Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Honestly I like the JoJo manga but the the anime is just so much fun to watch, I also suggest Dr. Stone as a manga/Anime if you’re into that kinda thing, I’ve heard good things about Vinland Saga although I haven’t gotten to it yet, and Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer is really good also.

If you’re into music themed anime also Carole and Tuesday was probably my favorite series from last season.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Second on the JoJo anime. The manga is really fun, but it’s that much better watching all the ridiculousness in motion.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

The MHA anime seems like a pretty faithful adaptation so far, with some minor filler type things thrown in. I do highly recommend the manga for some recent stuff that happened, but just waiting on the anime will probably also be great. It's one of the few things where I've read way ahead in the manga and still greatly enjoy the anime.

Not a whole lot of filler in the MHA anime, really. If it is, it's probably a recap episode or season starter most of the time. I'd just say to stick with it since we got another season starting here.

As for Vinland Saga, I feel like it has the curse of being pretty, but 80% of the time is fucking boring. Would basically like more action out of it than viking politics.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Vinland saga has really dope action but you’re right it’s far between long drawn out episodes of traveling to next destination but every time I’m about to be done there’s the action episode so I just reserve it for casual watching .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I saw trailer for Mushoku tensei(web/light novel). Decided to check the manga adaptation. Artwork is great but holy shit the lolicon and mature content
    Spoiler: show
    the two leads have sex at age of 15 and before that he fundles her sexually at age of 10
    . The manga started out awful but slowly becomes interesting. Also It’s rare to see the characters grow in age as series goes on.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    I saw trailer for Mushoku tensei(web/light novel). Decided to check the manga adaptation. Artwork is great but holy shit the lolicon and mature content
    Spoiler: show
    the two leads have sex at age of 15 and before that he fundles her sexually at age of 10
    . The manga started out awful but slowly becomes interesting. Also It’s rare to see the characters grow in age as series goes on.
    It's been on my things to read list for a while. I picked it up randomly as i was looking for magic based isekai. First chapter was good but not strong enough to keep going at the time. Didn't even know it was getting an adaptation so I guess I do need to go read it now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

There seems to be some sort of Hiro Mashiba series crossover going on called Hero's. Has characters from Rave, Fairy Tale and even Eden's Zero.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Friggin Hell, Hero's.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So looks like Mangastream and JaiminisBox are both done (well, JB is still doing some other series, but as far as anything VIZ media related, no more). Basically meaning we'll have to wait until MangaPlus uploads the chapters for free online a little later than usual (I think on Sundays? As opposed to a couple days earlier as provided by the other 2 sites).

Only catch being with MangaPlus is that you only get the first chapter and 3 most recent chapters. So for a series like One Piece, that's hundreds in the middle that you'll have to pirate from somewhere else anyway.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Diablo!!! Finally he makes his entrance!!!

https://mangadex.org/chapter/792107/1

Should get Raphael next chapter

That new Death Note One Shot is out. I thought it was pretty entertaining.

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/death...85?action=read

Their site format kind of sucks, but didn't want to bother looking for it on a different site.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Manga Rock seems to be shutting down/transitioning to a newly created app.
    Can’t say I relish the thought. I’ll have to screenshot my manga favorites and figure out how to get them from elsewhere.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    Manga Rock seems to be shutting down/transitioning to a newly created app.
    Can’t say I relish the thought. I’ll have to screenshot my manga favorites and figure out how to get them from elsewhere.
    Yeah, that's been my weekend project. Been testing out MangaGeek. Easy enough template but not sure if it alerts when new chapters drops. That was my biggest draw to MR.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Also it has ads. MR had ads too but these are ones that stop you from viewing for a bit. Needless to say, my search continues

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah, a favorites list would be great. The draw for MR was the fact I could favorite things and it would show me if any updated. I removed 50 of my completed ones but I still have 200 favorited.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Has anyone read/watched Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense? I have not enjoyed an anime this much in a very long time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag