Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I dunno if anyone watched the anime way back in 2012 or read the manga, but in the latest chapter the space bros (Uchuu Kyoudai) finally met in space (on the moon) and it was wonderful

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Berserk chapter 364 (Final?)

it’s a hell of a cliffhanger. I'll be sad if this is the final chapter. I hope his team continue the manga with a subtitle. Something that signifies Miura's loss and their continuation, if a little separation is what they need to feel confident in continuing this story. Regardless, Miura's final wishes is something we must all accept, and respect. If they won’t continue it, then I absolutely respect the decision.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Nice video.

PS do not take his opinion as fact. No one knows beside his staff, what he left behind and future of berserk.

Nagatoro-san ch.90:
    Spoiler: show

I fucking love this manga

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I have been enjoying it greatly since I started reading it.

Something's up with the parents in Rental Girlfriend I bet. His dad has hinted at something, I hope there's a pleasant conversation between his Mom and Chizuru.

I would actually find it interesting if the Grand Mother, at some point, just comes out and says she knew everything all along. She's always had this fanatical reaction to Chizuru and she's savvy enough, to me, that she'd have been able to find her accidentally online.

I just can't bring myself to read KanOkari anymore. Glaciers move faster than that plot. Every other chapter is a confession tease with no payoff ever. It just feels like it's being stretched just for the sake of being stretched. That said, I love reading the comments on Reddit every time a new chapter comes out.

Oh also there are only 2 characters (Kazu's level-headed friend, and Sumi) with any redeeming qualities, and one of them just disappeared off of the face of the earth. BRING BACK SUMI'S SPINOFF MANGA!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

That cat in Uzaki-Chan stole all the attention from me in that last chapter.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Don't know if it's been mentioned in here before but I started reading Mashle: Magic and Muscles, and it's pretty fun. Think Black Clover if it were a gag manga, or alternatively, if Saitama went to Hogwarts. The gags sometimes defy logic, which may be a turnoff for some people, but I'm finding it amusing.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Don't know if it's been mentioned in here before but I started reading Mashle: Magic and Muscles, and it's pretty fun. Think Black Clover if it were a gag manga, or alternatively, if Saitama went to Hogwarts. The gags sometimes defy logic, which may be a turnoff for some people, but I'm finding it amusing.
    Not even sure how I discovered Mashle but I've loved it from day 1. The gags are on One-Punch level and literally everyone is in on it.

I've been away from BG for at least 2 years I think but some quick recommendations that I have would be:
    The Legend of the Norther Blade (Chinese)
    Her Summon (Korean Gag)
    Blue Lock (Japanese Sports)

Posting because there seemed to be a decent amount of interest in it last time, but Asper Kanojo had a couple more translated chapters come out. It continues to be the most heart-wrenching and real manga I've ever read.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Manga Discussion 2: Keep Your Vanilla Hentai To A Minimum (Spoilers Abound)

Yeah. Two more chapters released, up to 48 as far as I can tell.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I don't know if it was suggested in here and if I'm late to the party, but Leviathan is a good read for those that don't know about it. Action/Horror with a sprinkling of fanservice.

BG Level

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/dr-st...47?action=read

Anyone caught up on Dr. Stone? Latest chapter revealed who was behind the petri-beam.

Kind of weak imo. But I guess the Medusa’s themselves probably made the most sense without going into alien shenanigans. I don’t know. The whole thing feels like a “jumping the shark” moment.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I checked out after the war with Tsukasa ended, I'll have to catch back up as I was always curious if they were gonna explore what actually happened or just leave it alone.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/dr-st...47?action=read

Anyone caught up on Dr. Stone? Latest chapter revealed who was behind the petri-beam.

Kind of weak imo. But I guess the Medusa’s themselves probably made the most sense without going into alien shenanigans. I don’t know. The whole thing feels like a “jumping the shark” moment.
    Agreed. It makes about as much sense as anything else I guess, but the reveal just felt super lame to me for some reason.

I think I prefer some of the fan theories. I mean, sure, it's possible, but...

It's kinda disappointing to basically wait this long to learn it was some kind of alien invasion from mechanical parasites. Attempting to negotiate with the remnants also seems questionable given the possibility that people willfully petrifying themselves could bestow a form of immortality and that the Earth really couldn't afford a spiking human population without death even if a 3k year reset potentially undid our current threat of climate change.

inb4 the parasites learned about Earth because of Voyager and that some scientists were right about basically telling aliens we're here and how to exploit us.

I think the reveal suffered from the breakneck pacing the manga has been progressing at over the past couple of months. It would have worked better with more of a build.

Eh, I'm okay with some time skips/fade to black in that regard. The Xenos/Stanley stuff kinda felt ham-fisted and even illogical at points, and I can't say I'd be interested in every civilization Senku encountered/revived being some repetitive drama that basically devolved into the point of humanity being shit as an affirmation of Tsukasa's own perspective. Yes, everyone easily cooperating for a common good is unrealistic in its own way (especially given pandumbic stupidity), but it's not like the JPs don't push the whole power of friendship narrative in some form in a lot of their works.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    I think the reveal suffered from the breakneck pacing the manga has been progressing at over the past couple of months. It would have worked better with more of a build.
    Yeah I noticed that as well.

I think it’s from the fact the mangaka wrote themselves into a corner with the global resources necessary to go to the moon. It would’ve been a hell of a lot more arcs had they focused on the original points of the plan versus just giving them several panels lol.

I think I'm finally at the point where I just don't enjoy Dr. Stone anymore. I'll keep reading since it seems to be close to wrapping up, but man shit has just been in free-fall pretty much since they got to America. It sucks because this series was so good for so long.

I figured out what it was. It's the fact that the science that made the early and middle portions of the manga fun has been rendered pretty much an afterthought.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag