+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Christmas was much better this year, dad bought a bottle of crown. Watched the young kids unwrap gifts, then we ate Chinese, played yankee swap, then got drunk and played what do you meme CAH and vote game

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

got: legos, money, mario odyssey, spirit tracks and phantom hourglass

gave: a knife set, a bunch of baby stuff (gf's sister is preggo), monopoly, an ancestry dna kit, some christmas decor thing, and a New 3ds XL with pokemon Sun.

GF got a new alarm clock (apparently she hates mine), a new ipad (hers was 5+ years old and dead), some harry potter stuff, money.

this being the second christmas with GF's family, i got a lot more and was included in more of the "gifts for sets of people" things, which was nice. something i found particularly nice: i was included in the money-soap gag that GF's grandma does from time to time. gives each grandkid an apparently unopened bar of soap. once you open the bar of soap, however, you find it has a hole drilled in it with money hidden inside. so that was good for both warm fuzzies and also for fun stuff later. probably go drop it all in my bank account and pay bills with it tho, honestly.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

got nothing, gave nothing.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I got a toolbox for xmas. That had about 400 different pieces. Nothing else. The kids got quite a bit. This was the stuff they got from me.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    mismo

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    If you wanted nudes all you had to do was ask!

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Merry Xmas!

Gave kids a ton of shit.
    Got a Switch for the family.
    Made lots of good food.
    Overall had a great holiday.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Merry Christmas BG!! I hope you had a good one.

Gave: $150 dollars worth of gift cards to family members at places they like to shop. Don't judge. Everytime I ask what they want for Christmas they always say, "I don't know.." or "I don't need anything." I just give gift cards now and they are fine with that.

Got: Several books of "The Complete Peanuts". I'm still trying to complete the whole set.
    The ENTIRE set of figures from Star Wars: The Last Jedi O_o (i think) Like these:
    Spoiler: show
    Explanation if you care to hear it:
    Spoiler: show
    I really didn't tell my Mom a lot of what I wanted this year. She refuses to buy me gaming stuff anymore but that's another story. So I'm talking to her on the phone one day and she asks what I want, I better start giving her ideas, etc. She says she is in a store right now and goes, "They have Star Wars figures! Do you want a couple of those?" I was like, "Sure.." I really couldn't think of anything at the time. She asks which ones and I say, "Rey and Kylo Ren." So this morning among the presents there is a Christmas bag the size of a shopping bag with my name on it. I think it's a freakn' heavy duty winter coat or something. When I get to it and open it the whole bag is full of figures. I looked at her shocked and said, "You didn't have to buy all of them!" Her response, "Well, they were on sale."
    A pair of Dearfoam slippers.
    Pajamas
    Gray socks like I like
    A bean bag chair. lol this is one of the things I actually asked for. Idk why I guess I'm just nostalgic for the old days.
    About $100 in cash from various family members.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Got way, way more stuff than I'm comfortable listing. Our family always goes nuts every year. Was a good Christmas.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Gave: For my Secret Santa, A set of Wood Chisels, Push Stick, Nuka Cola mug I grabbed from the Bethesda loot closet. For our other person that got shafted in the Secret Santa group, a Starwars Visual Encyclopedia and a moogle hooded blanket.
    For the fam, a disk resurfacing machine and car repairs.

I got a Ceramic/Steel Mortons Salt sign (since im the salty mfer in my secret santa group) a Re-print of Animals on Vinyl, a tee shirt, a set of pajama pants, a new beard trimmer and a Neon Genesis Evangalion Platinum Complete box set.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Waffle House waitress hooked me up w/ some leftovers. I ate there yesterday and she told me to come back this morning for some turkey, so I did. Shit was actually pretty good

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The obligatory shirts, socks, etc. And a PS4 Pro. Ready for MonHun World next month!

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Got nothing but small donations to charity, as requested, and one pair of dress socks.

Only gave my niece (Kid's science projects), sister (Original UK print of the second Harry Potter), and mom (I get her a fancy umbrella every year) physical gifts. Everyone else gets my delicious food during Christmas Day dinner which is enough.

Got my GF a Porg plushie too now that I think about it. I regret that decision already.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Got my parents some wine tasting passes. They limited time so it's going to force my workaholic dad to take at least a weekend off soon and have some fun. Step mom immediately figured out that was my plan and rubbed it in to help lol

Not really a present but got to facetime with my sis and her family. Kind of nice since haven't seen her in like idk 15 years and never met her family

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

I have to say now that my son is 5 (almost 6) and loves Star Wars and Legos this Christmas was a win for us. Building legos with him is so much fun. Usually I don't get big gifts but my wife got me a new 40" Samsung LED tv for our bedroom since we just finished expanding our bedroom and the older tv was too small (I have eye issues so it is hard to see). I also got the Locke and Key box set graphic novel series written by Stephen King's son. Also got money to go towards paying for a workshop on rock carving.

Fun holiday and not too excessive either. Just the way I like it. My youngest is going to be 1 year old in a couple days and I loved how into the holiday he was. Actually played with his new toys instead of the packaging!

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Got my GF a Porg plushie too now that I think about it. I regret that decision already.
    Haha my husband after the movie said he kind of wanted one now and I put my foot down - it’s a damn furby and I want nothing to do with it

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    Haha my husband after the movie said he kind of wanted one now and I put my foot down - it’s a damn furby and I want nothing to do with it
    Oh hush, how could you say no to this?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Easily and with a boot.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The real question is do you throw the boot or stomp with it

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Gave: a bunch of clothes and small toy sets for the family. Earring set for the wife for something to open.( Usually take her shopping later on as the real present.)

Received: New low cut chucks, a bunch of awesome shirts, .hack remaster for PS4(yay!!!!) And my brother bought me four tickets to take family/friends to see Enter Shikari Feb 10th!