• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
    United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    Australian dumbass anti-vaxxer claims she passed out chicken pox tainted candy during Halloween.

If they find out who she is, she faces 15 years in the can. Australia dont play.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-vaxx...153902456.html
    I hope they catch her. She deserves prison time for being an active anti-vaxxer who spreads lies.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Did you say douchebags at Halloween? Cuz I got douchebags at aHalloween

Waterbury Police Make Arrest After Razor Blades Found in Candy Bags

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    Australian dumbass anti-vaxxer claims she passed out chicken pox tainted candy during Halloween.

If they find out who she is, she faces 15 years in the can. Australia dont play.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-vaxx...153902456.html
    Fuck this person.

Also what is the logic behind being anti-vax and also exposing people to the disease..?

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Fuck this person.

Also what is the logic behind being anti-vax and also exposing people to the disease..?
    Same reason why anti-vax parents would hold pox parties. They do it so they can expose their children to chicken pox at an early age rather than vaccinating, believing it is better and safer to have the body natural fight it when the child is younger vs when they get older.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

That's what vaccines do, minus the actual "effects" of the actual virus wrecking or killing you.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Did you say douchebags at Halloween? Cuz I got douchebags at aHalloween

Waterbury Police Make Arrest After Razor Blades Found in Candy Bags
    Wow and here I thought that was one of those things you hear about but never actually happens.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BG Level

Jackass that pushed to have adultery punished by caning punished by caning for adultery.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/01/asi...www.cnn.com%2F

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/man-stab...ich-police-say

A fight over someone cutting in line lead to a fatal stabbing Monday night at a Maryland Popeyes.

Prince George's County Police say they received reports of a fight at a Popeyes location in the 6200 block of Livingston Road in Oxon Hill on Monday at around 7 p.m.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Same reason why anti-vax parents would hold pox parties. They do it so they can expose their children to chicken pox at an early age rather than vaccinating, believing it is better and safer to have the body natural fight it when the child is younger vs when they get older.
    So they're trying to....vaccinate their kids?

Just unsafely lol

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Chicken pox are actually worse to contract when youre an adult compared to when youre a child.

Having said that:
    1-she has no right to infect people without their consent
    2-while immunizing these people to a future bout of chicken pox, she is opening them to shingles in the future, as it is currently understood that the only way to contract shingles is having been affected by chicken pox. So shes not immunizing anyone. If anything, contracting shingles when youre older and weaker is inarguably worse than getting chicken pox as a child.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Can confirm that shingles fucking sucks. Everything that touches the rash area hurts like a motherfucker and it lasts for weeks. Nothing you put on it can do anything. You can reduce the spread of the rash if you get an antiviral within a day or two or spotting it and that's about the best you can do.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    So they're trying to....vaccinate their kids?

Just unsafely lol
    This is the weirdest aspect of anti-vaxxers.

Edit: Also adding to the chorus of shingles fucking sucks. It also sucks getting shingles when you are in your late 20's or early 30's like I did. It sucks even worse when it is on your head/face and they are worried it will get in your eye and blind you. I had it all over my neck and it was so painful I couldn't move.

Not only that but I am too young to get the shingles vaccine so I could get shingles again before I hit 55 or 65 of whenever you are allowed to get the shingles vaccine.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I didnt get the anti-viral fast enough i thought it was just a rash on my chest from work sat night. so i took benadryl. Sunday it was still there but didnt think much of it. Monday morning i go to work, when i was still working at the pharmacy, talked to the pharmacist, who pretty much kicked me out to go to the nearest walk-in clinic.

Pills didnt work fast enough so they put me on IV. That sucked.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Two Laredoans arrested after broadcasting smuggling attempt on Facebook Live

Espinoza used her Facebook account under the name of “Na Mo” to broadcast the pursuit live.

In it, Vela can be heard saying, “I got immigration on my ass” to an uncle. Vela asked the uncle to open the gate to his ranch so could evade law enforcement. But the “tío” was not home, according to the recording.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A drunken fight left two judges shot at White Castle. Now, they’ve been suspended

Damn this whole thing is amazing. these my kind of judges

After drinking at their hotel, the three judges met up with Magistrate William Dawkins. Around 3 a.m. on May 1, the group realized a strip club they had hoped to patronize was closed, according to the Indiana Supreme Court’s disciplinary ruling. From there, they walked to a White Castle. Dawkins went inside to order food, and the three judges stayed on the sidewalk.

Two strangers, Alfredo Vazquez, 24, and Brandon Kaiser, 41, cruised past in an SUV, and one of the men shouted out a window at Bell, who responded by holding up her middle finger. The gesture inspired Vazquez and Kaiser to pull over in the parking lot and get out of the car.

“I’m not denying that I said something or egged it on,” she told the cops, according to court records. “Because I drink … I mean I fully acknowledge that I drink and get mouthy, and I’m fiery and I’m feisty, but if I would have ever thought for a second that they were gonna fight or that that guy had a gun on him, I would never, never …”

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ah shit 2fer. Yet another exhibit of how fucking terrible/entitled drivers (or in this case motorcyclist which is even worse) are in California

Fatal collision reported between SMART train and motorcyclist

A motorcyclist was killed in a collision with a southbound SMART train Wednesday afternoon at the Guerneville Road crossing after he drove into the opposite lane of traffic to pass a row of cars stopped at a crossing arm,

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Jeez, there was a link to another article that talks about 9 other deaths with that SMART train and 6 of em were suicides

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    Jeez, there was a link to another article that talks about 9 other deaths with that SMART train and 6 of em were suicides
    The crazy part is pretty that's just the ones they could confirm. The rest are others like this one where the person is being so dumb you have to wonder if it actually was suicide.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

And I can't find it right now but the other night on Jimmy Kimmel he showed a video of a fight inside a Popeyes over the sandwich and at one point somebody picked up a fryer basket and started hitting someone with it. XD

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag