+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    Hey, it'll help their gekko and yukikaze ailment durations!
    Anyway I presume dena specifically doesn't want it to give a stacking atk bonus; otherwise you'd probably just take it all the time over hailstorm effects. Personally I would have given it an acc bonus because that's also largely useless except when it's really, really useful...
    Why not take both? The only other fire SAM abilities need to be used together anyway.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Why not take both? The only other fire SAM abilities need to be used together anyway.
    Yeah, that's what I mean, dena would want you to have to use both skills; I mean you could take both even if the sam fire skill gave atk, but unless I was pretty far under cap I think I'd rather take a second copy of the 5 striker? Assuming the base potencies are the same even though now that I thinka bout it I don't think we have that data.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    The first 2 anni luckies are trash at this point for longtime players; another medica SSB+ and I think BSB only (but god damn is that pool large). So thats potentially 50 mythril you dont have to worry about.
    The Medica ssb wa the best one during Christmas. After how it outperformed the 6* one for most people I’d say it’s a much better banner than people give it credit for. Plus realm synergy is being pushed HARD in the future.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    The Medica ssb wa the best one during Christmas. After how it outperformed the 6* one for most people I’d say it’s a much better banner than people give it credit for. Plus realm synergy is being pushed HARD in the future.
    That's true, but its being pushed so hard that for new torment D???, most Medica SSBs will still not be enough for them, as opposed to certain USB/BSB. Would be nice to see middle of the road content be more realm synergy focused.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It has the highest amount of usb percentage of any banner as well as a ton of bsb. Your argument against it is even more of an argument for it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It really depends on your amount of dupes though. Some SSBs are still top tier for healers (looking at you Arc!).

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Basically when you get 5/5 shards you don’t lose your extra stamina anymore when it refills.
    I’m a bit lost on how much I need to save myself thanks to them screwing up my plan of figure the rest out while tactics and 3rd anni are up at the same time. I know at least 75 for the 5 mythrol lucky series (5 gems for a 1/3 pull on each realm), another 50 for the free+regular 33 pull, one more luck draw is coming up and that’s not counting whatever 3rd anni lucky and regular draws are added. For now I’m just going with slaughtering all of the battles I haven’t done already.
    That stamina change sounds pretty good to me. No more wasted stamina.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

It has the highest amount of usb percentage of any banner as well as a ton of bsb. Your argument against it is even more of an argument for it.
    Oh I thought it was medica SSB only, not SSB+, then yeah its worth pulling, regardless though, my point is we're at a point where most medica SSBs just don't cut it anymore for extreme difficulty fights, for example, Lenna SSB against D??? Gilgamesh.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Can't wait to get the current JP LDs full of Uniques and shared relics so I can safely skip them all! XD

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Oh I thought it was medica SSB only, not SSB+, then yeah its worth pulling, regardless though, my point is we're at a point where most medica SSBs just don't cut it anymore for extreme difficulty fights, for example, Lenna SSB against D??? Gilgamesh.
    It would be pretty strange for them to make it ssb only after what we got during christmas which is a lesser event in FFRK than the 3rd anni.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

It would be pretty strange for them to make it ssb only after what we got during christmas which is a lesser event in FFRK than the 3rd anni.
    Not that strange considering what Alkar mentioned, which is next fest LD include uniques/shared, which is why I thought it was SSB Medica only. Dena does a lot of things that make no sense.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Not that strange considering what Alkar mentioned, which is next fest LD include uniques/shared, which is why I thought it was SSB Medica only. Dena does a lot of things that make no sense.
    It sort of does. It's a waifu banner in february, you get to pick one selection as well, it's half off, and alot of players "need" uniques to finish off the stat boosts that mastery gives thanks to them not being available for a long time. The price is still too high imo, but if it wasn't for edge SSB and elemental+ gear in the recent Gem select banner that totally wasn't spammed at us it would still be a better deal than said gem select banner for what you get from it. I'm mostly saying that because I'm assuming that uniques are inferior enough to not have +element or stats in general.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It sort of does. It's a waifu banner in february, you get to pick one selection as well, it's half off, and alot of players "need" uniques to finish off the stat boosts that mastery gives thanks to them not being available for a long time. The price is still too high imo, but if it wasn't for edge SSB and elemental+ gear in the recent Gem select banner that totally wasn't spammed at us it would still be a better deal than said gem select banner for what you get from it. I'm mostly saying that because I'm assuming that uniques are inferior enough to not have +element or stats in general.
    Uniques don't offer any stat boost on mastery, they're all outdated and useless except a select few for elemental boosts. But he was referring to the LDs they had in December (1 BSB guaranteed in a pool with Uniques, Shared and stat sticks and another identical but with guaranteed USB).

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Phew, so last night was another productive night. Back up to just over 100 Mythril, I've gotten my Stamina to 148.
    I did some digging, and where I am in the Dungeon Updates I have almost all the Stamina Shards I can muster without going forward.

Man, I have a long ways to go. From all of the missions I have unlocked so far, I still have 79 to complete and a whopping 366 to unlock. Once I get all the dungeons I have unlocked done for their Shards, I'll have to start burning through the ones along the tree to unlock more.

Hrm, I guess I miscalculated. I have a total of 152 Stamina +4 Shards available once I complete all the dungeons I have available.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

440 more mythril left for you? I’ll drink to that...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah, I'm going to do what I can to get caught up on the Dungeon Updates. Looking at the Megathread on Reddit, I appear to only be around Update 17/18.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

el oh el
    JP
    Spoiler: show

NA Version

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fuck yes! GL finally getting something in time! And I won't have any mythril to spend due to anniversary, great lol.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Can't. Fucking. Wait.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Hey....hey...hey...hey...hey guys.

What is this? DeNa intern translated something clearly meant for JP.

I don't understand. What's a koll abberation?