1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 15 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 8 hours, 21 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 8 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 1 hours, 21 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Patch 4.2 (Rise of a New Sun) Jan 30th

Same shit different patch amiright?

• Doma focused MSQ
    • New Hildibrand (All further Hildibrand content will come in patch 4.x5 from now on)
    • The Anata, New Beast Tribes

2 New Dungeons
    • Hell's Lid [1][2]
    • The Fractal Continuum (Hard) [1][2]

New Trial Series: The Four Lord
    • Yes its the Sky gods. No Genbu isn't first its Byakko
    • The Jade Stoa: Byakko [1] [2]

Raid
    • Omega: Sigmascape

Calling it now

Diadem 2.0
    • The Forbidden Land of Eureka - Anemos [1]
    • Independant Leveling System, enhance weapen and armor to make it stronger. Not Deep Dungeon and not content like you've seen before in FFXIV.
    • Elemental system revamp.

Job Adjustments
    • They are coming for BLM and WAR. WAR probably getting sent back to stone age after one glorious patch.

PVP
    • New Feast Map: Crystal Tower Training Grounds
    • Rule Revisions [1][2]
    • Ranked Team Match so you can sit in queue for 500 hours. You can only join one team so make it count.

THE SHIT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. GLAMOUR UPDATE
    • One Glamour Prism to rule them all.
    • A wardrobe to stash 200 of your best glamour items and save your best glamour. Old system is still in place. [1]
    • You spend a glamour prism to convert an item into a glamour. The item can no longer be used as equipment. (So don't do it to your actual gear)
    • You can save presets known as ensembles. They will save whatever dyes you used on them.

Duty Recorderer

• Revisit duties and instances with a new replay feature. Show off your dragoon dying to that one AoE in 500 different angles. Consent required from all other party members.
    • Only accessable in inn room. Replay data can become obsolete with a new patch.

Invetory Update

•Chocobos get inventory now. 70 Slots
    •Stacks can go up to 999.
    •Undo sort added

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Finally glamour update, still sounds behind contemporary solutions though lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It does. However I'll take an extra 200 inventory slots to throw my glamour stuff into. Frees up a retainer for me.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Why turn the chocobo into a mog safe instead of just opening all the inventory slots that are still locked lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So that they can bask in the glory of increasing inventory space at a later, more suitable date

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Why turn the chocobo into a mog safe instead of just opening all the inventory slots that are still locked lol
    Because it takes time for RMT to unlock chocobo.

I wish they would just show off wtf Eureka is already. They haven't said jack shit about it since October 2016, and it was supposed to come out 2 months ago anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm sure we'll see it in part 2 of the live letter. On top of that it has a sub name (Anemos) so I'm assuming they'll add more zones to this in later updates.

Basically I imagine we'll see an update to Eureka in some form or another every major patch cycle.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Probably so they can micro-transaction the remaining slots when the game goes F2P.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Maybe that will be our big fanfest reveal. I can't imagine an expansion tease when we will be at basically the start of 4.4

Four primals being announced makes me think we will have a 4.6 perhaps omega wont conclude in 4.4

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Maybe that will be our big fanfest reveal. I can't imagine an expansion tease when we will be at basically the start of 4.4

Four primals being announced makes me think we will have a 4.6 perhaps omega wont conclude in 4.4
    Well yeah, I'd say moving from Deltascape to Sigmascape kinda hints at that as well unless they skip Beta for some reason. They aren't going to have Fanfests without an expansion announcement though and they could easily end it at 4.6 with the usual timeframe.

Why not? The Vegas fanfest in 2016 occurred just two weeks after 3.4

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

sounds like a pretty baller patch all around. sky trials, sigmascape, new dungeons, eureka, inventory boost, glamour changes.

I wasn't around until the end of HW; I assume that 24-mans come in odd-numbered patches? 4.1, 4.3 etc.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    sounds like a pretty baller patch all around. sky trials, sigmascape, new dungeons, eureka, inventory boost, glamour changes.

I wasn't around until the end of HW; I assume that 24-mans come in odd-numbered patches? 4.1, 4.3 etc.
    Yep. 24-man raids are released in odd patches as "catch-up" content while even patches have ilvl jumps and the new endgame raid tier.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

2014 Fan fest happened before 2.4
    2016 Fan fest happened right after 3.4

My guess is last raid tier is gonna be Omegascape

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Pretty sure the real reason is that the duty finder copies all your inventory data when you enter a duty. That's apparently what was holding them back from giving us more space, and this new inventory isn't accessible in the duty finder.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

They're using my character's last name for Diadem +_+

I dunno if I should be flattered or pissed off

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You can always have an island like Nystul. I miss that taru skiing into Jorgumand's open mouth sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    They're using my character's last name for Diadem +_+

I dunno if I should be flattered or pissed off
    I'd be absolutely furious. You're gonna look like a chump. Think if you saw someone with name x Diadem, or y Yanxia. You'd think wtf names themselves after a bloody zone?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

should have been more original

t. scrappy doo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast