1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 26 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 3 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 6 hours, 26 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Loved how they implemented Hell's Lid and the Four Lords. Byakko's fight is also incredible, can't wait to try Extreme!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Glamour Plates could've been a great opportunity to apply glamours to the gear set or whatever instead of to the item, but no... ;(

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Wait I thought this is how it was supposed to work. I converted most of my glamours into the chest already (I have well over 200 RIP me need to do some culling) and was hoping to get that sweet sweet ast onry glam on my ast while leaving my whm with its own glam...

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Welp, people will be happy/rage at that last story scene.
    I don't know what to feel. How long is this Xpac going to go on if revelations like this keep happening?

MSQ spoilers

Spoiler: show
    I don't remember where I said it, but I laughed loud enough to wake my neighbours when this motherfucker Zenos was still alive LOL. I know I said FFXIV storytelling is basic, like Asahi was obviously a fucking troll, but this is like comic book levels where Wolverine or Batman "die" lol

Mixed feelings, I'm salty for being wrong but at least things are looking up for the next MSQ cuz this motherfucker is back. I guess. We'll see what they do, because this story expansion was actual shit and then it ended before anything actually happens.

Four Lords storyline had me smiling throughout and made me laugh earnestly a couple times (fucking Soroban lol) so at least that's looking up.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I haven't played the new msq yet
    I read that spoiler at my own risk
    I was 0% surprised LOL

how long does the new story take if I read cutscenes but don't linger? about two hours like last time?

pisses me off that Byakko is gated behind msq >.> I just wanted to do that ASAP and I only had like 45 minutes to play this morning

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    I haven't played the new msq yet
    I read that spoiler at my own risk
    I was 0% surprised LOL

how long does the new story take if I read cutscenes but don't linger? about two hours like last time?

pisses me off that Byakko is gated behind msq >.> I just wanted to do that ASAP and I only had like 45 minutes to play this morning
    Not just MSQ, it's also gated behind a 4-man dungeon, lol.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Not just MSQ, it's also gated behind a 4-man dungeon, lol.
    wut >.>

ugh, that's annoying. hopefully I can get it all done tonight.

j/k I'm a healer I have no queues, it'll be fine

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I haven't played much of the final FFXI storyline but Reisen Temple's music is Reisenjima's theme right? Or well, a remix of it at least.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

https://clips.twitch.tv/GrossImportantFrogTBTacoRight

Kefka transition if anyone wants to see this majestic thing.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

O8S already cleared. Elysium (Sindalf's group) took WF. Is this a record on fastest savage sweep so far?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Wait I thought this is how it was supposed to work. I converted most of my glamours into the chest already (I have well over 200 RIP me need to do some culling) and was hoping to get that sweet sweet ast onry glam on my ast while leaving my whm with its own glam...
    Yeah, that what I was hoping for too, but noooope, it still applies it to specific items. I guess you can just quickly switch when in town but meh..

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

yeah this new glam system is probably some of the worst and clunkiest shit I've seen in any game

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I haven't played much of the final FFXI storyline but Reisen Temple's music is Reisenjima's theme right? Or well, a remix of it at least.
    It's the "exact" location (without the mothercrystal) and exact theme. Heck even the Jade Stoa is essentially Reisenjima.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    It's the "exact" location (without the mothercrystal) and exact theme. Heck even the Jade Stoa is essentially Reisenjima.
    I love this <3 So psyched. Looks like it's going to be an absolutely fantastic storyline. (don't forget to catch the speech bubble dialog between the tanuki and otter in the middle of the temple lol)

As for the end of MSQ...

I knew that bitch kid wasn't trustworthy and I figured Zenos wasn't really dead...which cheapens our battle with Shinryu...well, whatever. So many people love Zenos I wonder if they brought him back because of popularity.

[edit] OR maybe it's an Ascian

But wait, where the fuck was Krile? I could swear she was in the trailer.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Really love the throwbacks to XI here but I think Reisenjima is a bit obscure for most of the XI players lol (but Tenzen!)

I love this <3 So psyched. Looks like it's going to be an absolutely fantastic storyline. (don't forget to catch the speech bubble dialog between the tanuki and otter in the middle of the temple lol)

As for the end of MSQ...

I knew that bitch kid wasn't trustworthy and I figured Zenos wasn't really dead...which cheapens our battle with Shinryu...well, whatever. So many people love Zenos I wonder if they brought him back because of popularity.

Trailer also had Eureka stuff so Krile is likely involved there

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

But it makes sense since Reisenjima is the far east in FFXI

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

As for the end of MSQ...

Re: 4.2
    I'm so relieved the WoL just told Hien and co. Asahi was no good straight up rather than go for the tired trope of withholding information from allies because... plot. And with Zenos not being dead and all are they setting him up to be our Vegeta? I don't see how they can top him merging with Shinryu in terms of spectacle. I guess he can improve his Sharingan or something. /shrug

This song is all the more appropriate now:

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

^ fucking Denmo lol

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    But it makes sense since Reisenjima is the far east in FFXI
    The temple is literally called Reisen Temple lol so probably has a connection.