+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

FUCK. I was going to have just enough mythril for one FFT pull and the LDs once I was done blitzing realm dungeons. Now i have no idea how i'm going to afford all the 3rd anni stuff.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Btw GL is getting UOSBs with this collab right here, that's a bit earlier than expected actually (not by much).

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Don't care for KH (I have played it, don't care for the Disney shit), but I am very happy because this means the dream collab (Chrono Trigger) could very well happen down the road.

Really hope they give us a free 11 pull like they did with SaGa pulls in JP, can't afford a pull with 3rd anniversary around the corner.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Don't care for KH (I have played it, don't care for the Disney shit), but I am very happy because this means the dream collab (Chrono Trigger) could very well happen down the road.

Really hope they give us a free 11 pull like they did with SaGa pulls in JP, can't afford a pull with 3rd anniversary around the corner.
    Yeah, I hope that's part of the collab But I'm happy with Cloud, Squall and Tyro costumes anyway!

Edit: I think it's worth pointing out that the special 5* weapon we get with the minigame is marked as (KH) meaning that this is going to be its own realm. This "collab" may be a much bigger deal otherwise they could've slapped this into Beyond.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Since KH got in, I'm really hoping they bring a Nier collab with A2<3 and 2B eventually.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't think a Nier collab is ever gonna happen in FFRK, especially not now that the hype has come and gone. KH3 is set to release later this year so this makes more sense and there will likely be more events in the coming months (this one seems to be about KH1). It's also the first series to ever feature FF crossovers.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Full Throttle fights are being discontinued and closed in a few weeks in JP version. RIP weekly 5* motes.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I hope they move the motes somewhere else, but full throttle never seemed to really work out.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    I hope they move the motes somewhere else, but full throttle never seemed to really work out.
    They already did, kinda. The new Torments in JP have 5* motes but still in limited supply. Hopefully there's some new content otw or they could put some in the newest higher difficulties for weekly events.

Or just add the shit to daily log-in rewards. With all the characters in the game and the actual cost of diving, having one or two people ready per month wouldn't be the end of the world.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Seems like Keyblades will be their own weapon category. Which makes sense but it'll be a very limited group like Lulu's dolls lol. I wonder if they're gonna bother coming up with a lore explanation for Tyro using them though

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Squall, Cloud, and Tyro will get dress records from this, with Tyro getting a cultist look and Cloud wearing Vincent's armor like in KH.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cloud also gets a new BSB, I'm guessing Tyro and Squall will get one as well. Current banners in JP feature four 6* relics (Sora OSB and Riku UOSBs are already confirmed, I'm guessing they both get a USB as well), 5 BSBs (Sora,Riku,Cloud,Squall,Tyro add up nicely enough), one Flash Art (probably Sora) and 4 LMRs (unless they plan to add SSBs for the KH duo). They could sneak older relics in there as well but they may not and have weapons for these characters with KH sinergy.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Could easily buck format and go 2 SSB and 2 LMR for Sora and Riku.

I don't see them not doing SSB's for those two.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I am having trouble knocking the D180 Jump Start 1SB battles out.
    Let's use Tonberry King as an example today, I got him down to about 25-30% and just started to lose people. That part was likely because of not replenishing wall/pro/shell. Bartz was doing a good 7000-8000 by the time the chain was over, but it wasn't fast enough.

Bartz - BSB, Tremoring Quadstrike, Tremor Blade, RM Spellblade damage +
    Ramza - BSB, Power Breakdown, Armor Breakdown, RM Sword damage +
    Y'Shtola - BSB, Curaga, Shellga, RM Haste at start
    Tyro - Full Break, Protectga, RM Haste at start
    Ingus - CSB, Banishing Strike, Magic Breakdown, RM <forgotten>

Is the idea to burn the boss down as fast as I can? It dawns on me that I could have tossed Ingus an Earth ability, but I'm not sure what I have honed. I'll have to look into that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You need more damage in there, way too many supports and Tonberry is entirely physical so Shell/Magic Breakdown aren't useful.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Okay, I'll play with Ingus a bit and see if I can find some Earth Damage abilities. Tyro can be swapped over to damage I think. I'll put Pro and Shell both on Y'sh and see what that gets me.

Edit:
    Maybe I can swap Tyro over to Chain Stonega/Titan (or replace with a magic damage person) and add Earthbringer to Ingus.
    Ramza's Burst does about 2000 per hit, but that's not much compared to the rest of the group. maybe I'll throw that single target attack up spell in. Boost (or is Intimidate?).

If I could gain SB again I'd bring OK instead of Ramza as I have both Forbidden Power and Wisdom.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Tonberry King for vit motes is weak to fire. So try and build around that instead to optimize your damage.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This is the Spirit Mote Tonberry King. I went with Earth because the little battle description showed he was weak to it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Mote dungeons are just damage, yeah. Support for boostga and maybe a healer and rest damage. Monks work for earth too, barely.