Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Disclaimer:This is by no means directed to Spicy and I still hold the stance of not debating [him/her/them] because of obvious reasons so I'm posting this as a record same as any other player doing any sort of tests.

We often resort to Spreadsheets/Sims to determine best possible scenarios yet we keep forgetting that after all people play this game and not automated actions virtually, and since they always bring up the BS of (Skillchain as a factor) whenever they feel cornered...you must then make a human induced test in game to factor that.
    You are more than welcome to share your own findings.
    All I'm showing here is pure data from the tests using [Parse]
    [AM3/Hasso was always up before any fight]
    Clear Times were taken from [Time Stamps]
    Im more than happy to provide you with all Exported Reports/Screen Shots in DM since I still cant post links here on this forum [need 10 posts >.>]

Target: Apex Toad [HP:87k-89k] [No Rolls]

•Trish-Kat/STP [Clear Time AVG 62s]
    •Rhon-Kat/QA [Clear Time AVG 59s]

[Trish Cycle] 20 Toads [SD>ST>SD>SD] 20 Toads [SD>CT>DB>CT]

[Rhon Cycle] 20 Toads [SD>ST>SD] 20 Toads [SD>CT>DB>CT]

Trish:
    [Damage]=63.68% [SC Damage]=31.76% [Pet=4.56%]

Rhon:
    [Damage]=75.76% [SC Damage]=20.28% [Pet=3.95%]

[SC AVG]
    Trish: 10200
    Rhon: 7271

[Multi-Hit]
    Trish: [1-hit] 61.65% [2-hit] 32.67% [3-hit] 3.13% [4-hit] 2.56%

Rhon: [1-hit] 35.77% [2-hit] 51.96% [3-hit] 3.92% [4-hit] 8.36%

[Critical Hits]
    Trish: 18.92% ~ 1047 AVG
    Rhon: 19.28% ~ 2027 AVG

[Melee Hits]
    Trish: 93.22% ~ 570 AVG
    Rhon: 94.49% ~ 1062 AVG

[Jumps]
    Trish: [Soul Jump] ~3145 AVG [Spirit Jump] ~2561 AVG
    Rhon: [Soul Jump] ~3627 AVG [Spirit Jump] ~2961 AVG

[Damage Taken]
    Trish: ~119.16 AVG/Hit
    Rhon: ~99.85 AVG/Hit

You can see from there that:
    •Rhon leads by 5%
    •Rhon jumps are higher by [13.2-13.5]%
    •While Rho equipped you get less damage by 17% from direct mele hits

Target: Apex Toad [HP:87k-89k] [SAM/Chaos]

•Trish-Kat/STP [Clear Time AVG 40.7s]
    •Rhon-Kat/QA [Clear Time AVG 38.3s]

Trish:
    [Damage]=60.55% [SC Damage]=36.33% [Pet=4.12%]

Rhon:
    [Damage]=72.35% [SC Damage]=23.83% [Pet=3.82%]

[SC AVG]
    Trish: 13668
    Rhon: 10780

[Multi-Hit]
    Trish: [1-hit] 64.08% [2-hit] 31.56% [3-hit] 2.48% [4-hit] 1.88%

Rhon: [1-hit] 39.76% [2-hit] 48.88% [3-hit] 3.52% [4-hit] 7.84%

[Critical Hits]
    Trish: 19.12% ~ 1233 AVG
    Rhon: 21.08% ~ 2211 AVG

[Melee Hits]
    Trish: 94.33% ~ 722 AVG
    Rhon: 94.87% ~ 1148 AVG

[Jumps]
    Trish: [Soul Jump] ~3423 AVG [Spirit Jump] ~2967 AVG
    Rhon: [Soul Jump] ~3961 AVG [Spirit Jump] ~3187 AVG

[Damage Taken]
    Trish: ~118.12 AVG/Hit
    Rhon: ~99.22 AVG/Hit

•Rhon Leads by 5.9%
    •Rhon jumps are higher by [6.9-13.6]%
    •While Rho equipped you get less damage by 16% from direct mele hits

Target: Apex Toad [HP:87k-89k] [SAM/Fighter’s]

•Trish-Kat/STP [Clear Time AVG 37.1s]
    •Rhon-Kat/QA [Clear Time AVG 38.8s]

Trish:
    [Damage]=61.23% [SC Damage]=34.55% [Pet=4.22%]

Rhon:
    [Damage]=74.25% [SC Damage]=21.86% [Pet=3.89%]

[SC AVG]
    Trish: 15420
    Rhon: 12470

[Multi-Hit]
    Trish: [1-hit] 54.52% [2-hit] 40.85% [3-hit] 2.51% [4-hit] 2.12%

Rhon: [1-hit] 33.80% [2-hit] 52.84% [3-hit] 3.71% [4-hit] 9.65%

[Critical Hits]
    Trish: 18.50% ~ 1095 AVG
    Rhon: 20.45% ~ 2074 AVG

[Melee Hits]
    Trish: 93.98% ~ 580 AVG
    Rhon: 94.21% ~ 1041 AVG

[Jumps]
    Trish: [Soul Jump] ~3522 AVG [Spirit Jump] ~3085AVG
    Rhon: [Soul Jump] ~4057 AVG [Spirit Jump] ~3254AVG

[Damage Taken]
    Trish: ~117.68 AVG/Hit
    Rhon: ~99.57 AVG/Hit

•Trish Leads by 4.4%
    •Rhon jumps are higher by [5-13.1]%
    •While Rho equipped you get less damage by 15.4% from direct mele hits

Conclusions

-Trish needs Fighter's Roll to push ahead of Rhon as expected from [Sim/Spreadsheets/in Game]
    -Rhon Jumps will always be higher in damage than Trish.
    -You will get hit for less while equipping Rhon.
    -I expect DA5 Set to act the same way but with less margin than QA in lead.
    -[White Damage] from Rhon Leads by [16-18]% and [SC AVG] From Trish leads by [18-21]% and there you can see why they are very close to one another and excel accordingly based on Buffs used. These Two factors offset one another in the grander scheme of things.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This thread reminds me why I never invited dragoons to anything.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by katriina
    I don't understand simple mechanics and have a lack of sense. Here is some "testing" to prove that.
    So, I am not going back to dig up what sets you used as that is a waste of time. So lets just outline the issues here:

• Your 'real world tests' are a joke please stop doing them.

• WTF sort of measurement is 20 kills? Kill time? How about DPS instead...

Then again, please don't do that because it is just going to be as ridiculous as this. If you want to use Rhong fine go for it, but stop acting like it is the better weapon, especially in this self SC situation.

• You had no buffs or debuffs on for an apex monster besides Hasso? Then Hasso and two rolls? What sense does that make? That isn't even a realistic situation.

• Gaining AM3 before a fight already creates a glowing inconsistency that further invalidates this. The weapons are not starting off on an equal footing as you cant start at AM3 with 0% TP on Rhong, and you are subtracting a weaker WS to gain AM3 from your data. The sim starts both weapons off at 3000 TP and then Rhong immediately gains AM3 with Camlann's for a reason. The reason being that is what you do and it puts the weapons at a proper start for comparison. You don't go and create inconsistencies in your "testing" by adding needless advantages to the weapon you want to "test" (justify).

• Apex Toads are one of the worst targets you could have chosen for this. You do understand aside from specific elemental resistances, they take -25% magic damage, right? Why would you pick Apex Toads to "test" SCs??

• The only difference between Rhong and Trish for Spirit/Soul jump is 2 base damage. So no, there really isn't any difference between Rhong and Trish's Jumps. Saying Rhong is always better for Jumps is misleading.
      In fact, AM3 aside, Jump is more important for the DPS of Trish than it is for Rhong. The STP +10 on Trish for Jumps lends more to your overall DPS than just jumping with a weapon that has two more base damage. Two base damage is minuscule for jump damage.
      The difference is more like ~0.5%, half of a single percent. It is absolutely not even close to "5-13%". Since you responded "lolololol" like a fucking idiot to being told "VIT only affects normal jump" this isn't surprising though.

• Clearly you are using DA in your Jump sets for Rhong, and not for Trish. Using inferior gear choices and/or buffs isn't a way to justify something.

• The numbers you concluded with might as well have fallen from the sky.

• Just to reiterate the silliness. You are actually trying to justify Rhong over Trish for self SCing solo. No one has ever doubted Aeonics power at creating SCs.

Why are you even doing light SCs too? Come on, quit being a bad DRG already. You can't call others trash and then be the actual trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat
    -You will get hit for less while equipping Rhon.

50 VIT doesn't do shit for magic damage. Does that also mean WARs best weapon is Bravura then?

And stop underlining everything.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

My favorite part is everyone insisting they're done responding to each other right before responding to each other

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    My favorite part is everyone insisting they're done responding to each other right before responding to each other
    Only Kat is playing the Hotel California card at the moment as far as I have seen. The pronoun game as well for bonus shit point.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Mmmmmmmm delicious ffxi shitty internet argument.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Mmmmmmmm delicious ffxi shitty internet argument.
    Um, like, Kat is really contributing to the DRG community with their valuable testing, excuse you.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Your contributions are equal afaik

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Your contributions are equal afaik
    Feel free to shoot down the guide or my Trish vs Rhong post on the first page. I will gladly correct/amend things.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    -Simply put, because that idiot lives in a bubble and never admits his stupid ass logic when debating anything.
    -He's banned from FFXIAH For a reason, and almost every single Mod warned me about him and they ALL hate his guts.
    -He's ignorant beyond belief and doesn't do shit to prove anything and when cornered resorts to personal attacks or plays his ever famous victim card.
    -Hes so caught up with [him/itself] to the point that [he/it] thinks this test was for SC when it clearly shows its for [Weapons performance/Buff Scenarios and has no correlation what so ever to his stupid mundane guide description].
    -He's also mind-numbingly boring and won't add anything to my life.

I only share things here and not interested to change/debate anything over his stupid guide and this is a new thread for dickswining and Im simply swinging mine.

And Im not the only one that does that..

He can keep talking to himself or quoting me or others to feel validated but I will never get to his level of trash and give him any validation lol.

Edit:
    -Also Im not interested to contribute to DRG community, consider my posts a journal of some sort

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by katriina View Post
    -Simply put, because that idiot lives in a bubble and never admits his stupid ass logic when debating anything.
    -He's banned from FFXIAH For a reason, and almost every single Mod warned me about him and they ALL hate his guts.
    -He's ignorant beyond belief and doesn't do shit to prove anything and when cornered resorts to personal attacks or plays his ever famous victim card.

I only share things here and not interested to change/debate anything over his stupid guide and this is a new thread for dickswining and Im simply swinging mine.

He can keep talking to himself or quoting me or others to feel validated but I will never get to his level of trash and give him any validation lol.
    And you still respond.

This shit is 2004.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Let me check again, yes I did respond to Dots though

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You do realize when you get in the dirt with someone everyone feels is beneath them. That you are only going to get dirty.

No one can convince you of your ignorance. Even when they try extensively to reason with you. If you want to play the banned game, then you are banned from the DRG thread on AH.com for a reason.

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

We hate pointless bullshit over fictional weaponry and who 's got the bigger epeen more. It takes us away from fapping to hentai and makes us have to do actual work.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Oh Anna spare me the epeen BS, my stance on it is always 100% clear to everyone I know if you care to check. (Despise it entirely)
    I love DRG and read the abhorrent narrative that the guide tries to push on the AVG Joe, by giving misleading information about "weaponry".
    I mean why it cant be like any other normal guide? free from biases and just stick with normal description?

The moment I expressed that on Forum, all hell broke loose and I even got exposed to information that made me go WTF... (you guys just needed a reason to dump your bad history in FFXIAH somewhere)

Not sure if you do your job properly (not in a position to judge) and I only joined in debates 40 days something ago and shit it was horrifying. From the Safe-Space Rules, Cult/Mob mentality and "likes" validation? lol
    Your vague approach to Mod was hilarious and I don't know why its even a thing.

I agree 100% to anything Hentai!!!

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

K

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMolly View Post
    K

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Oh Anna spare me the epeen BS, my stance on it is always 100% clear to everyone I know if you care to check. (Despise it entirely)
    I love DRG and read the abhorrent narrative that the guide tries to push on the AVG Joe, by giving misleading information about "weaponry".
    I mean why it cant be like any other normal guide? free from biases and just stick with normal description?

The moment I expressed that on Forum, all hell broke loose and I even got exposed to information that made me go WTF... (you guys just needed a reason to dump your bad history in FFXIAH somewhere)

Not sure if you do your job properly (not in a position to judge) and I only joined in debates 40 days something ago and shit it was horrifying. From the Safe-Space Rules, Cult/Mob mentality and "likes" validation? lol
    Your vague approach to Mod was hilarious and I don't know why its even a thing.

I agree 100% to anything Hentai!!!
    da fk

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare