1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 40 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 10 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 23 hours, 40 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Does that mean if you own a FC house and have fewer than four members you'll be forced to relinquish it?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

time to make some alts?

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    More details on MNK:
    -Riddle of Wind gives greased lightning
    -Brotherhood now affects the MNK
    -Chakra and Perfect Balance cooldowns will be lowered
    And I'm back

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I saw fucking Dadaluma FFVI sprite. Count me the fuck in. If we get some Zozo references, even better!

Give me a Hell Gigas with Magnitude 8 spam.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's the Guardian fight from Kefka's tower. Sigmascape is Train -> Relm's Paintings (Chadernook with other paintings as adds?) -> Guardian -> Kefka.

In FFVI, the Guardian ran AI scripts from other bosses in the game. I believe they were Dadaluma, Ultros, and the IAF.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    Does that mean if you own a FC house and have fewer than four members you'll be forced to relinquish it?
    They haven't said anything about relinquishing housing for people who already own it. I imagine that would be quite hard to implement and I'm wondering if they are even going to have a system to force this. Likely the people who already own a bunch of houses are in the clear, which is terrible because they're the problem. But again, how do you implement this? Game reads how many houses your characters own and...then what? Gives you an ultimatum to relinquish x number of plots within x number of days or lose them all? The salt would be epic.

NMs on 72-hour spawn timers used as an example, but they feel 72-hours is too long. Considering pop-item or "entry key" NMs similar to FFXI and FFXIV 1.0
    Ohai new HNMs. Everyone ready for some good old days?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Infini View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUfLXk4NH34

Low quality trailer

Note: Dancing Mad soundtrack, FFVI train boss, Kefka tower fight aream, KEFKA HIMSELF is final boss of Deltascape 2(confirmed)

Edit: Taking bets now that Deltascape 3 will be Sephiroth because NUMERICAL ORDER! :D
    Or in Yoshi's case, take a step forward than 2 steps back, so FFIV elemental fiends.

I just hope the weapons from Jade will look SOMEWHAT decent. I have 0 hope for decent looking guns at this point though.

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    They haven't said anything about relinquishing housing for people who already own it. I imagine that would be quite hard to implement and I'm wondering if they are even going to have a system to force this. Likely the people who already own a bunch of houses are in the clear, which is terrible because they're the problem. But again, how do you implement this? Game reads how many houses your characters own and...then what? Gives you an ultimatum to relinquish x number of plots within x number of days or lose them all? The salt would be epic.
    It'd be quite easy actually if there's already a check going into place that has you restricted on an account basis, they can easily force the plot to be relinquished if your account is clearly showing signs of owning 4-70 houses.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

did I miss the third boss in the raid tier or did they just not show it?

regardless, Chardarnook promises to have some unique mechanics. I suppose Phantom Train does too; not sure how they're going to make that into a raid boss. so much hype right now!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Phantom Train is likely gonna have an add phase where you have to jump off the arena and head down another train before jumping onto another Arena.

3 is this boss btw

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well, that's exactly what's shown on the trailer regarding the phantom train

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Phantom Train is likely gonna have an add phase where you have to jump off the arena and head down another train before jumping onto another Arena.

3 is this boss btw

cue rp mages using thunder only

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wouldn't mind the FFIV Elemental Fiends at all actually but I think they can reuse them whenever they want unlike most FF villains so they probably won't do that. Depending on how many updates are left for Omega FFVII is either next or last imo.
    I'd love to see something from VIII though :D

You don't need that much imagination to put any FF villain in this game. Omega is probably the least creative way you could have done so but they'll waste it if they don't take advantage of some of the harder things to shove into XIV.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Elemental Fiends would probably work better as a primal series in 5.0

Like how we're dealing with the sky gods.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

All I'm saying is, they better make MNK LB3 turn into Suplex on O5S.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ATM party suplex

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I forget, is it better to horde my Creations and then convert them post patch, or just spend them pre patch?

Historically, I think it's better to spend, but it's been so long between tome changes I don't remember vs the adjusted cost amount of gear post patch.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I'd assume it's better to wait. I don't think they could possibly make the creation gear more expensive than it already is. It currently costs a whopping 825 creation for body/legs; I don't see that going up even further. If I had to guess, I'd say the prices will get slashed to current verity prices (410 for body/legs), but I also can't remember how things worked in past patches.

It's worth noting that all the older stuff (via poetics) also costs 410 for body/legs, so there's a theme going there at that price.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    I'd assume it's better to wait. I don't think they could possibly make the creation gear more expensive than it already is. It currently costs a whopping 825 creation for body/legs; I don't see that going up even further. If I had to guess, I'd say the prices will get slashed to current verity prices (410 for body/legs), but I also can't remember how things worked in past patches.

It's worth noting that all the older stuff (via poetics) also costs 410 for body/legs, so there's a theme going there at that price.
    What's the conversion rate going to be though? I think that's his point.

I honestly don't know, but I do remember grabbing shittons of gear when Scripture got converted to Poetics, and cheap.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

they're likely to add mats to Creation for the new crafted gear so there's really no reason to spend them prepatch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast