Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63
  1. #21
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2
    BG Level
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkitt View Post
    I got pointed to this thread because of friends seeing Katriina get set straight, however I do have 1 question regarding tp sets with rolls. Would you say that Emicho +1 body/hands combination is good to use over STP valrous and +2 Sulev. hands? Thanks in advance!
    Peltast +1 body / Flamma +2 hands are going to be roughly equal to that but a lot cheaper.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #22
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,087
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkitt View Post
    I got pointed to this thread because of friends seeing Katriina get set straight, however I do have 1 question regarding tp sets with rolls. Would you say that Emicho +1 body/hands combination is good to use over STP valrous and +2 Sulev. hands? Thanks in advance!
    That's okay the Kat part will get buried soon enough. Glad to take someone being an idiot as well as attacking me and getting the DRG thread running.

    As for your question lets break it down without even sheeting or anything.

    Valorous (assumably DA) + sulevia:

    DA+ 13, STP+3, bonus of DT

    Emicho +1 body and hands:

    DA+9 STP +7.

    Emicho +1 set loses with or without rolls on. However, as just as aside, Trish is sensitive to STP+ and works well at ~+71. After that with SAMs roll on it really opens up to stacking on DA, but STP will still hold. For example with SAMs roll, DA brig over STP, ganeshas mala, and sulevia hands, but STP +8 valorous should still win in body and legs. These pieces already have DA on them anyway.

    The only thing that emicho +1 combo has going for it is accuracy. It would be worth me evaluating the mid acc set with it so I'll add that to the list, but Valorous really has it going on in general. I would assume Emicho won't win even in this situation, but I will mess around and edit back.

    So Emicho body +1 combo wouldn't come into zergs (or most situations) since you should have good acc/likely capped attack in a high buff situation. There isn't a reason for DRG to own the body in other sets either. So even if it did win in a middle accuracy situation is it worth carrying? You can nearly replace emicho +1 hands with Flamma +2 already (in all honesty you could, I just already own them...) Which is already for drakesbane and eg sweep so why bother.

    Edit:
    Yeah, with Trish, with or without rolls, Valorous body (STP preferred, but DA still works) and flamma +2 for a mid acc set should surpass emicho +1 (B) body and hands. Even Vishap Mail +3 with Emicho Gauntlets +1 for Trish should be better (with almost the same accuracy +) than using path B emicho for the set bonus.

    Tossed the existing mid acc set from the guide back in the sheet and compared the emicho +1 pair in the same set against it.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. #23
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8
    BG Level
    0

    Im not here to entertain your Echo-chamber/Safe-Space Spicy to seek any validation over trivial matters and will try to make it short:

    This debate began in October and for the sake of transparency I will give a timeline to how things went down so you understand I have nothing against you personally and only was giving notes to the horrid description you gave to Rho to prevent the common player base from seeking it.
    Simply because you're so butthurt you didn't finish yours and wanted everyone to be the same .. Need Gil?

    By Leviathan.Katriina 2017-08-27 07:15:29
    Link | Quote | Reply

    Shiva.Cahota said: »
    so decided to make make trishula for the heck of it, give me a reason to get JP's on drg, whats ideal tp / ws sets now days, its been years! ty in advance. may as well start putting gear together now.


    Try to follow this great Guide and you will be set:
    You can clearly see here that I have nothing against you in any shape or form so stop being a self-entitled snowflake and admit your mistakes the same way every sane person would.


    Now after you calm down try to read this again professionally and tell me where are my baises towards Rho...

    Can I safely Quote this again then?

    Leviathan.Katriina said: »
    Where in my post i mentioned that Rho will always come first, should i post again the same text to see that:

    Rho wins in capped pDif.


    Trish Wins in Solo DPS and/or SC spam with others.


    Rho wins in low buff situations.


    Trish wins in Stardiver Zerg spam.



    Thats almost equal, which goes back to the original argument that they are really close to one another and are far superior to Relic and Mythic.

    Case closed.



    Ramuh.Austar said: »
    all weapons are going to be lower than the spreadsheet more likely, particularly rho since am3 has to be maintained instead of assumed always active.

    there are still some smaller things I need to add which are in a txt file in the folder.

    Still wondering why maintaining AM3 on Rho is an issue... its almost always active in every single fight these days.

    By Leviathan.Katriina 2017-10-05 10:10:58

    Tried out few settings for Rho and Trish in the simulation and I still hold the stance of:

    These two weapons are very close to one another and the margin varies between (0.6%-3%)in simulation (BiS sets and Fighther's Roll) in favor of Trish and on spreadsheets its stretched to (1.5%-4.5%) (in my own sets) in favor of Rho and (0.5%-1.5%) in BiS set in favor of Trish.


    Probably based on current trends of rolls, Trish will become easily aligned with Rho and even on top for that sole reason alone.


    The moment Fighter's roll is used Trish becomes on Top in Zerg situations and/or Sc Strats with 2%-3% (in my current set on Spreadsheet).



    The idea of Stardiver sharing the same affinity to multi-hit as the recommended set for Rho (Empy Weapons in general) makes Rho a great weapon to obtain if you're worried about inventory and want to squeeze in DRG amongst the jobs you play with your group (you won't need to make room for a specific set for Trish), but some will definitely argue this stance and its 100% valid to do so.



    But if the margin between them is that close, wouldn't it be wise to look on other aspects that these two weapons serve aside from the obvious DPS potential?
    Wouldn't 50 VIT account for something here? wouldn't it make things a lot easier in chaotic scenarios to have that kick to add more survivability? if this argument was shared before SE modified VIT/DEF formula I would disregard it too but thats not the case here.



    One more aspect of this, is the pure (insane) white damage that Rho provides to DRG in scenarios where it becomes increasingly difficult to spam WS due to various factors (Amnesia comes to mind) and or bosses that take less damage from SC or multi-hit WS's?



    These little intricacies in my opinion still push the narrative of building a Rho along side Trish if you're serious about DRG.

    But if you have access to Aeonic clears, by all means just stick with Trish and let others worry about said intricacies.
    Clearly here you can see how I was focused so much on what type of rolls you use and mentioned how powerful fighter's roll to push Trish.

    Now lets see your amazing Sim parameters:



    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    All the while Kat just dug in and kept trying every possible angle to justify what became known as a completely partial way of thinking towards their own desires. Kat wanted Rhong to be the best weapon, and stopped at nothing to achieve that. Something slightly insane about that. Rhong-ziety

    With Rolls.

    Add SAM and Fighters at 11, +7, no job bonus, TP Set changes:
    There you used Fighter's Roll to prove your pathetic narrative knowing admittedly beforehand that this roll in particular will push your results in favor of Trish.
    I dont know if this is even right to assume since most endgame setups involve a WAR somehow making Fighter's Roll Obsolete and you even assumed that in AG description being of no value for jobs that can Crit, baised much?


    and no the Afterglow really doesn't help anyone unless they use a critical hit weaponskill with no AM of their own overwriting it.
    And my response was:

    no the Afterglow really doesn't help anyone
    Is he assuming that you only pair up with an MS (full-time) WAR?
    or Empy AG is almost always crap?
    because last time I checked he can pair up with 8 other jobs.
    Also: lololololol
    If you switch your rolls to SAM/Chaos and in this insane buff situation that you provided Rho will beat Trish.


    From that point, hell broke loose and the debate derailed to the point that it was exceedingly hard to discuss facts and "tests".
    Starting off with people accusing me of having a preference to Rho to feeling bad that my investment went to waste (which it didn't lol) to personal attacks and scrutiny towards my findings.

    During that period numerous players approached me and wanted me to carry on with the analysis of Rho and what can push it even further.

    I decided to carry on and implement various sims in all possible scenarios:

    I had to do more Sims to include a normal DA set for Rho so that all comparisons can be traced along all possible conditions.

    I also cross-referenced all Sim's findings with Spreadsheet and the discrepancy is still the same [around 1.2% in favor of Rho AM] Meaning once you get your Sim findings you add 1.2% more in favor of Rho.

    //Frailty,Torpor,Sam,Chaos,Magma Steak HQ//

    Are you certain that you used Torpor in your Sims? I think that raising hit rate % contributes to Rho's advancement due to the nature of its TP set built/AM% when you sample out all the hits. (Trish will always be safer)

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Trish Kat STP: (Can safely be obtained by all players)
    Simulated Average: trishula 5324.13 (WS : 22205.5 )
    AA Percent: 0.15 WS Percent: 0.85

    Trish Kat QA: (DM Event Spam/Vagary)
    Simulated Average: trishula 5460.25 (WS : 21949.87 )
    AA Percent: 0.15 WS Percent: 0.85

    Trish Perfect STP: (Can be obtained after awhile)
    Simulated Average: trishula 5394.3 (WS : 22161.57 )
    AA Percent: 0.15 WS Percent: 0.85

    Trish Perfect QA: (Almost impossible to obtain)
    Simulated Average: trishula 5486.11 (WS : 21984.74 )
    AA Percent: 0.16 WS Percent: 0.84

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Rho Kat DA: (Can safely be obtained by all players)
    Simulated Average: rhongomiant 5401.21 (WS : 17943.93 )
    AA Percent: 0.36 WS Percent: 0.64

    Rho Kat QA: (DM Event Spam/Vagary)
    Simulated Average: rhongomiant 5483.91 (WS : 18232.77 )
    AA Percent: 0.35 WS Percent: 0.65

    Rho Perfect DA: (Can be obtained after awhile)
    Simulated Average: rhongomiant 5451.9 (WS : 18201.15 )
    AA Percent: 0.36 WS Percent: 0.64

    Rho Perfect QA: (Almost impossible to obtain)
    Simulated Average: rhongomiant 5534.87 (WS : 18368.55 )
    AA Percent: 0.36 WS Percent: 0.64

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------

    (Legs,Body DA5) (Legs,Body STP8)


    Trish Kat STP Vs. Rho Kat DA: Rho wins by 1.4%
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------


    (Legs QA2,Body QA3) (Legs,Body STP8)


    Trish Kat STP Vs. Rho Kat QA: Rho wins by 3.0%
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------

    (LegsQA2,Body QA3) (LegsQA2,Body QA3)


    Trish Kat QA Vs. Rho Kat QA: Rho wins by 0.4%
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------


    (Legs,Body DA5) (Leg,Body STP8)


    Trish Perfect STP Vs. Rho Perfect DA: Rho wins by 1.0%
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------


    (Legs,Body QA3) (Leg,Body STP8)


    Trish Perfect STP Vs. Rho Perfect QA: Rho wins by 2.6%
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------


    (Legs,Body QA3) (Legs,Body QA3)


    Trish Perfect QA Vs. Rho Perfect QA: Rho wins by 1.0%

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------

    The Margin is minuscule between the two, yet in my personal conditions Rho pushes further.



    QA is a game changer for Rho but not so much for Trish.



    Something irrelevant, Flamma +2 beats QA3 and no point in swapping it if you got it, Also Zanshin in Sim when?

    After all this, the "debaters" decided to dismiss all these findings and focus solely on SC damage making Trish Superior, mind you the fact that Im still not trying to push one over the other and simply "sharing" findings.

    I studied the possibility of isolating skill chain damage and constructed a "test" that I publicly conceded after that it was designed poorly.
    Show me a single person that did a test or even admitted something after they did it "wrong", heck even my friend said I need to pick a better WS and I said on multiple posts that I dont mind using SD knowing how erratic its damage is [7k-17k on Quet].

    Hypothesis:

    Skillchains are erratic in nature and get affected by many factors.
    Problem: Isolate Skillchains to check the performance of Rho vs Trish.

    Methodology: introduce stabilizers to isolate this erratic element.

    SD>Cam>Drake>Cam

    60% stable with fixed TP return and a constant curve.

    Skillchain from Cam will almost always be constant due to the nature of its design.

    Gather Data > construct the curve > overlay both curves from each weapon.


    Time of kill has enough samples to factor in for percentages.

    Divid AVG clear times and check %

    Now try to apply this with:

    SD>Sonic>SD>SD

    Not a single stable element there but its okay
    generate your curves and get back to me if they are uniform and don't affect clear times erratically to the point the AVG will look hilarious.

    The End

    Umbra Path will be done eventually.. Are you willing do it? No okay then I rest my case.
    Why? because someone will come say I am biased.
    Dogma at its finest.

    The amount of discrepancies provided in Rho description is flabbergasting as I mentioned before and I was trying to critique it:

    #2 in the ranks

    Use QA and almost always Rho #1, Period. and even Perfect DA5 /shrug
    Also while you're at it can you activate Torpor in your Sim please when you do your "tests"?


    doesn't beat a Trishula in reality or via the simulator

    In both cases it did and I provided the information and you can do The same and post yours to validate it or let a third "unbiased" member do it. maybe your bot "carrot"?

    especially Samurai roll

    When did this ever happen in any fight ever.

    No, the 50 VIT doesn't "count for something"
    It does matter and I explained it many times you are literally having half a Miso with Rho.

    no the Afterglow really doesn't help anyone
    Is he assuming that you only pair up with an MS (full-time) WAR?
    or Empy AG is almost always crap?
    because last time I checked he can pair up with 8 other jobs.
    Also: lololololol



    it relies heavily on 4/5 augmented pieces of Valorous for WSD+

    This is total BS and everyone knows that, also doesn't this apply to SAM? why its not there on SAM guide lol ffs.


    time and money
    lolololol?
    All the mentioned quotes from Guide are wrong and need to be fixed.

    And...

    it relies heavily on 4/5 augmented pieces of Valorous for WSD+
    This statement of yours is so cringy beyond belief, you do realize that Sonic Thrust shares the same Set as Cam?
    and do you know that you only need Head,Hands,and Sometimes "Body" with these augments?
    and do you know that Tupe stones are the cheapest/easiest to farm?
    want me to carry on?


    time and money
    lolololol?
    Ok here is another breakdown if you want:

    Rhongomiant Path:

    A. You farm everything and buy nothing:

    90 hours + (3 Hours Daily) ==> One month and its done.
    Use VW Event and farm 1500 HMP or Ambuscade and be done in 15 months doing nothing but 26k HM there.

    I don't see anyone farming Dark matter unless 4-box or got a static but I digress.
    Wait for DM event and spam your Valo till you get it if you want and you only need legs and body.

    Also you don't need QA, DA is still fine as is.. and Taupe is the most abundant stone on AH with 10k a stack as we speak.
    I don't know about you but usually you can farm 500 Taupe Stones in less than an hour spamming Tusk in Resi on SCH.

    So technically speaking its only 90 Hours what you posted was very extreme and assumed said player will 4-Box DM.

    B. Farm Gil and Buy everything:

    15 Hours in Base NMs
    2 Hours in Abyssea (Bought pops or LS help)

    Price Tag 250M and done in 20 Hours

    --------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------

    Trishula Path:

    A. You farm everything and buy nothing:

    Have a clear group willing to help and be done in 2-3 days max with a competent group assuming 3 hours daily thats 9 Hours.
    Beads from scratch 10 hours
    Total Hours 19

    B. Farm Gil and Buy everything:

    200-250M and can be Merced in 12 Hours.

    I don't see any reason why it should be an issue or mentioned in Guide.



    In conclusion, you have a really good Guide and only this abhorrent description of Rho that needs to be fixed.


    If you don't want to consider all this, its up to you and I don't even care.

    But this wont change the fact that its :
    A.Wrong.
    B.Misleading beyond all possible measures.
    C.Your disdain to Rho stems from personal issues, or you're poor and cant make one


    I tried to layout how things went on here and you can take it or leave it.


    FYI, my "video" was not a response to you, stop thinking that youre the center of the universe.
    Go back to page one in V1 discussion and you will see me posting the SAM/DNC strat and that Kite is "necessary" if you want to avoid Kaustra > QH

    And lowest clear time was 3:40 and not as if this whole thing matters anyway but the run in the video was the first one we did and you can clearly see the chat between PLD and SAM about what to do lol. #pathetic_excuses

    Also your Video was full of errors and it was done so badly, a DNC and a DRG (King & Queen of SC after SAM) not working together to make devastating multi-sc? lol give me a break and play smarter next time.


    And VIT matters

    Abbreviation: VIT
    Vitality is a defensive stat for reducing physical damage taken.

    VIT is associated with the Earth element.

    Defensive[edit]
    VIT directly impacts fSTR. fSTR is a base damage bonus/penalty that depends upon the comparison between attacker STR and target VIT. Thus, maintaining high VIT allows you to negate some base damage of your enemy, (approximately 1 base damage per 4 VIT).
    Increasing VIT by 2 points adds 3 point of Defense.
    Increasing VIT plays an additional role in reducing enemy critical hit damage.
    Other Roles[edit]
    Sufficient Vitality will increase the duration of Cover up to a maximum of 15 seconds, as long as it is worn the whole time.
    Rampart's Magic Shield effect will absorb VIT×2 worth of damage.
    The target's Vitality is one of the two player stats that determines Waltz strength.
    Vitality is used to determine Jump base damage, with the formula: ( Base Damage + fSTR )×( 1 + VIT÷256 )
    Vitality plays a small role in improving cure potency (see Cure Formula).
    Chakra's HP restored is Vitality×2.
    While you're sitting in a corner to reflect on all this, ask yourself this question:
    In End Game content, what are the most common Rolls that we use?

    Hint: Sam/Chaos

    You claim that your guide caters to the AVG Joe, then you proceed to divert them towards Trish!!
    The probability of Joe building Rho far exceeds Trish excluding Merc. so next time you either get your head out of your ass and think straight or GTFO
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #24
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,982
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    And this is why Spicyryan is trash that should have kept his stupid posses and feuds on xiah.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #25
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,087
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    And this is why Spicyryan is trash that should have kept his stupid posses and feuds on xiah.
    Wasn't my feud. I worked hard on something and some idiot started attacking me on a site I don't participate in because they like a polearm. More importantly they were just spreading misinformation about it which is the real issue.

    Tell me this isn't the better place to have it settled though.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #26
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,087
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    As for pants on head Kat over there. That post is so long I am not even going to quote it. I will just address things below.
    • No one cares about if you have anything against me or how this started. They just care about DRG. All hell only broke loose because of you over there.
    • Using Sam/Chaos is incorrect. You are capping attack without chaos and wasting a roll. It isn't about favoritism towards Trish more than not using the wrong roll. Which is just another thing on the list you don't understand.
    • Please stop mentioning your "test". You went out to fight Quetz in Reisen to time two weapons which is already bad enough, but were using Camlan's with Trish on top of that. You pushed back for awhile before conceding it was baseless.
    • Just because a WS is more consistent in its damage doesn't make it superior to one with less consistency. The average of Stardiver is almost always going to be higher than Camlann's, even if you get some low-end ones.
    • Stop trying to defend Rhong as more accessible than Trish. It isn't and even if it was it wouldn't be worth the time and money to make.
      No reason someone can't clear all of Zi'tah, clear all of Ru'Aun that isn't WoC and Kirin, and then Reisenjima besides for T3s and HELMs, and then buy those clears. If they can't then making Rhong would be a waste for that character anyway because they aren't ready to even use it if they had it or are just a solo player.
      You don't just stick a REAM weapon in the hands of a player with crappy armor unless you don't care that better armor has a bigger impact on performance than one weapon.
    • VIT only affects normal Jump. So now we can add that to the list of things you don't understand. Next to 'Rhong is half a Miso' and that SCs aren't well understood. Half of what you spew out regularly just ends up contradicting itself.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #27
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8
    BG Level
    0

    Disclaimer: I'm not interested in debating you or even carrying on with your charade, so this is my final response to you.
    I dont care if you modify the Guide and I dont want to "Settle" anything with you because trash like you dont even exist in my universe.

    You're oblivious beyond belief:


    No one cares about if you have anything against me or how this started. They just care about DRG. All hell only broke loose because of you over there.
    You're the one that claims I have a personal issue (you literally created a thread to whine about it) when clearly I dont, you wrote something stupid on Guide and I critiqued it, unless your words on Guide are never to be critiqued, you can carry on or don't bother creating one.
    If it wasn't me, someone else would... so stop playing the victim as always.
    NO ONE CARES

    Using Sam/Chaos is incorrect.You are capping attack without chaos and wasting a roll
    Says the one that overruffed in his stupid Sim, but I digress.

    Sam/Chaos is the way to go, WAR caps DA 100% without it and you spesfically pointed out how trivial AG is for WS's that Crit normally hinting that youre teaming up with a MS WAR. [might I add, how retarded of you lol..though Im not surprised at all]
    So either you bring on the job combination to justify your roll or don't assume stupid things again.Or stop contradicting yourself.

    Please stop mentioning your "test". You went out to fight Quetz in Reisen to time two weapons which is already bad enough, but were using Camlan's with Trish on top of that. You pushed back for awhile before conceding it was baseless.
    Mentioning the test was a response to your stupid post about it and needed to be publicly cleared here AGAIN that it was dismissed anyway.Did you even bother to create one? or other debaters? No

    Just because a WS is more consistent in its damage doesn't make it superior to one with less consistency. The average of Stardiver is almost always going to be higher than Camlann's, even if you get some low-end ones.
    WTF? when did I ever recommend using this over SD? I used it in the test ONLY for the fixed TP return to isolate SC. Read. the. whole. thing.

    Stop trying to defend Rhong as more accessible than Trish.
    It is way more accessible to the AVG player and there is nothing you can do about it.
    Unless youre willing to clear HELMs for them for free.(I doubt you even can)

    VIT only affects normal Jump.
    lololololololololol
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #28
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,982
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    For anyone unfamiliar with the last month on FFXIAH.com. There has been a particular user causing havoc in the DRG thread. They were recently topic banned which may just save the future of that DRG thread. However, there was quite a bit of damage done, misinformation spread, and so on.
    Sounds like a random xiah feud that boiled over to here because Spicyryan has no sense of judgment. I will split it into another thread and toss it into the main forums because this kind of dick swinging isn't meant for this section.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #29
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    662
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Modoru D'kkoru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Sounds like a random xiah feud that boiled over to here because Spicyryan has no sense of judgment. I will split it into another thread and toss it into the main forums because this kind of dick swinging isn't meant for this section.
    but byrth, dickswinging is the foundation of xi!
    also, i miss u
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #30
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,982
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    It is nostalgic. I remember the twenty page discussions about how much better adaberk is than hauberk+1 and how you should compare to a haubergeon+1 because it is so much more versatile.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #31
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,087
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Sounds like a random xiah feud that boiled over to here because Spicyryan has no sense of judgment. I will split it into another thread and toss it into the main forums because this kind of dick swinging isn't meant for this section.
    As much as I love your flattery. It was in the DRG guide discussion thread because it directly involved an issue related to the guide and myself.

    Now I just have to copy paste the entire Rhong vs Trish part sans any mention of Kat and repost it there. Along with the Gungnir vs Trish under accuracy needs post I've been working on here and there. And eventually Ryuno for funsies.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #32
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,087
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by katriina View Post
    I'm not interested in debating you or even carrying on with your charade, so this is my final response to you.
    I dont care if you modify the Guide and I dont want to "Settle" anything with you because trash like you dont even exist in my universe.

    Says the trash DRG that is leading misleading others. It isn't possible to debate with you because you already made up your mind. I used to purport Rhong as the best, but it came to light that it wasn't. It could have been left at that if you didn't behave the way you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by katriina View Post
    • Sam/Chaos is the way to go, WAR caps DA 100% without it and you spesfically pointed out how trivial AG is for WS's that Crit normally hinting that youre teaming up with a MS WAR. So either you bring on the job combination to justify your roll or don't assume stupid things again.Or stop contradicting yourself.
    • WTF? when did I ever recommend using this [Camlann's] over SD? I used it in the test ONLY for the fixed TP return to isolate SC. Read. the. whole. thing.
    • It is way more accessible to the AVG player and there is nothing you can do about it.
      Unless youre willing to clear HELMs for them for free.(I doubt you even can)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan
    VIT only affects normal Jump.
    • lololololololololol
    How can someone be so stupid..?

    Especially the DA part. The WAR is still going to need fighters to hit 100% unless they are using retarded gear. Which coming from you is entirely possible. Regardless you STILL wouldn't use chaos when you are capping attack (which you are in these situations with idris, dia, and/or angon, BRD, etc). You'd move to allies roll at that point (unless you were a full alliance of DD or something) which once again favors Trish.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #33
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    8,167
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    It is nostalgic. I remember the twenty page discussions about how much better adaberk is than hauberk+1 and how you should compare to a haubergeon+1 because it is so much more versatile.
    Amen. I stumbled upon this is was like "wowwwww ffah and dick waggling is still a ffxi thing? Neat."

    Best part is it's about drg. Like, the my wyvern outparsed me on fafhogg drg (true story). And mine was fucking stacked lol.

    It takes me back man. It really takes me back.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #34
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,283
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    loldrg
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #35
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    20,098
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Oh hey T3 DDs still trying to compare sizes
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #36
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    887
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Leviathan. We might be tiny, but we come big-league with the dramallamas.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  17. #37
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,395
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Amen. I stumbled upon this is was like "wowwwww ffah and dick waggling is still a ffxi thing? Neat."

    Best part is it's about drg. Like, the my wyvern outparsed me on fafhogg drg (true story). And mine was fucking stacked lol.

    It takes me back man. It really takes me back.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Bout the only thing that I can remember using drg for was soloing stuff that I was either too lazy or too inept to solo on evasion sam.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  18. #38
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,088
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    What fucking retarded bullshit is going on in here?

    This is sub-par, low-energy drama.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  19. #39
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8
    BG Level
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrindor View Post
    Leviathan. We might be tiny, but we come big-league with the dramallamas.
    Indeed, and your "friends" hold the highest ranks in that department
    Next time you need a Relic Loan don't come crying to me and pay up, I didn't open a charity in game for people like you.
    How is your Bot LS going? they still think they are Leets because they bot sparks/endgame then buy HQs?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  20. #40
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,088
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Yeah, this would have been really relevant about 10 years ago.

    No one cares.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Random Question Thread XXVI: The Rise and Fall of the RQT
    By isladar in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2978
    Last Post: 2012-07-04, 10:56
  2. lolsash IV: Revenge of the Sash
    By Xajii in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 402
    Last Post: 2006-10-16, 12:16