+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    So the FFT event would be to store up Mythril for? I'm sitting on 92 at the moment and I'd love to get as much as I can.
    With the DU on the 6th, that'll mean a 1/2 stamina event right? I guess I can get more stamina and mythril at the same time.
    Yes. Banner 1 is extremely good.
    Ramza BSB2, LMR
    Orlandeau OSB, USB, LMR
    Marche USB, BSB, LMR

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Anniversary is about 6 weeks away though, so keep that in mind as well before getting crazy.

Tactics is very good for a banner, absolutely. Just don't go selling the farm.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You're also gonna need around 150 mythril if you wanna pull on all LDs for anniversary (25x3 LDs and 5x15 Happy gacha).

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Plus the new datamined dates show FF1 pushed to late April (probably to give them time to remove and replace Meia relics), and they seem (grain of salt) to be delaying events to reduce our incoming mythril. I.e. FFVIII being on March 1 while Orlandu is Feb 15, with the only event in the middle being a 3 mythril endless battle event.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

aren't we already past where FF1 occurred in the JP event timeline as well? i've been waiting forever for master to get his LD, bleh.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'll keep that all in mind.

I think I can get a good 50 Mythril from the DU. I guess that would require me still having a good 50 or so Dungeons to complete. I'm pretty sure I do.

Yeah, hot damn I have a lot of missions to do still.

181 Normal, 259 Elite

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Just realized if I want to have enough mythril for the LDs and series draws that I'm gonna have to skip Orlandu banner and start saving now

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Plus the new datamined dates show FF1 pushed to late April (probably to give them time to remove and replace Meia relics), and they seem (grain of salt) to be delaying events to reduce our incoming mythril. I.e. FFVIII being on March 1 while Orlandu is Feb 15, with the only event in the middle being a 3 mythril endless battle event.
    I highly doubt that's the case honestly, either there's a mistake in the dates or something else is gonna pop up next week and before FFVIII. No way they're gonna face the community's wrath if they start delaying content.

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    aren't we already past where FF1 occurred in the JP event timeline as well? i've been waiting forever for master to get his LD, bleh.
    It was between FFXIV and FFT in JP so not yet.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I highly doubt that's the case honestly, either there's a mistake in the dates or something else is gonna pop up next week and before FFVIII. No way they're gonna face the community's wrath if they start delaying content.
    Isn't this the time in JP where hey started losing a lot of subs too? I can't imagine they would repeat that - but reading reddit their has been a lot of unrest lately.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Don't read Reddit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    Isn't this the time in JP where hey started losing a lot of subs too? I can't imagine they would repeat that - but reading reddit their has been a lot of unrest lately.
    Not really, no. The issues over in JP mainly come from magicites but it wasn't sudden and JP has not slowed down with content release at all. GL's complaints come from lack of communication and skipped content so if they start delaying stuff... lol

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Not to mention lack of free shit that JP seems to get
    I see that quite often over on reddit when I'm looking for information on boss strategies.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I mean, yeah the skipping of content is aggravating but I think a lot of that would be calmed if DeNa reached out to global players in some form.

I think reddit's gripe right now is no daily missions and postponing of events leaving potential long gaps of events in our current schedule. JP/Global different games is not a big deal if they put effort into Global with some unique stuff, but they aren't and are even neglecting what should be a simple copy/paste job from JP.

Reddit doesn't often have a legit gripe, with the internet throwing a collective tantrum about anything every few minutes on the whole, but right now I do think they have a legit complaint.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    I mean, yeah the skipping of content is aggravating but I think a lot of that would be calmed if DeNa reached out to global players in some form.

I think reddit's gripe right now is no daily missions and postponing of events leaving potential long gaps of events in our current schedule. JP/Global different games is not a big deal if they put effort into Global with some unique stuff, but they aren't and are even neglecting what should be a simple copy/paste job from JP.

Reddit doesn't often have a legit gripe, with the internet throwing a collective tantrum about anything every few minutes on the whole, but right now I do think they have a legit complaint.
    Oh I totally agree with that, DeNA needs to step up their game. But I doubt they'd delay content within this climate... or at least I hope they're smart enough to avoid further issues from surfacing. I only want them to start some sort of communication with the playerbase and at least come clean with some stuff. I honestly don't understand why every single FF mobile game has community managers from SE talking to the community in various ways (including Reddit) while FFRK is left out.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I can see them delaying missions and events to force people to spend money on T.G Cid USB and 3rd anniversary since these two have been the most hyped since Ramza Shout and Cloud USB. Its not like they haven't done stuff like that before.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I can see them delaying missions and events to force people to spend money on T.G Cid USB and 3rd anniversary since these two have been the most hyped since Ramza Shout and Cloud USB. Its not like they haven't done stuff like that before.
    I don't remember DeNA ever delaying content (meaning skipping entire weeks by not releasing anything at all) or features before in order to force people to spend in hyped banners. Daily missions are long overdue, that's true, but there's no precedent for everything else... yet. I know what the mined dates are but I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on this, Type-0 is ending 2 full days before XIV releases and Dissidia has no featured banners or MP battles. There has to be something else there.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I don't remember DeNA ever delaying content (meaning skipping entire weeks by not releasing anything at all) or features before in order to force people to spend in hyped banners. Daily missions are long overdue, that's true, but there's no precedent for everything else... yet. I know what the mined dates are but I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on this, Type-0 is ending 2 full days before XIV releases and Dissidia has no featured banners or MP battles. There has to be something else there.
    They have in the past changed events from weekly to every week and a half back when "we were catching up too fast to JP", which is what these dates imply.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They have in the past changed events from weekly to every week and a half back when "we were catching up too fast to JP", which is what these dates imply.
    They have changed event release schedule but I don't remember such huge gaps at all (I actually went back to check event dates and there's no sign of this happening, at least in the past year). And here we are talking about 2 whole weeks between events with little/no content.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i definitely remember a stretch where they were doing events a week and a day apart or something like that. might have been 2 summers ago?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well I went to test out my fully dived Refia on CT's Ultima... lol, poor thing. If Refia gets a chase in her USB2 things are gonna get even more interesting.