+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Brack Friday Bunduru     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level

Picked up the Steam Link from Steam. Don't really know anything about it except what it does.

Question: does steam and windows processes for the game run on the PC or on the Steam Link? Wondering if I could be using the Steam Link on a t.v. while my fiance plays on Origin on the PC without any hickups.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eragon Mcdohl
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The game runs on the computer using whatever hardware you have in it and streams it to the TV via the link, so you can’t use the PC separately while playing on the TV.

Was going to buy one but found out that newer Samsung smart TV’s have a free app version of the Steam Link.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    Yeah the cool thing is you can run emulators to it, makes it awesome.
    I wondered if I could make this work, but didn't google for it yet. Was still too happy that I could at least play all my Steam stuff from the couch once I get it in the mail, but emulators too?! Awesome!

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Got AC: Origins from Target for $35
    My local game store was having a BOGO on used games so I traded in Shadow of War for $25 in credit and got FFXII Zodiac Age and Xcom 2 for $16 total. Felt good man. Might do more shopping online today but I'm done going to actual stores. The crowds honestly weren't as bad. Target and Walmart were practically empty. I think they've really shifted to Thursday nights now.