+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 85 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    On the topic of "how much mythril do I need for anniversary" I'm not sure where the 75 for LDs are coming from. I may be remembering wrong here but there were no anniversary Lucky Draws in Japan (a couple dropped during it but they were not an anniversary thing) but you could do a second pull on the 33 relic draw for 50 mythril. They may (and probably will) add them for GL but let's not go crazy with the mythril counters just yet
    The countdown pulls should last around a month so there's no rush to pull and tossing 50 myths at the 33 relic draw may or may not be worth it. True it's 3 pulls for the price of one but you can basically pull anything with it, even trashy SSBs. I don't remember if the guaranteed relic is OSB only or 6* in general, I think the latter.
    We should be getting 100+ myths from logins and events in general (25 in a login gift, 70 from the pot dungeons).
    Sounds like the only thing to really worry about is the 75 for the realms then. My 33x last time was kind of bad to be honest.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Oh yeah nemesis comes back doesn't it? And you can get a ton of gil right?

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

It's Boundless Ozma.

Not going to be farming this guy lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I still view the second 33 pull as worth it because its a 3 11 draw for 1, only with 1 G6. Same logic as why half pulls are worth it. Also while you can argue its bad cause SSB+ and you can't control what relics you get, same can be said for any regular banner where you can 1/11 no SB, useless LMR.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Not going to be farming this guy lol.
    I think they're both around!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    I still view the second 33 pull as worth it because its a 3 11 draw for 1, only with 1 G6. Same logic as why half pulls are worth it. Also while you can argue its bad cause SSB+ and you can't control what relics you get, same can be said for any regular banner where you can 1/11 no SB, useless LMR.
    True but don't forget where we're headed now. With new Torments making sinergy more important than ever a pull that doesn't target a specific realm isn't as interesting anymore. And you could go TyrOSB/33 still
    And I'm saying this while potentially doing a pull on KH instead of Tactics lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

True but don't forget where we're headed now. With new Torments making sinergy more important than ever a pull that doesn't target a specific realm isn't as interesting anymore. And you could go TyrOSB/33 still
    And I'm saying this while potentially doing a pull on KH instead of Tactics lol.
    That right there is another reason to pull, more relic spread for various realms. Also a TyroOSB/33 is just the same luck as AlmaLMR/11 or TyroBSB/11 for KH (assuming they dump that relic on KH).

Bad RNG is gonna RNG.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What's the general consensus on diving Orlandeau without his USB? I have his OSB, BSB and LMR, and I feel it would still be a decent idea to dive the Oldman.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    What's the general consensus on diving Orlandeau without his USB? I have his OSB, BSB and LMR, and I feel it would still be a decent idea to dive the Oldman.
    Definitely worth it if you have any of his relics. Haste + IC3 is godlike.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    LMR and OSB is really good. I'd do it.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Debating on a Ramza dive or not.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Besides the extra stats, meh. I have some mild regrets because of the foresight of his Knight 5* access in a few months. LM-s only boost his support damage and utility in a meta of entrust bots. His LMR is really all you need TBH so you can start a fight either entrusting a bar or in Jump Start popping History's Truth. I don't remember what his LMR2 - probably based on Knight abilities or holy damage.

Also I got Setzer to be my ultimate breaker so there's that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I fully dived Ramza back at release but yeah, totally not worth it now. Especially with his buffs coming up.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yeah i LD'ed my ramza pretty early on, but i kinda wish i hadn't. the extra buff time is nice i guess but i rarely find myself needing to juggle so it's a bit of a waste. the extra stats are nice for BSB2 C1 damage at least i guess?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    yeah i LD'ed my ramza pretty early on, but i kinda wish i hadn't. the extra buff time is nice i guess but i rarely find myself needing to juggle so it's a bit of a waste. the extra stats are nice for BSB2 C1 damage at least i guess?
    His dive is good for sub 30 magicite runs but only if you have his LMR. With his LMR, I can usually get that first SB up around .2-.3 seconds in to the fight. Without his LM2, you have to rebuff just after 25s but with it you can just give that bar to someone else. I usually need every second of buff time since most of my runs come down to the last few seconds of the fight

His LM1 and the +9% support damage turns his CMD1 from his BSB2 in to a 5.02 potency attack. That's comparable to assault saber with en-holy. Assault saber is 5.33 potency with en-holy.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hada View Post
    His dive is good for sub 30 magicite runs but only if you have his LMR. With his LMR, I can usually get that first SB up around .2-.3 seconds in to the fight. Without his LM2, you have to rebuff just after 25s but with it you can just give that bar to someone else. I usually need every second of buff time since most of my runs come down to the last few seconds of the fight

His LM1 and the +9% support damage turns his CMD1 from his BSB2 in to a 5.02 potency attack. That's comparable to assault saber with en-holy. Assault saber is 5.33 potency with en-holy.
    Stat buffs last 30s so if you're doing sub-30 his LM2 is totally useless. Unless you're referring to the Haste effect but that's easily fixed by jacking up his MND (and he can use instruments if you have those).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Stat buffs last 30s so if you're doing sub-30 his LM2 is totally useless. Unless you're referring to the Haste effect but that's easily fixed by jacking up his MND (and he can use instruments if you have those).
    That is not correct. The only thing that I can think of that lasts 30s is Fabula Guardian.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hmm, I got confused then. Still not worth wasting motes on a full Ramza dive imo, especially if you consider that motes will become rarer in the future with the removal of Jump Starts from events. Thanks to this foresight I'm not willing to dive anyone that won't be used extensively. His LMRs are much better anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sora and Riku USBs confirmed:
    -Sora gets a multi-element attack, crit chance at 50% and Ex mode that raises his attack and allows him to chase fire/ice/thunder with a multi-element attack. He also gets a Squall style BSB.
    -Riku gets something similar but for Darkness attacks and has Endark, MND down+ATK up on entry.
    On top of this a second Kingdom Key will be given out (on top of the login bonus one) and the new ability type "Heavy" is introduced.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Sora BSB (Squall BSB2, but fire/ice/lightning and no enelement)
    Sora USB (Bartz USB but 4 hit chase and fire/ice/lightning/nonele)
    Rikku USB (10 hit dark, endark MND - / ATK+ (EX: 5 hit darkness chase)

Sora confirmed spellblade.

Edit: Was on the fence about pulling on KH over Orlandu, but now i'm gonna 100% pull on this after seeing the relics so far. Plus there is a great chance of me having no dupes on this banner.