+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 402
  1. #41
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,197
    BG Level
    10

    Should be Wednesday. Also, one cast of Battle Hymn lasts 10 seconds. It refreshes the timer with each use, so as long as you're continuing to cast it, at R2 you can get it to last for about 40 seconds.

  2. #42
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    It’s also gets more potent with each subsequent cast to a max of 5 castings right?

  3. #43
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,568
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    OK's dive is released with his event on Thursday. Requires 5* Bravery and Wisdom motes on top of his 4* mage path (I believe the physical path isn't required but you want the Celerity upgrade at least anyway).

  4. #44
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,197
    BG Level
    10

    His mage dive is more valuable.

  5. #45
    Daniel Rand
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,121
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Should be Wednesday. Also, one cast of Battle Hymn lasts 10 seconds. It refreshes the timer with each use, so as long as you're continuing to cast it, at R2 you can get it to last for about 40 seconds.
    ya goes up 10% every cast until cap. You have 10 seconds to use song again to gain another stack or it will reset back to 10%

  6. #46
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    989
    BG Level
    5

    So I have a bunch of white mage USBs (relm, eiko, selphie, pen, and uh lenna's). I'm thinking about actually doing a white mage LD. I think my favorites are relm (damage taken) vs eiko (high utility trance) but I'm not sure which one to do.

  7. #47
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    673
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    So I have a bunch of white mage USBs (relm, eiko, selphie, pen, and uh lenna's). I'm thinking about actually doing a white mage LD. I think my favorites are relm (damage taken) vs eiko (high utility trance) but I'm not sure which one to do.
    If you had to pick from only the ones you listed, I'd go with Eiko. Selphie doesn't have her LD yet, and Relm's LD isn't very good. From the ones you listed, I wouldn't LD any of them, however.

  8. #48
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,568
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Relm's is actually very good for magicites if you're planning to use her there (and with her amazing USB I don't see why you wouldn't ).

  9. #49
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,197
    BG Level
    10

    I would have to agree with Eiko but would also agree that Relm isn't terrible.

  10. #50
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    989
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    If you had to pick from only the ones you listed, I'd go with Eiko. Selphie doesn't have her LD yet, and Relm's LD isn't very good. From the ones you listed, I wouldn't LD any of them, however.
    Are better whm usbs coming out? The ones Ive seen have been useful, but not as good as relm usb or have worse skill access than eiko (and I have bssbs for eiko, relm and bssb1 for selphie so they have a bit more flex)

  11. #51
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    hrm, I'm up to 50 Mythril again, I'm wondering what banners (current or upcoming) I should look at for pulling on. I know that's pretty subjective, but any recomendations?

  12. #52
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    548
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    So I have a bunch of white mage USBs (relm, eiko, selphie, pen, and uh lenna's). I'm thinking about actually doing a white mage LD. I think my favorites are relm (damage taken) vs eiko (high utility trance) but I'm not sure which one to do.
    Relm - but not completely dived. I have her USB, and her Materia from pulling her hat relic. I LD'd her to the first Legend Materia which gives cure potentcy, but couldn't justify the elemental resistance Legend Materia at the end over the 'Cure Potency', nor 'Chance of Magic Blink on single target cures' (which proc's a LOT).
    She has mostly replaced 'fully dived Ysh'tola' as my healer - she has completely replaced her in Magicites.

  13. #53
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I was just about to ask about Relm being on par with Y'shtola later on. I'll have to level her up for the future.

  14. #54
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,779
    BG Level
    10

    I can't see any healer beeing on par with Shotola (for me)

    My shtola has

    SSB (protectga + shellga + regen)
    Wall
    BSB

    and the power to wrath

  15. #55
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    989
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    hrm, I'm up to 50 Mythril again, I'm wondering what banners (current or upcoming) I should look at for pulling on. I know that's pretty subjective, but any recomendations?
    Onion knight this thursday!

  16. #56
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,568
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    Are better whm usbs coming out? The ones Ive seen have been useful, but not as good as relm usb or have worse skill access than eiko (and I have bssbs for eiko, relm and bssb1 for selphie so they have a bit more flex)
    The only one I can think of is Aerith's new USB2 which was just released in JP (instant cast Curaga, party High Quickcast 3 for physical attacks, Last Stand) but we already have all the top tiers in GL (Rosa, Relm, Aphmau,Eiko,Yuna*).
    *Arguably worse than the others due to no instant cast, almost required for future Nemesis encounter.

  17. #57
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    989
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    The only one I can think of is Aerith's new USB2 which was just released in JP (instant cast Curaga, party High Quickcast 3 for physical attacks, Last Stand) but we already have all the top tiers in GL (Rosa, Relm, Aphmau,Eiko,Yuna*).
    *Arguably worse than the others due to no instant cast, almost required for future Nemesis encounter.
    Yeah I briefly looked at them after my post. Elarra's looks really good with universal high quickcast 2. Aerith's ultra2 looks more like a diagonal grade because it's phys only although I want to get celes ultra eventually and it'd be ridiculous with that...
    Too bad dances are so bad on magicites. Pen's would be otherwise excellent as the physical clone of rosa's.

  18. #58
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    548
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I can't see any healer beeing on par with Shotola (for me)
    My shtola has
    SSB (protectga + shellga + regen)
    Wall
    BSB
    and the power to wrath
    my Ya'shtola has all that too, as well as a full legend dive, and I NEVER thought I would NOT use her.

    ...but then came Relm USB, and all that changed - and now I don't even remember the last time I used her (oh wait, Garuda torment for CM).
    When combined with History's Truth, Noctis SSB, and Tidus USB. Jump start battles don't even need haste.
    I'm a true believer in party-instacast.

  19. #59
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,779
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    my Ya'shtola has all that too, as well as a full legend dive, and I NEVER thought I would NOT use her.

    ...but then came Relm USB, and all that changed - and now I don't even remember the last time I used her (oh wait, Garuda torment for CM).
    When combined with History's Truth, Noctis SSB, and Tidus USB. Jump start battles don't even need haste.
    I'm a true believer in party-instacast.

    yeah i dont have History or noctis SSB

    also Relm USB is great, but no Wrath, having to slow wall or Protect + shell somewhere makes me sad

  20. #60
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,345
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    hrm, I'm up to 50 Mythril again, I'm wondering what banners (current or upcoming) I should look at for pulling on. I know that's pretty subjective, but any recomendations?
    Get another 25 in the dungeon update for the LD with FFXI relics on it but that’s just my personal bias. After that it’s time to chop some onions.
    Next huge banner after onion knight is tactics but we are now in powercreeped banner territory. There is just about nothing that will fail to rock your world for a while. The only reason no one is pulling much for the next two months is entirely due to hoarding for the anni fest and the god wall.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 528
    Last Post: 2018-02-21, 08:11
  2. Replies: 1011
    Last Post: 2018-01-03, 14:53
  3. Replies: 1990
    Last Post: 2017-08-31, 17:23
  4. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper 2016 Advancilate Twins
    By synistar in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 7388
    Last Post: 2017-01-01, 00:43
  5. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20