+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Almost had her earlier till she decided to do aoe lightning followed by gravija killing 3/5 of my party when she was at 20% If I go sleep resist, I can't keep up with the elemental damage, if I go elemental resist accessories, everyone but Y'shtola gets slept right off the bat.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I had all mages and Minfilla, she was the only one that needed sleep resist, others I could gear up with elements

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

He can use gloves so if you have any of Raine's weapons you're pretty solid on a good nuking weapon for him.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Sleep is front row only right? Backliners and the hastega magicite (or just rehaste via sb or 3 star spell). I killed her with sleep resist; I imagine the dispels are scripted so drgs might be able to dodge.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Or layer 3 sets of Magic breaks + Wall. Makes the damage mostly tickle except for Gravity.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I wound up going full mage and destroyed her. Now to start figuring out torments, as well as a good bismarck team. May need to try going two healers on it though due to my lack of lightning damage, and just see if Rydia and Kain can carry that fight with OK being an entrust bot.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Loving this remix:

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

In our daily "better late than never" segment:
    -Ingus is finally getting his LD tomorrow! https://gamerdude.thisisourcorner.ne...5&pageNumber=0

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Have no idea what to pick from the selection. Have at least one dupe in most realms. Would like thunderfall but have the other two.
    I have none from XI and I think people were saying Ayame is great?
    Or Noctis. Only have Gladiolus link for him and the relics here seem nice.
    Also considering IX, my Zidane has Stellar 9 so seems like a nice addition.
    Anything from other realms stands out?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Have no idea what to pick from the selection. Have at least one dupe in most realms. Would like thunderfall but have the other two.
    I have none from XI and I think people were saying Ayame is great?
    Or Noctis. Only have Gladiolus link for him and the relics here seem nice.
    Also considering IX, my Zidane has Stellar 9 so seems like a nice addition.
    Anything from other realms stands out?
    FF3: Luneth OSB, Luneth BSB. Both of these are NATIVE wind spears. Great when augmented for characters like Bartz. Arc SSB is also fantastic.
    FF10: Tidus OSB = Water NATIVE sword.

I was thinking FF15 as well, but Noctis only needs SSB to be honest. And the game focuses more on elements than non-elemental. I'd skip it. I'll probably be going for FF3 since I have no dupe, whereas FF10, I unfortunately have Yuna's SSB and Tidus' BSB1.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I picked FFIII for that reason basically. Arc's SSB Medica is the best option for that type here, still great today and closer to USBs compared to most SSB medicas (instant cast, Curaga heal, physical blink) and the armor has Holy+.
    Luneth's spears are wind boosts, it's a somewhat rare weapon type (I only have another 6* spear, that's it) and the SBs aren't bad either. I would've picked FFI for sinergy if I wasn't swimming in holy relics, especially holy swords (I have like 6 holy+ swords I think? 2 of those pulled this Fest lol). And none of these were dupes for me so extra points there.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I picked FFXI cause other then 2, it didn't have dupes and she'll be a big help against Tiamat.

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    FF3: Luneth OSB, Luneth BSB. Both of these are NATIVE wind spears. Great when augmented for characters like Bartz. Arc SSB is also fantastic.
    FF10: Tidus OSB = Water NATIVE sword.

I was thinking FF15 as well, but Noctis only needs SSB to be honest. And the game focuses more on elements than non-elemental. I'd skip it. I'll probably be going for FF3 since I have no dupe, whereas FF10, I unfortunately have Yuna's SSB and Tidus' BSB1.
    Picked FFXI, but idk if I should have done this :\

I have Tidus CSB/USB, so I have native water blitzball and synergy sword but no native water weapon that many other characters can use. Between Tidus's CSB and USB, the OSB would get very situational use and I definitely wouldn't ever need the BSB, so it would ultimately be +20 attack for him and not much else. With only armor to boost water dmg for Bartz on my water team it takes him a while to start hitting cap with quad water, and his chase of course never caps.

On the other hand, between Squall (USB/OSB/enIce LMR) and Ayame with OSB/BSB now, I have decent physical ice damage with very little ability overlap. I also only have 1 piece of native ice equipment to take advantage of this, though. I haven't dived either of them, but I have enough motes to take them both all the way. Ehh, I probably made the correct choice.

So, I've seen a couple people now remark on the joys not having to use Ysh. I understand that it's becoming increasing important to have the "Instant" effect, as well as the decreasing utility of bubble (I still find it super-useful), but with her double-cast WHM she is often my go-to if Relm just isn't cutting it with her USB/BSB. Being able to double cast back-heal on 2 characters at once as well as wrath is just really strong.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It really depends on how you play. Relm with her USB is broken even without Dualcast because it enables speed kills thus not requiring Dualcast to function properly. Simply feed her more bars with Entrust bots and enjoy the instant casts on your whole party. Rosa is in a similar (yet not speed run friendly) way because she can Wrath and her USB is incredibly useful. Sadly Y'shtola got a shitty one and she hasn't received any attention from DeNA nor will she for the next 6+ months, like her entire realm for that matter.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    It really depends on how you play. Relm with her USB is broken even without Dualcast because it enables speed kills thus not requiring Dualcast to function properly. Simply feed her more bars with Entrust bots and enjoy the instant casts on your whole party. Rosa is in a similar (yet not speed run friendly) way because she can Wrath and her USB is incredibly useful. Sadly Y'shtola got a shitty one and she hasn't received any attention from DeNA nor will she for the next 6+ months, like her entire realm for that matter.
    As a shtola user with bsb pulse and wall

Removing her means having to find pro shell and wall

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    As a shtola user with bsb pulse and wall

Removing her means having to find pro shell and wall
    Well I have good news for you then! Tonight you could get all of that (minus the healing) in one nice package! Or use it as your RW where allowed.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Well I have good news for you then! Tonight you could get all of that (minus the healing) in one nice package! Or use it as your RW where allowed.
    ???

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

tyro's USB3 is proshellga+wall+hastega and debuts on 'fest banner 1. then of course, you're stuck having to use tyro :\

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Which there's little issue with.