Closed Thread
Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Or they can just not let that fuck face Woshige come anywhere close to an SF design team.

When you consider the fact that a low IQ Millia player was heavily involved in SF5's design, then SF5's random 50/50 nature all of a sudden makes sense.

Don't ever let this POS near a SF again. Combofiend died taking the blame, when it was WOATSHITGE all along.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I honestly forgot how much of a walking personification of a twitch chat JCVD is. lol

I honestly feel like ArcSys has perfected what a 2.5D fighter's looks should be. I'm playing through the GG story modes and it never stops showing off how gorgeous and versatile it is.

Hearing about Smug hurts a lot. Even if it happened to Tokido, it would have still been painful.

I started using an adblocker while watching streams as well since CEO. Losing out on what could be the hypest round of a tournament is really bad. My largest problem is when I'm streaming on my Chromecast. I have the twitch info bar appear and disappear a ton and it's really distracting when it blocks the view of super meters. It's especially bad with characters like Raven who have extra stuff down there as well. The issue seems to be at it's worst when watching Spooky's stream.

Sonic Fox getting the 2nd world tour championship with his new Zamasu team!

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Kazunoko saying he was coming to steal his dragonball was pretty funny.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

https://twitter.com/PracticalTAS/sta...558852610?s=19

Big info dump of Evo entrant #s. SFV leading with the most unique entrants of all the games but DBFZ leading on crossover appeal across all communities with a decent portion choosing it as the their side game along with their main game. Melee players mostly only playing Melee, how surprising.

Not really shocking but I'd be curious to see the numbers from last year. It seems like almost all the melee crossover right now is into DBFZ.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Stream schedule dropped on SRK

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

oh hey the scammers at avyd are back just in time for evo

https://twitter.com/Avyd/status/1024157556091092994

cant wait to see them finally get a sweet-ass fraud scheme off the ground after 2016's false start

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

What is that? Their site doesn't even load..

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

remember that mystery company that came out of nowhere a couple of years ago that went from nonexistent to having top sponsor billing at all the biggest majors, despite not having any actual products? they were gonna throw a big six-figure FGC tournament, all the big name TOs were hopping on board. nothing ever materialized though, and they just kinda disappeared without a word (from the company or the TOs they partnered with) and everyone forgot about them.

The Twin Galaxies Fight Club side event is far more interesting than the actual EVO this year. DBEZ, Smash Fighter 5, and MeLULZ. What a terrible Sunday line up. Only going to be interested in Rev2, that's about it.

But dat Twin Galaxies tho.

Jwong vs Saltford vs Yikes in MVC2
    Neo vs Xecutioner in MVC2
    Fchimp vs Gesus in MVC3
    Furry vs Go1 in DBEZ.

BG Level

That Twin Galaxies lineup is sick af....despite how fucking shit TG is itself. When is that?

Sometimes during EVO weekend. It might be pay to view, I think.

Would have no problem paying to watch some MVC2 with the legends and MVC3, but they had to ruin this by making Tokido vs Infagtration in SF5 as co-main event. FUUUU having to pay to not watch SF5.

BG Level

Literally no one wants to watch that. They should have had Gamerbee vs. Momochi in the SF4 EVO runback.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

oh man that would be great. god i miss sf4. its a travesty that smug isn't a part of this. i honestly think he's the best 4 player alive

BG Level

Like, as of today? Best SF4 players of all-time are Sako, Infil, Daigo, Tokido, and I'd take Kazu over Smug. Smug is fucking insanity though.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Yeah, like right now. He still plays/practices a lot. I catch him playing on twitch from time to time and he still does shit I've never seen with the character.

BG Level

I saw him do a Ryu combo about 2 weeks ago that I have NEVER seen before in SF4, after literal countless hours of playing + watching the game. On the opposite hand, I saw everything SFV Ryu could do in like the first 3 hours the game released lmfao.

THIS is why SFV is fucking trash.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Yep, it's a shame. Hopefully they learn with the next iteration but who fucking knows.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

They doing anything tonight? Like a team exhibition or something.

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast