+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Dark firaga is physical? Kingdom hearts is weirder than I thought.
    Getting crit from the soulbreak + crit from building off c1 = !!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder if the crits stack lol. Probably not but given that it's a special effect they might! Sora is a potential magicite killer if he has the right LMs,LMR and Glint although you may need all of his stuff D: I was totally not expecting a Bartz and Squall fusion, although the tri-element makes sense given KH.
    Cloud's new BSB may also have something to do with the new ability type but he doesn't have much affinity with earth. Maybe Riku as well with his BSB.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I wonder if the crits stack lol. Probably not but given that it's a special effect they might! Sora is a potential magicite killer if he has the right LMs,LMR and Glint although you may need all of his stuff D: I was totally not expecting a Bartz and Squall fusion, although the tri-element makes sense given KH.
    Cloud's new BSB may also have something to do with the new ability type but he doesn't have much affinity with earth. Maybe Riku as well with his BSB.
    I think so although obviously it'd require sora's ultra and burst together if it did (squall's c2 crit bonus certainly seems to stack when I give him OK nin ultra). What's KH like that it that he's multi element?

I'm not sure what to think about heavy? What are the potencies and stuff like?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The main elements in KH1 (and well, most of them) are fire, ice and thunder. Wind is a very minor element.
    Haven't heard much about Heavy from JP but they're still very new over there as well.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    The main elements in KH1 (and well, most of them) are fire, ice and thunder. Wind is a very minor element.
    Haven't heard much about Heavy from JP but they're still very new over there as well.
    Wind was defensive if I recall? I think it put a barrier around you? I haven't played KH1 since like 2003.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Man I can't wait.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    Wind was defensive if I recall? I think it put a barrier around you? I haven't played KH1 since like 2003.
    Yep, plus damage if the enemy was close to you.

Also extra stuff!!!
    -Sora gets an Arcane Overstrike instead of an OSB like originally assumed but he also gets 3 LMs from his dive (Enfire/ice/thunder+Haste), Dualcast LMR and 3 (lol, I was actually joking when I thought of this possibility) Glints to buff each element.

-Riku gets a standard BSB with faster casting command and one that buffs Darkness, Glint for his own element and LMR with Endark.

-Cloud's new BSB has Endark and related to Heavy combat and he also gets a LMR that triggers with Darkness abilities. Actually it's dark elemental abilities in general, my bad.

And to top this all off.... first pull is half priced (confirmed only for JP atm)!!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Theres no way JP gets a half off pull and we dont. That would be Bowman Poison Pill +10.

Heavy abilities, from what I remember about their announcement, are basically DeNa giving the Berserker school characters an ability set.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

All torments are going to be opened up soon. If you haven't, finish them and the CMs up eventually because they (and the missions?) eventually get replaced or removed.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

D300 CMs anyway, with crystals being farmable now i don't know that the original CMs are worth much unless you're a completionist

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

MVP newsletter is out and confirms GL is also getting first pull is half price for KH. Also realm stamina cut in half campaign for realm dungeons in honor of dungeon overhaul.

Edit: RMs and LMs got mined for Sora and Riku

Sora: LM1: Small spellblade DMG+, LM2/3/4: Enelements + Haste
    Riku: LM1: Small darkness DMG+, LM2: W-Cast Darkness.

No keyblade DMG+ RMs, so keyblades are even more useless.

Also datamine confirms KH realm will be its own realm.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm 100% sure there will be more KH events but yeah, we're getting overloaded with keyblades right now lol.

BG Level

So much keyblade. Wow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Some info on 5* magicites for JP: one element is released each month and each one has two bosses (one is immune to physical, the other is immune to magic). They're also removing keystones completely and Majors/Crystals from the time rewards (replaced by Arcana).
    And this isn't looking good for some elements like water... in JP there's only 4 water mages: Gogo(V), Strago, Rydia and... Meia lol.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Where can I find the details on the Roaming Warrior changes?
    I'm not liking what this appears to look like at the moment.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't think there's many details to be found. Now your RW in normal dungeons are fixed depending on the difficulty so you can't select them from your personal list.
    Yeah, you can't use OP RWs there anymore.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

That's a little annoying. I was really relying on the Wall ones where I didn't have any natively for the 120+ difficulty Realm Dungeons.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wall is available on the higher level dungeons. If it's not you should be able to clear it without Wall (iirc Gordon's Unique is available there, use that one).

Edit: Tyro can't use Keyblades, Sora/Riku and their MCs will NOT be added to the HoR afterwards. Disney sure is protective of their own stuff, even a franchise they barely care about lol.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So will Sora/Riku even be in the game after the event?

Also, just leveled up my stamina and got 161 stamina added to my pool. I'm gonna love this now. I wonder how high I can push this since I don't think I'll be spending all my stamina as I level up.

Hot damn, I'm getting one or two major orbs along with a Mythril and Stamina for each dungeon so far. I'm glad I didn't spend too much time trying to clear more of them.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    So will Sora/Riku even be in the game after the event?

Also, just leveled up my stamina and got 161 stamina added to my pool. I'm gonna love this now. I wonder how high I can push this since I don't think I'll be spending all my stamina as I level up.

Hot damn, I'm getting one or two major orbs along with a Mythril and Stamina for each dungeon so far. I'm glad I didn't spend too much time trying to clear more of them.
    This is a gacha game. They can't take stuff out that people paid for, so of course they're going to stay in the game. They just probably aren't going to do more events in the foreseeable future (except maybe a collaboration when KH3 is released) where you can obtain them.

As far as the RW thing, they added appropriate ones to each dungeon so you should be able to clear them all using the provided ones.