+ Reply to Thread
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Cool useful shit BG may not know about.

I figured I'd make a thread for random stuff you've found that works out really well and spread that knowledge to the rest of BG.

To start:

I have two cats and the worst part about them is the litter box. I always wanted a mechanical one, but I heard they break easily and they are not very cost effective.

But then I randomly came across this box from an article:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Basically, you roll the litter box all the way till it's upside down. The clean litter slides into a small compartment on the side and the clumps roll into a tray you pull out then dump. You then roll it a little to the other side so the clean litter comes back out.

Shit is so simple and brilliant. What used to take me 10+ minutes of digging for shit (literally), now takes me 30 seconds to clean.

Small warning: A little bit of clean litter seems to come out of the slit between the top and bottom part, so I recommend rolling it over a litter mat.

I bought the large one off Amazon for $26 and it's more than large enough for two cats if you clean every 1-2 days (and you will once you see how easy it is).

It looks like the price for the medium is now $40 with the large one being sold out. I'd search around to see if you can find a better deal or wait until they get more in stock. That article must have drummed up a lot of sales. My best guess is the medium is fine for two cats as long as you stick to rolling it once a day.

So BG, what are some useful stuff you've discovered recently that we may want to know about?

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

it's not recent, but something i use to help keep my PC updated is https://ninite.com/

put a checkbox in every program you want to use, download the installer, run it. it installs the most recent version of all the software you checked, sans toolbar/etc bloat. i find it handy on the occasions i need to do fresh installs; one exe for like 15 programs.