+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge 31: Vendettas     submit to reddit submit to twitter

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Have a list handy of who is left or do I need to figure it out meself?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Have a list handy of who is left or do I need to figure it out meself?

Alicia, Jemmye, Marie, Nicole R, Sylvia.

It will default to Alicia at 9pm Eastern tomorrow if you don't make a pick between now and then.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Alicia, Jemmye, Marie, Nicole R, Sylvia.

It will default to Alicia at 9pm Eastern tomorrow if you don't make a pick between now and then.
    Thanks

Alicia

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Alicia
    That means Jemmye, Marie, Nicole R, and Sylvia are in the Free Agent pool. If anyone ends up being forced out of the game for reasons beyond their control (injury, partner quit, home emergency, etc), you will be able to pick up one of the above four, assuming they're still in the game. If multiple people can be drafted in the same week, it goes by reverse waiver wire order.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Great first episode. A very difficult challenge, almost a mini-final.

Met most of the new people, but not all of them. Rather than pouring through them all at once, we introduced them as they played into the story. Well done.

Surprising first elimination on the guys' side. Also a surprise victor for the guys' side.

Although there was only one cash prize, I went ahead and gave the first place guy and a first place girl the challenge points pirze.

Good job by Vil picking up two people who got it on in the first episode to get a big lead.

I think Melissa may become my new challenge crush since Averey seems to be gone. Of course, she only had about 10 seconds of screen time, so who knows?

Standings after Week 1:

Top Competitors:
    Britni 30 VIL GAME
    Brad 25 VIL GAME
    Joss 15 MOSS GAME
    Nicole Z 15 VALISK GAME
    Kyle 10 VALISK GAME
    Marie 10 UFA GAME

Standings:
    Vil 65
    Valisk 35
    Moss 30
    Byrd 20
    Headspace 20
    UFA 20
    Xno Kappa 20

Vil managed to pick two players who had coitus in the first episode and opens a big lead...

BG Level

Kind of surprised by some of the results from that race though I'm sure a lot of people decided to fuck that off when they were nowhere near the front and totally safe. Shane was 3rd or something? Good going. Nice seeing that much time spent in the house to start the season. When TJ announced how that was going to work, I was expecting that to be like 2/3 of the episode. I admit to not really giving much a look to the UK people, but there could be some potential there.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

UK people are good so far. I like that they’re bringing in athletic people that seem to be able to compete from day one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Finally got around to seeing the episode. Vil has a damn horse shoe up his ass lol. The UK group are really enjoyable so far and with all the new blood this season seems like it’s going to be crazy entertaining.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

There are a lot of attractive women this season. A lot. This seems like the most bangable cast by a long shot.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Agreed with everyone else, love the UK people and I think all of the fresh faces will make things much more interesting this season. Even as douchey as most of them looked in pics, I found them all likable. Funny seeing banana still has game after so long in a relationship.

Cara-hate moment of the week: dude she likes makes out with Marie, says "I'm judging you right now, guy." Does he even know your name yet? Get the fuck out.

Great call to go with a tough first challenge right off the bat. Gets rid of some fat in Nicole, who would normally hang around a while since she's too weak to worry about.

gg MTV

BG Level

Challenge 31: Vendettas

Absolutely love this troika format. Adds a nice little layer of gameplay when three different individuals have to compromise. Cory is a fucking retard who habitually shoots himself in the foot lol. Also, fuck yeah Cara Maria coitus points!

This season is delivering so far.

BG Level

How is this troika thing working? They all have to agree on 3 when separated from everyone else, then they individually vote at the elimination site? I was unclear on that.

It's taken me two episodes to regret taking Cory. I thought with a less Bananas inclined house, maybe he wouldn't be so dumb to get thrown in so early. Against Nelson? Thanks, man. Are they seriously just going to do single eliminations though? This season won't end til June at that rate.

Britni, thank you for making up in fantasy points for that idiot Cory.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Britni is the Fantasy Star of the season so far - coitus, casual nudity, and a challenge win. She might be the equivalent of Ashley M on Invasion.

Finally figured out who Melissa reminds me of - A bustier, blond Riley Reid with a British accent. No wonder I find her so attractive. After further research, I have confirmed my suspiscions. Yowzers - hopefully she gets more screen time.

There's some chance that Eddie disappeared off the show without MTV addressing why; he didn't appear to be in the challenge. I'm trying to find more out about it.

Top Contestants for the Week:
    Britni 30
    Cara Maria 30
    Kyle 30
    Brad 15
    Johnny Bananas 15
    Kam 10

Top Contestants to Date:
    Britni 60 VIL
    Kyle 40 VALISK
    Brad 40 VIL
    Cara Maria 35 XNO
    Johnny Bananas 20 MOSS
    Joss 20 MOSS
    Nicole Z 20 VALISK

Standings:

Vil 120 4
    Valisk 75 3
    Moss 65 4
    Xno Kappa 65 4
    Byrd 40 4
    Headspace 40 4
    UFA 35 3

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Britni is the Fantasy Star of the season so far - coitus, casual nudity, and a challenge win. She might be the equivalent of Ashley M on Invasion.
    Fuck you Byrd! Too soon, man. Too soon.

Fuck Ashley M!!!!

This season has been nuts already. I think someone mentioned in the last challenge or two that they couldn’t tell if Britni was attractive but more of a trashy fuck buddy. All her nudity and ass shaking has me seeing her as the trashy girl I would absolutely smash.

This season has delivered thus far and we haven’t even had an elimination. The grenade thing they are introducing sounds interesting and a tool to combat people constantly throwing in the same person over and over again. Should get interesting boys!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We have a bit of a weird situation tol address.

So Damien Lill... er, I mean, Eddie was apparently disqualified for non-specific reasons. I have scoured the interwebs (non-spoiler territory) and found casual mentions about possible DV issues to contestants prior to the show. But nothing confirming, which is frustrating.

Regardless, it wasn't addressed on the show, we can't give or take points away for extraction, quitting for pansy-ass reasons, or getting kicked off the show. I'll go back and take 5 points off Eddie for episode survival points last week (you'll see it reflected as a -5 score on the spreadsheet next week), but since all we have are rumors and no official extraction or whatnot, I'm going to rule that Xno should be able to pick up someone off the waiver wire.

Xno, do you want Jemmye, Marie, or Sylvia? Whoever it is will start picking you points up next week.

BG Level

Marie.

No wonder why they haven't even introduced him yet and would explain his weird absence/acknowledgement that he's actually there. There's been zero mention of him at the house, the challenges, or confessionals. And if that's the case, can I get retroactive points on Marie? Since the Eddie situation technically happened before the show started, he shouldn't have been there to begin with, and ended up being filmed as such with minimal exposure.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    No wonder why they haven't even introduced him yet and would explain his weird absence/acknowledgement that he's actually there. There's been zero mention of him at the house, the challenges, or confessionals.
    He was at the mountain race, and disappeared sometime between that and the ball pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa
    And if that's the case, can I get retroactive points on Marie?
    No, because you'd effectively be getting the best of four* choices, and making that decision after you've seen the results. Eddie did get 5 episode survival points in the first episode, so you're really only losing the five episode survival points from episode 2, and getting Marie from this point forward.

*Four including Nicole R.

BG Level

Oh wow. They'd done a decent job giving time to all the newbies I didn't even notice someone was missing.

BG Level

Booooo lol.

Whatever. Marie should still be able to produce some gems with Cara and Kyle lol

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Booooo lol.

Whatever. Marie should still be able to produce some gems with Cara and Kyle lol
    Shouldn't have a picked a domestic abuser bruh. I mean how hard did you even scout him if you missed that?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast