Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Basically. X-Man was battling the X-Men and Legion was also involved and it resulted in X-Man and Legion creating an Age of X-Man alternate reality where there are no humans. Hope Summers did something that turned everyone into mutants and created a utopia for all mutants but things like physical contact and romantic relationships are basically outlawed and all new mutants are created in a lab. X-Man basically controls the entire reality and is quick to mindwipe anyone that seems to be remembering things the way they should be or just has the X-Men toss them in prison if its a repeated occurrence for them. Bishop and Jean Grey for some reason were constantly getting together so he had Jean mind wiped again and tossed Bishop into jail. Apocalypse of all people has a team of his own X-Men that are all pro love and physical contact preaching against the X-Men. Nightcrawler is also the most popular X-Men of all now thanks to his successful acting career alongside Megan of Excalibur.

About 90% of the mutant population were swept into that reality. Main characters that weren't are Cyclops who only just came back to life at the time the final battle with X-Man was happening and was given a choice by teen Cable to either join the fight or save the life of someone from his past. He saved the person from his past. Eventually Wolverine shows up along with Blindfold and Multiple Man. Blindfold doesn't last long but Cyclops and Wolverine lead an assault on a government facility and rescue the current New Mutants team that were all bonded with Warlock but included Moonstar, Magik, Wolfsbane, and Xian. Before leaving they also discovered Havok who was being used to power the facility. Dark Beast also got worked into that somehow and they took him prisoner. Meanwhile Hope went full villain along with zombie Banshee and formed a new Mutant Liberation Front. Scott's team stopped them but not before Hope shot Cyclops in one of his eyes. Dark Beast saved his life but not the eye so now his powers are all screwy again. Woilfsbane then left the team and was promptly beaten to death by a group of humans while the X-Men were dealing with what appeared to be a new Brotherhood led by Magneto but was only Joseph. Juggernaut was part of the group but quickly turned on Joseph and joined the X-Men while Kwannon magically appeared and killed Joseph. She then joined the group also and joined Wolverine in hunting down the humans that killed Wolfsbane. And somewhere in all of that is Emma Frost who apparently erased any memory of her existence from everyone except for Juggernaut.

And Cyclops does have all the memories of teenage Scott as well including being a member of the Champions with Ms. Marvel who he briefly rejoins during War of the Realms.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Lol I haven’t read marvel since Secret Wars. WHAT THE FUCK

Sea Torques
    BG Level

That synopsis covers up to last week, although

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    About 90% of the mutant population were swept into that reality.
    It wasn't 90%, just whoever answered Jeans call for help to any current/former x-men and showed up to the fight. Most the mutant population left either refugees in other countrys or hiding themselves.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Lol I haven’t read marvel since Secret Wars. WHAT THE FUCK
    I've only really kept up with Spider-Man and Thor stuff and I'm just as confused as you are.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

That's main reason Hickmans taking the Axe to everything. Bendis did many wtf to the series, also marvel wants to go big now that they control xmen cinema rights again.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

All the time displaced X-Men are gone now aren't they?

But Iceman is still the poster child of r/suddenlygay?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Yeah, teen cable sent them back to their proper time. Did some major surgery to restore teen angels wings and had teen jean mind wipe them. Jean sealed their memories instead of simply wiping and had them restored when timeloop closed in the present.

And yes, Iceman is still out and proud

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Why is there a teen cable?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Teen cable noticed in his timeline changes happening and discovered was because teen xmen were running around in our time. Teen cable traveled back and killed his older self(our cable) for not doing his job and letting them stay.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Justin Ponsor passed away. He had been battling cancer. He was a colorist who worked on Spider-Man, Avengers: The Children's Crusade, and tons of other books.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...621-story.html
    DC is closing the Vertigo imprint. Further titles will be under the DC Black Label imprint.

BG Level

ok i haven't followed the marvel comics in 20 years, other than casually peeking in once the MCU started up. i saw some dr. strange covers on pinterest, shit looks insane:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/832603049841181742/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/842876886488713551/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/483222235012842788/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/827184656530336118/

where do i get in on this shit?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Those covers are from the Jason Aaron run. It wasn't anything special to be honest. Not terrible by any means but just there really.

BG Level

that's disappointing.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yah, Aaron waxes and wanes on his runs. His Dr Strange was awful. I recommend reading right after he was done, when Donny Cates starts writing. Mark Waid is the current writer and his run has been great so far.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I enjoyed Aaron's run, but it might have been Bachalo's art that carried me hard.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I've enjoyed all of Dr. Strange since his new title launch. I think the space stuff was the weakest story-wise but it led to some interesting developments for the character.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BG Level

Thanks guys. I'll take a peak around then.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Surprise reports out today indicate issue 193 will be the final issue of the Walking Dead.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

House of X #1 is out tomorrow. Following that, every week will have alternating issues of Powers of X and House of X for the next three months. After Hickman's FF and Avengers runs, I'm really hyped for this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag