+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    have fun finding something else.
    You mean every other game P+ does that isn't Bayo? Way ahead of you.

Can't take your more of the same shtick seriously. Maybe you can be happy playing the same game over and over again, but I like my games to grow or change between iterations.

Again, standards.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It's not the same game over and over though. It's more of the same combat that I enjoy in a new game. Which is perfect. Replaying Bayo 1 wouldn't do the same for me as playing a new adventure does.

But hey, you enjoy missing out on a great game for your 'standards.'

I might get that if the story was good or even moved forward, but Bayo 2's story is just Bayo 1 again, AGAIN. Same gameplay and basically the same story = basically the same game. If that's enough for you 3 times in a row then you do you.

I want to worry they'll do the same to "introduce" the switch crowd to Bayo but Bayo 2 came with 1 (iirc) so there was no need to make the same game again other than money.

And lol if you think I'll be missing out, even if I don't pay for it I'll definitely be playing it so I don't know why you'd say that.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    even if I don't pay for it I'll definitely be playing it so I don't know why you'd say that.
    Then quit bitching.

Then quit bitching.
    Why? Just because you can't disagree or dislike something on a forum where everyone else seems content to suck up the same shit we've already got?

Nah. I'll probably stop bitching once the game comes out or they release some evidence or change/updates, but I won't stop being mad at a great company (probably my favourite) phoning it in AGAIN.

Then quit bitching.
    But, he wouldn't be Elcura if he wasn't bitching about something.

I love P+ too, but I'm not going to be up in here like, "Hideki-sama, please reinvent Bayo for me!" Nah, man. As soon as it stops being fun I'm just going to move on to whatever else I enjoy. Simple as that.

And I guess this wouldn't be BG if there wasn't some weird Facebook like echo chamber going on.

I know, right? It almost like people enjoy talking about the things they like, and the people that don't enjoy it don't bother and move on.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

COMMON GUYS CANT WE ALL GET ALONG

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I believe Bayo 3 is going to be fun regardless, i mean c’mon. One of the most fun things that captured me in Bayo 1 was all the Yu Suzuki arcade game references, and music. Bayo 2 as much as it was more or less the same, idgaf, i had fun, and had Nintendo references. I’m looking forward to the batshit crazy stuff they’re gonna throw on 3. Anyways, wasn’t Devil May Cry 1-4 almost the same concept? Only thing is 4 had Nero to play as, but the combat just evolved in every iteration (Fuck 2 tho, that game sucked). I’m totally fine with it, just have fun, and know that the game is going to be over the top. Even if Bayo 3 has a mario kart stage, i know they’ll make it fun as fuck somehow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

What makes Bayo fun is the over the top action and crazy combo's to me. So as long as they keep coming up with new over the top scenario's and combo's I am perfectly fine with continuing to give them my money.

Nobody is buying these games for the story, lets be honest here

The only DMC games that are somewhat similar are 1 compared to 2 and 3 compared 4. 2 and 3 are basically light years apart from each other, and 3 to 4 went from on the fly weapon switches to on the fly style switches and more focus on frame perfect attacks/negative edges. Even DMC4SE had changes with all the new characters and Vergil is so OP and fun to play. DMC4 fails for having the game mirrored from front to back, but the game play was an amazing evolution. DMC2 added two-way attacks, wall runs and more aerial movement, but the level design sucked ass so you couldn't really take advantage of it.

DMC has the most legit progression of any action game ever. Even DmC's gameplay changes could have been good if the enemy design didn't suck balls.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

When you mention it like that, it shows a bit more that Bayo definitely went with a different approach, and again it isn’t a bad thing at all. Tbh i fucking love it, i love the cutscene kills, i love the punishment stuff, i love the references to other games, so it’s pretty clear they didn’t try to make it exactly like dmc either, and that’s fine. To each his/her own, regardless, at the end of the day, you know for a fact you, myself, and the rest of us are gonna get this game, because it’ll be awesome no matter how you see it. Again, here’s hoping there will be some angel rainbow road, mario kart, with bayonetta related items rather than green shells, then you summon your giant demon hair to go in a blue shell and kill the first place boss. Yup.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Bayonetta 3 (NSW) - 2022

Since 6souls appears to be sleeping

Bayonetta, the enchanting witch who’s dressed to kill with her hand-and-foot guns, dominates angel and demon alike with action that is, to put it simply, beautiful. The latest trailer for Bayonetta 3, the newest entry in the series, was revealed during the Nintendo Direct on September 24.

Mysterious life forms appearing to be neither angel nor demon attack amid the ravaged streets of the Shibuya area of Tokyo, where Bayonetta then makes a graceful appearance. Why is she in Tokyo? And how far-reaching is the invasion of this new enemy?

See new gameplay elements like Demon Masquerade, where Bayonetta fuses with an Infernal Demon to wield even more formidable magic power, and Demon Slave, which lets Bayonetta control Infernal Demons at will to obliterate enemies.

The eyes of the world are on the mysterious Bayonetta 3, coming in 2022.
    https://www.platinumgames.com/games/bayonetta-3

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Since Tyrath fails at using the search function

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This looks... slightly cell shaded? I can't really tell. But something looks off. Realize not final build etc, but the WiiU Bayonetta 2 looked better. Or I'm trippin. idk. I've been looking forward to B3 for a while now. They announced far too early and this trailer didn't do much for me. That it's still real is nice though.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Since Tyrath fails at using the search function
    hey man why would this have a thread before real announcement

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Damn. Guess I gotta pick up 2 and catch up now.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    This looks... slightly cell shaded? I can't really tell. But something looks off. Realize not final build etc, but the WiiU Bayonetta 2 looked better. Or I'm trippin. idk. I've been looking forward to B3 for a while now. They announced far too early and this trailer didn't do much for me. That it's still real is nice though.
    Looks mostly just like shitty textures and not an actual art choice. Maybe it'll get better closer to release but considering the Switch hardware that might be as good as it gets.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I appreciate how over the top dumb Bayonetta games are lol. Controlling a Kaiju through dancing is just fucking amazing.