the Closed Position bonus, but back then we didn't have options with TA+6 total and acc etc.
    I don't see STP+23 beating TA+6, altough you'd need to factor the higher acc and the higher attack as well, for non-att-capped content.

Am I wrong in saying they are likely BiS for when you have Terp MH and AM3 up? That should reduce the impact of TA+6 and benefit even more from the additional STP, no?

Still, it might just be me but I personally find positional stuff like Closed Position pretty annoying...

@Psion
    It's not worth it.
    What are you gonna use your automaton nuking for? CP mobs? Becuse CP is content that matters, right?
    And even for that, I went that route already with very good nuking gear (not BiS, but still very good), it's just not worth it.
    It requires Amplifiersx2, it's very complex to keep maneuvers up and you have to constantly do the ADD trick to avoid your automaton using Aspir.
    Then you have the issue that sometimes Amplifiers just don't kick and you need to manage SCs alone.
    It's basically a lot of work to get some pretty sexy e-peen number in your chatbox.
    If we're talking about CP it's much more efficient to go with a DD automaton and make a 4 or 5step Skillchain.
    Way faster, super simple, in the end much higher CP/hr

So yeah, those feet are really BiS for nuking, but atm Automaton nuking is a super nichey thing with hardly any realistic and efficient use.
    Things might change even tomorrow for all I know, I'm just talking about now.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

23 STP pretty roundly defeats 6%TA with or without AM3 in the spreadsheets. The only question is how often you'd actually have that STP.