+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    For those who are or have run the Andy emulator for this game, someone posted a warning on Reddit that it installs a "bitcoin miner" on your PC. Doesn't effect me since I have to get a new hard drive anyway for my laptop.
    Here's the sauce:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...dyos_andyroid/

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Actually not sure what to take on burst set; I still lack a vanille heal so might go with hers even though I think it's just terrible nowadays. Is she ever going to get a curaga usb?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Looking at one of the Acolyte draws that has Bartz BSBs. Any recs? I currently have his USB.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

His bsbs Seem to be mostly for enelement in jumpstarts or when you're entrusted. Consider something that has elemental+ stats before a bartz bsb imo. The usb2 and glint coming up don't really work well with the bsbs either and I heard something about the brave +stats not stacking with the 20% boost from bsb mode.
    I also really only used the one i have on the FFV torment. It's easy as hell to get to 9999 cap with all the imperils and chains out there and you hopefully should get at least one chain that Bartz can work with. I think i even recall a gem select that gives a chain pick being mentioned as happening after this fest in the JP version?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yeah i rarely find myself using bartz' bursts anymore. i doubled up on USB into BSB on fights where he didn't have a chain to abuse, but i don't really use him sans chain much lately.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Good advice; thanks guys. Everything else from the banner looked kinda meh, but maybe there’s something in the FF6 or FFXIV one I can pick.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    Actually not sure what to take on burst set; I still lack a vanille heal so might go with hers even though I think it's just terrible nowadays. Is she ever going to get a curaga usb?
    Not for the foreseeable future, what she has now is what she has on JP. I assume she'll get one with her BUSB.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Vanille's BSB is still among the best imo. Instant cast is always good to have.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

MVP e-mail confirms some details regarding Fest banners (nothing new really, same as JP):
    -1: Seifer/Ramza Chains, Elarra's stuff and Tyro's USB;
    -2: Greg Chain and USB2;
    -3: Cloud/Noctis Arcane/Glints as well as Cloud/Aerith USB2;
    -4: Rikku Chain;
    -5: Tifa/Ashe Arcane/Glints as well as Garnet's Chain.

Safe to assume that most of these banners will remain similar, at least as far as these characters are concerned and their returning relics. Tyro's USB is the only recurring relic listed here which probably means his LMR is also present.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    MVP e-mail confirms some details regarding Fest banners (nothing new really, same as JP):
    -1: Seifer/Ramza Chains, Elarra's stuff and Tyro's USB;
    -2: Greg Chain and USB2;
    -3: Cloud/Noctis Arcane/Glints as well as Cloud/Aerith USB2;
    -4: Rikku Chain;
    -5: Tifa/Ashe Arcane/Glints as well as Garnet's Chain.

Safe to assume that most of these banners will remain similar, at least as far as these characters are concerned and their returning relics. Tyro's USB is the only recurring relic listed here which probably means his LMR is also present.
    Awe I came here to post it ....well here is the whole thing

Dear FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper MVP,

Thank you very much for your continued loyalty to our game!
    Please check out the special gifts below.

・10 Major Orbs
    ・10 Major Growth Eggs
    ・1,000,000 Gil
    ・10 Giant Adamantite
    ・10 Giant Scarletite
    ・10 Rosetta Stones

These items will be sent within 48 hours directly to your Item Chest!
    Please note that the type of Major Orbs may vary in the final sending, and that all gifts will be deleted from your account if you do not load the game within 30 days of receiving it.

In addition, we’d like to share with you the following exclusive information about upcoming events and updates:
    ---
    - MVP Producer Video
    We have a special video message to our MVPs from Producer Ichiro Hazama (Square Enix) and Development Producer Yu Sasaki (DeNA)! We hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrq5lHKjwFY

- Summer Sun Relic Draw Festival
    The Summer Sun Relic Draw Festival announced in the FFRK Producer Letter launches in 5 phases starting at 5:00 PM 6/24 PST (1:00 AM 6/25 UTC)! The festival features tons of Chain Soul Breaks that reach up to 150 hits, increase allied elemental damage a large amount, and temporarily increase Attack or Magic a large amount!

Phase 1: 5:00 PM 6/24 PST (1:00 AM 6/25 UTC) to 4:59 PM 6/26 PST (12:59 6/27 UTC)
    New Ramza and Seifer Chain Soul Breaks and Elarra Ultra Soul Break! Plus Tyro's Ultra Soul Break Divine Veil Grimoire returns!

Phase 2: 5:00 PM 6/26 PST (1:00 AM 6/27 UTC) to 4:59 PM 6/28 PST (12:59 6/29 UTC)
    Gilgamesh Chain Soul Break and Ultra Soul Break!

Phase 3: 5:00 PM 6/28 PST (1:00 AM 6/29 UTC) to 4:59 PM 6/30 PST (12:59 7/1 UTC)
    New Cloud and Noctis Arcane Overstrikes and Glints! Plus new Cloud and Aerith Ultra Soul Breaks!

Phase 4: 5:00 PM 6/30 PST (1:00 AM 7/1 UTC) to 4:59 PM 7/2 PST (12:59 7/3 UTC)
    Rikku Chain Soul Break!

Phase 5: 5:00 PM 7/2 PST (1:00 AM 7/3 UTC) to 4:59 PM 7/4 PST (12:59 7/5 UTC)
    New Tifa and Ashe Arcane Overstrikes and Glints! Plus Garnet Chain Soul Break!

Don't miss it!

- Dream Relic Draw
    Three Gem-only Dream Relic Draws launch at 5:00 PM 7/1 PST (1:00 AM 7/2 UTC). Each of these draws comes with a bonus relic, and can only be purchased once! Bonus relics include a choice of select Overstrike Soul Break relics, Burst Soul Break relics, or Legend Materia relics for certain heroes. Be sure not to miss these draws!

-FF VIII: The Empress of Time
    The FF VIII event The Empress of Time launches at 5:00 PM 7/5 PST (1:00 AM 7/6 UTC). The Ultra Soul Breaks featured in this event for Squall and Seifer were designed around the scene of their epic face-off!

Squall's Lion of Destiny Ultra Soul Break infuses him with the power of ice, and triggers Lion EX Mode. While Lion EX Mode is active, Squall's Attack is raised, and his spellblade abilities trigger a follow-up ability that deals four to eight physical ice and non-elemental attacks--the more times it triggers, the more attacks it deals, the more damage it deals, and the higher its critical hit chance becomes. Use this Soul Break along with the 5★ spellblade ability Frost Strike and 6★ spellblade ability Snowspell Strike to deal even more damage.

Seifer's Knight of Destiny Ultra Soul Break deals eighteen physical dark and fire attacks to one enemy, increases his Attack and Defense, and removes delay of all allies' actions for one turn. It's a devastating Soul Break that combines a huge number of attacks with a great way to get all of your allies acting lightning-fast.

- FFT: Requiem for the Meager
    THE FFT event Requiem for the Meager launches at 5:00 PM 7/12 PST (1:00 AM 7/13 UTC). You can pick up Ramza's Seeker of Truth Wardrobe Record in this event, and new Ramza and Agrias Ultra Soul Breaks also make their debut!

Ramza's Seeker of Truth Ultra Soul Break infuses him with the power of holy light, reduces delay of his actions for one turn, causes his holy attacks to reduce delay of his actions the next turn, and causes his holy attacks to trigger the Blade of Light follow-up ability. Blade of Light deals four physical holy and non-elemental attacks to one enemy, so pair it with abilities like the 5★ knight ability Assault Sabre to deal multiple attacks and lots of damage.

Agrias's Divine Devastation Ultra Soul Break deals ten physical holy and non-elemental attacks to random enemies, lowers their holy resistance, and causes every other knight ability she uses to lower the holy resistance of one enemy a small amount. Use this to pile on the holy attacks and lower the enemy's holy resistance--a great Soul Break for enemies that are hard to damage.

* Please not that changes may be made without notice.
    ---

We sincerely hope that you will continue to enjoy playing FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

--------------------------
    FF Record Keeper Support

[email protected]
    ---------------------------

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I need like 30 Mythril before June 23 so i can have done all 3 LD

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I need like 30 Mythril before June 23 so i can have done all 3 LD
    I'm afraid that's not possible if you've cleared everything.

BG Level

I might forcemyself to do some 3* Magicite to help me get the montly mythril

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Is it not possible?

2 daily today (6/20)
    3 daily (6/21-6/23)
    1 Gyshal Greens
    8+1 Dissidia Event
    5 Dissidia Login
    4 Daily Missions (6/20-6/23)

Yeah, you're like 6 short.

BG Level

No event tomorrow?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    No event tomorrow?
    Dissidia yes but it doesn't give the usual amount. Although if you're really 6 short that's easily fixable with the 5 from monthly missions and the subsequent daily logins.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Dissidia is tonight I think. And then the fest starts on Sunday.

Next regular event is Ultimecia in 2 weeks.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Dissidia is tonight I think. And then the fest starts on Sunday.

Next regular event is Ultimecia in 2 weeks.
    fak

BG Level

So my choise is to buy Gems for 1 of the LD

Or skip 1 of the 3

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Aren't two of them trap heavy including all uniques and shared SB's?