1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 48 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 1 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 8 hours, 48 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Watching that cosplay contest made me realize I quit a while ago. I have no idea who half of those cosplays were suppose to be lol. Shoutout to the cosplayer at 19mins that fell though, once I saw her shoes I was wondering if she was gonna make it the whole way.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    So according to an interview, Hrothgar won't have graphics for any headgear. Glasses, helmets, etc. won't show on them. So they took Roe bodies so that they didn't have to make separate armor for Roe and Hrothgar, and the ONE PIECE that would have to be different for them, they didn't even bother with. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Viera function the same way and use Elezen skeletons.

I can't even begin to express how unbelievable it is that SE continues to get away with shit like this lmao. The poor little indie studio known as Square Enix can't afford to furnish their new races with hats.
    Yeah, both races will have these issues at launch: helmets and glasses won't show up at all, hats will clip. It'll be fixed at some point lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    If true, that is absolutely ridiculous. They might as well not have added new races and funneled that dev time into something that wasn't going to piss off literally everyone.

As far as what I want for healer...

I've mained AST since it came out. I love AST to death but since I've played it in nearly all content since HW, I am actually tired of playing it and ready to switch. Playing it is so insanely routine and the muscle memory so ingrained that I can do it without actively thinking at all. I've played quite a lot of WHM already too and I don't really enjoy SCH. I just wanted a new healer to mess with and potentially switch to in the new expansion since it's by far my preferred role. Now... ehh. I either keep playing a job that has no freshness to me, or switch to DPS which I didn't want to have to do because strict rotations put me to sleep.

As far as battle changes, I can't really say until we see just to what extent they are overhauling the battle system.
    I'm just pissed that they're using the same excuse they had in SB: "we wanna focus on balancing the existing healers so we didn't add one".
    If you add the other comment they made about wanting to make WHM easier to play (it's literally a one button spam right now, how much easier is it supposed to be?) I really have no hope for adjustments... they've been stripping healers down since HW and they don't seem to be changing direction.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I'm just pissed that they're using the same excuse they had in SB: "we wanna focus on balancing the existing healers so we didn't add one".
    If you add the other comment they made about wanting to make WHM easier to play (it's literally a one button spam right now, how much easier is it supposed to be?) I really have no hope for adjustments... they've been stripping healers down since HW and they don't seem to be changing direction.
    Either making AST swap between Shield and Regen healer threw a wrench in their plans or they want to add a DPS w/ a Tank or Healer this and next expac.

I know they responded to complaints about them adding 2 DPS in Stormblood which really fucked with their queues.

I won't lie tho I really like where healing at is in Stormblood. Rewards fight knowledge and cooldown planning with higher cast utilization and none of that cleric stance bullshit.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

My Roe still has hats and jackets with high collars clip on him and it’s been like that since 2.0, I’m not expecting any different for Ronso.